Support

My Girlfriend is an Exchange Student

 

It is only two days before the competition and I can feel that everyone is busy. The school is busy preparing the booths and some programs. The intelligent students are busy with the seminars that will be in the event.

I am inside the car listening to some random songs while Kyungsoo is playing with Kyuhyun orabeoni beside him.

“Too noisy!” I said and my two brothers glared at me.

“We are here.” The driver informed us and open the door for us.

When I look around my eyes were opened widely and stare at the posters that the students are holding.

“Shin hwaitting!” The groups cheered for me and I saw Luhan and Yixing smiling at me from the corner.

There are many posters with my face and name. They are boards that contains encouraging message for me for the upcoming competition.

“What is happening?” I asked Kyungsoo who is also holding a poster of me.

“Noona, all the students are excited because we have a candidate for the upcoming competition!” Kyungsoo jumps.

“We know you will win!” The student council’s president shouts and everyone cheered also.

This is the first time that my schoolmates supports me. I am used to being bullied in my old school, but here even though I have a cold personality people believes in me. This is so different from my old life, how I wish everyone can try to understand me.

“Thank you everyone!” I said and give them a smile.

“Oh my gosh! She smiled!” One student said because the crowd became quiet.

“She really smiled!” Another student said as he tries to recall what happen.

“She is pretty!!!” The groups yelled and they are so happy.

I bowed at them and say my goodbyes and approach Yixing and Luhan. They are smiling at me.

“What is the big deal with my smile?” I asked them and they laugh.

“Well seems like your heart is now melting.” Luhan said and I punched his arms.

Classes went well and science class become interested because the whole class is so attentive with the teacher’s jokes. It is break time now and everyone is excused from the classes this afternoon for the upcoming event.

After having lunch together with Yixing and Luhan a group of students approached me.

“Noona! We are from the music department. We want to ask you if you need help for the competition.” The small guy with a cute nerdy glass asked me.

“Sure.” I answered and I can see a smile in Yixing’s face.

“So I need to go now to the culinary department to help them for our food booth.”  Yixing said and stand up “…and be good to them, they are so thin, do not hurt them.” Yixing whispered and I glared at him.

My schoolmates bring me to the music room and ask me to sit to a chair.

“Noona what do you want to perform?” The guys holding a guitar asked me.

“I want to sing and dance.” I told them.

“Why not try SHINEE’s Replay for the dance part?” The tall guy said.

“Good idea!” I reply to them and they start on thinking again.

“Noona will you like to sing the Secret’s version of Taylor Buono? The club’s band can play for you.” The group said and I just nodded at them. Wow this group has plenty of idea. The feeling of people are helping you like this is so nice.

After that meeting we practice the song, and that song is really so nice. I guess the club helped me a lot so I contacted a pizza store to deliver some food for them.

“Oh guys, I need to go now for the dance. Here is some reward for your help.” I handed them two boxes of pizza and they say thank you.

I went to the dancing room and found two people who can be my back up dancer. We practiced well and I guess they have given a good effort for this.

“Thank you…” I told them as I went out from the room.

I saw a teddy bear and a letter in front of the door and I read the letter.

“It is a tiring day for all of us. I can’t say goodbye because I need to go somewhere and you are still practicing. I love you… - Xing”

I smiled at the teddy bear in my hand.