Switch

My Girlfriend is an Exchange Student

"Young lady, your father asked you to come to his office after your school. Would you like to go somewhere else before going there?" Shin's driver asked her but Shin just continue to look at the window and listen to his music player.

"I will take that as a no young lady." The driver starts the engine and finds his way to the office of Chairman Park.

It takes half an hour to arrived because of the heavy traffic, when the car stops Shin just opened the car door and enter the building.

"Hey you!" The new guard stopped Shin from entering the building and Shin stared at the guard evilly. "Miss, this is a private building for the Park Group of Companies, no one can enter this without any formal appointment, maybe I can help you if you want to find your missing parents." Shin keeps on staring at the guard and her bloods were boiling in anger. "Can't you hear me? I said YOU can't enter. Teens this days." The guards grab Shin's arm and pushed her away. 

Shin was now on her limit, until she saw Manager Cho infront of the lobby. "Manager Cho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Shin's shouts in her highest volume with an angry tone. Manager Cho saw her and instantly knows the situation.

"Young lady! Sorry sorry really sorry! He is a new guard so he do not know anything." The manager glared at the guard. "She is Miss Park Shin Mei, Chairman Park's only daughter!" The guard was now so nervous and kneeled down infront of Shin."Miss, sorry! Please give me another chance." Shin just stretch her blouse and looked at Manager Cho. "Where is my father?"

"In his office young lady." Shin entered the building and don't left a word to the guard.

"Is she angry? Will I be fired?" The guard keeps on asking the manager. "She will not, she is a spoiled brat but she never fired anyone not like the other rich kids out there, she is angry of course but she is a type of a person who will not waste her time talking to people she don't want to talk to.

Back to Shin she now sighs as she is in the elevator to his father's office. Two employees is with her inside the elevator and murmuring with one another. "She looks angry..." Shin stared at them and look at them from head to toe. "Trainee...." Shin looked at the lady's ID and smirked at her. The two employees said sorry to her. Shin walked away when the elevator opens.

The secretaries were gathering outside the Chairman's room trying to stop Shin from entering. "Miss, your father is still talking to someone in the phone, please just sit here." Shin do not listen to them and look at them all angrily, Shin opened the door and all the secretaries were at her back.

"Sir we are sorry we tell her just to wait." One of the girls said and  Shin looked at her like she wants to eat her. Shin is now angry until...

"Taemin-ah!" Shin shouts sweetly as she saw her friend sitting in front of his father's table. "You really do not listen to others, tsk!" His father said after ending the call in his phone, Shin went to him and kissed his father's cheeks. 

"Bipolar.." One of the secretaries said in a soft tone but loud enough for Shin to hear it.

"What the hell?!" Shin ran to the girl and gets really angry. Taemin ran after her. "Calm down!" Taemin pull her away and his father stands up. "All of you leave."

"Taemin, Shin, please sit down." 

"Appa, why so sudden?" Shin said as she open a bag of chip and almost put everything in . "Ayst, really!" Taemin commented to her friend who eats like a man.

"You two will be an exchanged student!"

"Really?! Daebak, me and Taemin in one school, this will be great. What country?!" Shin is so excited and some foods in keep on moving out in front of the table.

"You will enter Park High while Taemin will enter Kim High. cool right?! Taemin and I already talked about this and he-"

"Not interested! I'd rather dropped out!!!!" Shin shouted at his father without thinking of manners.

"Look, I already approved it, It will be awesome, I can't wait to meet new Noonas!" Taemin is excited not like Shin who now wants to flip the table.

"Taemin!!!" Shin sends death glare to her friend.

"Wohow! Do not kill me with those eyes, treat this as a favor! I helped you with your assignments last year and you said I can ask any favor from me, you promise! Kyuhyun hyung and Kyungsoo-ssi is the school too!" Taemin stand up and does aegyo to Shin.

"But-"

"Luhan hyung too!" Taemin winked at his friend and the frown in her forehead disappeared after hearing Luhan's name.

"Luhan, yes! Do not transfer to my school, you, Luhan and me will be good together in Park High!" Shin kneeled down to Taemin.

"Mei, you know how much I wanted to have a girl friend right?" Taemin moved closer to her ears. "Plus, your father will be very happy.." Shin remembers how she always want to bring happiness to his father.

"Okay! Appa just make sure that I will be in Luhan hyung's class!" His father suddenly smiled as Shin approved what he wants.

"Ayst stop calling him hyung, you are a girl." His father commented. "Or else?" Shin added.

"Okay! HYUNG!" His father laughed and tell them that they can go now.

 

 

 

~.~

So Shin will now enter the asll boys school, what will happen next? :)