First Day I

My Girlfriend is an Exchange Student

"NOOOONAAAA!!!!" Kyungsoo who is Shin's younger brother rush to her room waking her up. "What now?" Shin opened her left eye looking at her brother.

"Wake up! We need to go to school!!! TOGETHER~~~~" Kyungsoo left a sweet tone with the last word that makes Shin woke up and stand up in her bed. 

"I told you don't ever remind me about that stupid thing that our father was up to!" Shin rolled Kyungsoo in her bed and Kyungsoo looked at his sister with this face.

image

 

"Sorry noona, I am just excited because I will be in a same school with you again." Kyungsoo was sad and stand up from his sister's bed.

"Alright! My little Kyungsoo is showing off again. Noona is not angry okay? Let's go for breakfast now!" Shin showed her very rare sweet smile to his brother. The smile that one must pay for just to see it.

The two Parks arrived at the kitchen where their older brother Kyuhyun was eating his pancakes while browsing his laptop.

"Work?" Shin asked as she sits in her chair.

"Yes." Kyuhyun answered. Kyuhyun is only a graduating high school student but he is now working in their company and he really does good. After eating the head maid approached the princess.

"Young lady Shin, here is your uniform." Shin looked at the uniform.

girl+blazer.jpg

"What the hell?! Your asking for me to wear this short skirt in an all boys school? Orabeoni! Do something with this!" Shin stand up and grab Kyuhyun's collar.

"Chill! You are a girl, what do you expect?" Kyuhyun fixes his uniform.

"Oh hyung! Noona is expecting to wear uniform like this." Kyungsoo pointed his uniform and winked at his noona.

"Your a girl!" Kyuhyun pointed his finger to his sister. "If you will wear that I will give you a surprise later." Kyuhyun stand up and walked to their car. "Let's go!" Kyungsoo stand up also and grab his noona to her room to change.

In the car Shin is sitting like she is a man and listening to her mp3 player again. "Noona sit like a lady!" Kyungsoo folder his sister's leg and put her hand in her knees and pinch her cheeks. "There....Noona is cute!" 

"Child!" Shin pushes her brother away to Kyuhyun's side and goes back to her old position.

"Here we are, sir and mam!" The driver said as he stop the engine in the parking lot. 

"Surprise!" Kyuhyun shows a new Galaxy Note phone infront of her sister which is a limited edition version.

"Daebak!" Shin commented and can't put away her eyes in the new phone. "Thanks orabeoni!" Shin smirked.

When the car door opened the three siblings went out. Shin was shocked because this school is better than her other school.

"Noona let's go!" Kyungsoo grabbed his sister's hand and walked hand in hand while Shin is staring around the school.

"Pretty legs.." A student whistled at Shin which turns her expression to her bad side.

Shin walked in the boy's direction and want to punch the student in his face. "What? You like me?" The student commented and high five with his friends. While walking Kyungsoo informed his brother about the scene behind Kyuhyun.

Shin punched the boy's cheek; unfortunately Kyuhyun was late to stop her.

"What's with the action?!" Kyuhyun grab his siter's arm and scolded her. Due to the thing that Shin really hates explanation, specially about her doings she just walked away. 

"Dongsaeng, sorry!" Kyuhyun bowed 90 degrees to the boy who just received Shin's punch. Shin saw the scene and she hates when his brother is saying sorry regarding those issues.

The school bell started to ring and everyone is going straight to their rooms. Shin is on her way to her room when the principal stopped her.

"Miss Park it is our pleasure to have you in this school!" The principal smiled and bowed.

Shin just walk straight to her room just ignoring the head teacher.

"204" Shin read the number infront of the room and enter. The students were cheering as she entered. The teacher stand up from his sit and greeted Shin who just stare at the board. "Let me introduce you. Class this is-"

The teacher was cut off when Shin turned around and saw a familiar face.

"Hyung!" Her evil face turned into an angelic one! Shin ran to the side of the boy who she just called.

"Hyung? She called Luhan; hyung?! Is she a gay?!" One of the students commented.

Luhan who is talking to a boy in his front was caught by Shin's voice. He was shocked why his best friend is in the school but he was also happy because it has been a week since he last saw her.

tumblr_m3tfeip3BD1qg9zoro2_500.jpg

"Shin-ah!" Luhan stand up and gave her best friend a smile.

"I'll sit here!" Shin said to the teacher.

"But, Miss there is a student that owned that chair but he is just absent and -"

"Start the class now, hyung let us sit!" Shin sit beside Luhan while Luhan is still shocked about Shin's previous actions.

The teacher was cut off again by her and just starts the lesson.

 

 

 

~.~

Yeah the photos are not mine hehehe.

I'll try to double update today! Kya~~~~