Mr. Park

My Girlfriend is an Exchange Student

Shin and Lay went back to the apartment; Taemin is still singing while Luhan and Riza are catching up with each other. Shin let go of Lay's hand when they enter the door. 

"Hey! What took you guys so long? Luhan and I are talking about something." Riza said as she saw Shin and Lay enter the apartment.

"Nothing, I want to eat. I will go to the kitchen." Shin said and she goes to the kitchen while Riza was whisphering something to Lay.

Lay sit beside Riza. "Lay! What  happened?" Riza asked Lay and Luhan who was drinking his soda laughed at Riza's action.

"Ohhh we just..." Lay really don't know what he must say "....I guess I can date her?" he answered with a questioning tone.

"Aist!!! Did she confess or you confessed?" Riza said trying to keep her voice in a low volume.

"Both" Lay smiled and raise his two fingers. Riza laughed silently in her couch trying to avoid shouting. Luhan just laughed and continue to drink his soda while Taemin didn't know anything and just continue in his singing stuff.

Lay stand up from the couch where Riza is still fangirling over them; he decided to go to the kitchen.

In the kitchen Lay saw Shin looking for something in the table so it gives him a signal to wrap his arms around Shin's waist. As expected Shin was shocked and tries to push him away. "No one is around." Lay whisphered in her ears.

Shin just continue to find something, she saw a pack of Lays Potato Chips. "Ahm...Zhang Yixing I am trying to eat here." Shin just continue to eat.

"You can eat while I am hugging you, ohhhh... Lays... you really like me ah?" Lay smiled while leaning his chin in Shin's shoulder.

"Stupid!" Shin puts a piece of chip in front of Lay's mouth and Lay gladly ate it. Shin smiled while eating her chips and Lay hugging her.

"Thank you, really..." Lay whisphered that makes Shins blushed more.

After the meet up in Riza's house everyone decided to go home. Luhan brings the drank Taemin home; while Lay drives Shin to her house.

Shin was about to enter the house when Lay called her. "Is that the right way when a guy just sent a girl home? No goodbye hug?" Lay said while looking at the moon avoiding Shin's eyes.

"Childish" Lay heard her answered so he assumed that Shin will just enter the house but he was shocked that two arms were now wrapped in his neck so he wrap his arms around Shin's waist. "Thank you for giving so much patience towards me." They stay like that for a long time when they heard that the door was opened.

"Ommo!" Shin shouts as she pushes Lay away. "Appa?" Shin said as she saw her father's shocked face.

"Yixing-ssi?" Mr. Park walk towards Yixing and the boy bow in front of the old man. 

"Goodevening Mr. Park." Lay ended the greeting with a smile.

"What is the meaning of that thing a while ago?" Mr. Park began questioning the two kids infront of him.

"Ohhh Shin is my girlfriend now Mr. Park. I will meet you formally when you are free, sorry for discovering this in an unexpected manner." Yixing bowed again.

"Yah! Whose girlfriend am I?!" Shin shouts at Yixing.

"We confessed at each other a while ago!" Yixing gave Shin a qustioning look.

"Stop it! It is embarassing!" Shin said.

"HAHAHA You two! I get it! Mr. Zhang you must meet me personally with this matter. Go home now, it is already late." Mr. Park said as he pull Shin's hand and enter their house. 

Shin opened the door again and look at Lay "Melong!" Shin stick her tounge out and goes inside the house.

"This girl." Lay commented and smile before entering his car.

 

~.~

OMG! I am shipping them, seriously!

HAHAHA :)