School Rumble

My Girlfriend is an Exchange Student

"" Shin commented as she enter her classroom, seeing that her chair is vandalized once again.

The chair is full of comments written by her classmates, "Tomboy!" "" "" "Stupid" "Not easygoing!" Not a friend". The class teacher enters the classroom and saw Shin staring a ther chair rolling her eyes.

"Miss Shin, I am sorry for this. I will call the janitor to clean this mess up." Mrs. Kang approach Shin and bow to her.

"I quit!" Shin walked out from the room and find her way to the principal's room. When she saw the room she didn't even knock but she opened it according to her will.

"Miss Park, what is the matter....again?" The principal is now standing and signaling Shin to sit down.

"You know my grades right? You know I am doing well in everything right? Not outstanding but good right?!" Shin just stare at the chair and pointed her index finger infornt of the principal.

"Yes, not only good but great!" The principal said and starts to give a smile. "Would you like a tea or ju.........."

The principal was cut by Shin "Then tell my father that I don't want to attend this school anymore! Everyone is evil! They want me to be friendly and that, but in the end they will just use me! Stupid!" Shin cried out loud and shouts that meke the secretary enter the room.

This is a normal scenario in Shin's life. Well, Park Shin Mei is the daughter of the school she is attending, an all girls school that were educating different ladies from well known families. She is a smart and beautiful girl who don't know the meaning of "friendly". Students from her school treats her badly even though they know that she is the only daughter of the owner. During school hours Shin's father Mr. Park Kyung Min will always experience headache

"Sir, Kim High's prin........" Sec. Lee said as he enter the office of the chairman.

"I get it! There is a rumble again because of my daughter. Secretary Lee I do not know what to do anymore with that child. She is so sweet in our house but why is everyone so scared or angry at her." Mr. Chairrman said as he put o the cold compress infront of his forehead.

"Chairman, I mean, Sir your daughter is really not friendly and we all know that she is unctrollable, what if...."

"If? You have a solution?" The chairman stand up and faced the secretary few inches away.

"Well, you know that my daughter is the only female friend of Young lady, she adviced me something the last night I talked to her.

Secretary Lee has a daughter named Lee Shin, she is the only female friend of Park Shin Mei, why? Because they have the same name, so Shin became interested to Riza, the English name of Lee Shin. Riza is now taking her education in Taiwan so it makes things hard for Shin because her friend is far away from her/

"Riza said that Shin is doing great whenever she is with her, Luhan-ssi and Taemin-ssi only and she knows that the only thing that can make Shin's heart melt is LOVE." Mr. Park just laugh at what Sec. Lee just said.

"We all know that Shin will never fall in love." Mr. Park continue to laugh and finds his way to sit in his chair again.

"She can't because she is surrounded by girls in her school, the only boy she was friend with is her child hood friends and her brothers." Sec.Lee continue to talk

"Are you saying that.... YES! I will transfre her to Park High?"  The Chairman asked Sec. Lee who just give him a nod.

Park High is the opposite of Kim High, it is also owned by the Park family but named after the wife of Mr. Park, it is an all boys school. It is where the two son of Mr. Park is currently studying.