Weird Feelings

My Girlfriend is an Exchange Student

 

 

 “Why are you here?” Lay asked Shin as he sits beside her but he makes sure that he sits feet away.

Shin just shows her a face that gave him an answer. “Ohhh sorry, you hate explanations.” Lay nods and plugged his earphones so he can listen to music also. After some minutes Lay fell asleep while listening to his music player while Shin stares at him.

“His face was so calm.” Shin thought for a while how does she starts having conversation with Lay. She knows deep down her that it is very unique to talk to some random people.  “I just need someone that time”, she thought. Meanwhile Lay smiled in his sleep that the weird feeling of Shin suddenly occurred again.

“What is this?” she puts her hand in front of her heart due to its fast beat. Shin stand up from her sit and left Lay alone sleeping in the hallway. “Why does this feeling always appear when he smiles?”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three days passed and Shin was always feeling the same whenever Lay smiles. She always want to stay quiet so that no one will find out what is happening. Luhan who is her best friend feels that something is different with Shin.

“Shin is there something bothering you?” Luhan asked. The girl in his front just shook her head to inform him that nothing’s wrong. “Luhan, can you please smile?” Luhan smiled at her. “Smile bigger!” Shin added. “You look stupid!”

“You really!!!” Luhan rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“He looks stupid, I can’t feel anything.”  Her eyes find its way to Lay direction’s where he is smiling watching you and Luhan a while ago. “That’s the smile I had been looking for, it looks like addiction.” Shin looked away again to avoid the smiles that gaves her weird feelings.

“Attention!” Everyone’s attention was caught by their music teacher.

“As you all know that the music contest is near, it means that you must perform something with your partner and make sure that the both of you will do your best.” The teacher said as he gets the paper from his bag.

SHIN POV

The teacher announced the people who can join the contest. “Not all are given a chance to join this one of a kind contest. Our class only needs two participant to be able to join the contest. Mr. Zhang you are in!” Luhan and all the class cheered for Lay “....and....Ms. Park” did I just heard my name?! “Not interested!” I stand up freely and rejected the offer.

“Well we also know that if one of the student reject we can’t push him or her to join as well as his or her partner.” Luhan stand up and grab my hand. “I will be replacing Shin!” he looked at Lay but I am more focused on how to get away from this stupid contest.

“Sorry Luhan, but the pairings was designed by the head faculties, no replacement. Ms. Park I will give you more time to decide, if you really say no then our class will not participate the contest. Just decide faster because the music faculty was so busy for the preparation."

“Hah! I will never ever join that STUPID contest!” Luhan holds my hand tighter but I assured that the word ‘stupid’ was emphasized.

Lay just stand up from his sit and walked away from his sit. “See, even him is not interested with this STUPID thing.” I thought that Lay was also not interested with this. Lay moved closer to me and whispered something.

“Sometime, please think of other’s feeling first.”

Then he gets mad and walked out from the room. It is the first time that someone said that to me personally. Usually I will only hear those words from someone talking at my back or from other people.

It has been  1 hour since Lay left and everyone was busy discussing about their art projects until Luhan grabbed my hand and asked me to talk to him outside.

“Talk.” I said

“Lay was mad. He loves music as much as he loves cooking. He didn’t have a chance for almost 2 years to join in that contest. He always look forward to join that contest. Now he had the chance but you want to bring it down for him. You said in front of him that his dream was stupid, do you expect him to smile or to be happy. You just make him more mad! Lay had been very good to you from the beginning, why did you do this to him?!” Luhan scolded me for the first time. I hate being scolded so I just walked about.

“I am talking here Park Shin Mei!” I can hear Luhan calling me but I am so pissed off at this moment. I went to the rooftop to think.

“Am I really wrong? HAHA Park Shin Mei is think this stuffs. Lay you are really unbelievable!”

“No I will not say sorry! NEVER!”

"Why is he so sad with my decision?! I am so used to decide for myself! I will never think of anybody else!"

~.~

I updated, hehe. Seems that Shin's emotions changes since she saw Yixing's smile :)