Bad Girl

My Girlfriend is an Exchange Student

I am walking to Yixing's booth when I saw him cooking behind the tent. I decided to surprise him so I walk quietly to him and put my palms on his eyes.

"Shin?" He said and I can feel that he just smile.

"You guess it right! Yixing I almost ate everything in here. The food in this event were great! I love the burger and ice creams. You know we saw Taemin too there." I keep on talking to him but he just stare at me from head to foot.

"You look so pretty." He said and I felt my cheeks like burning.

"Yah! You will burn the food!" I said and grab the tong to flip the chicken on the grill.

"When did you learn to dress as a girl?" I laughed at him and went to the booth.

"Ommo Shin are you alright? Hahaha!" Luhan who is sitting near a table glanced at me and laugh so hard.

"If you do not shut up I am going to make you eat all this pasta." I grab a bowl of pasta and looked at him evily.

"Hey are you ready for tomorrow?" Riza sat down beside me and handed me a bottle of water.

"I think so." I answered but deep inside me I am so nervous. I just wanted to quit this, this time I wanted to cry and go away. I am feeling so down but whenever I saw yixing all the bad emotions disappear like magic.

"Yixing can you pass me the chocolates there?" I ask him and but he smirked at me and get the chocolate then walk towards me.

"Yixing?" He smiled at me and hide the chocolate behind him.

"Yah!" I shout at him and remembers what happened last night.

"Shin can you pass me the coffee?" Yixing asked me as he do not move form his seat.

"Ahhhh!!!" I hear Yixing shout with pain while playing my phone. I am apssing him the coffee without looking at me. I looked at him and the hot coffee just poured down his whole body.

"Sorry!!!" I said and try to clean the coffee on his shirt. He did not say anything and stand up from his seat.

"You are always playing with your phone, you know? You are always out of your mind." He said and grab his bad and ready to go out from my bedroom.

"I know it is my fault. Sorry." Since I dated Yixing there is always one thing that I do not want to happen it is him leaving or getting angry at me.

"Well I will forgive you but in one condition." I looked at him and he is smiling like he has a plan behind those eyes.

"What? Anything..." I hold his shoulders and listen to him carefully.

"Anything? Hmm... Call me oppa." He said and kiss my forehead.

"I do not want to!" I said and turn around for my back to face him.

"Okay I will leave now." He said and open the door.

"Wait... Don't" He is waiting for my answer. "...oppa sorry." I said and I can feel that my cheeks are burning hot.

He smiled and I can sense that my heart is beating so fast.

"Ommo Yixing hyung what are you doing in noona's room?" Kyungsoo popped out from somewhere and I slap his head and Yixing laugh at us.

"Oppa can you give me the chocolate?" I almost whispher what I just said.

"Here." Yixing smiled and pinch my cheeks.

I glared at him but become distracted because of the quiet laughters behind me.

"Yah!" I run to Taemin and Luhan to punch and pinch them.

"Hey Ms. Oppa do not hurt us anymore." Taemin joked.