Decision

My Girlfriend is an Exchange Student

"Who? So if she is joining the competition then she is from my school, who is she?" I asked Luhan curiously.

"Lee Sunmi..." After Luhan said that name, well it is a name not owned by a human being.

"What? Yixing fell in love with that ?!" I asked Luhan while crumpling the tissue paper.

"Well, she treats everyone like unlike to Yixing. She was always nice to Yixing, he thought she was the most talented girl in the world, she has everyting, in the eyes of Yixing." Luhan explained to me while looking around.

"So, he was fooled. Why did they broke up?" Well I think I need to know why.

"Well, he discovered how plastic is that girl. You know, Lay really loved her, he said that a girl who really performs well is very lovable in his eyes." Luhan said softly because he knew I will be jealous.

"Count me in! I will join the contest." I said while looking to Yixing's direction.

"You really love him don't you?" Luhan asked.

"He thought me to..." I smiled at Luhan and take a bite of my food.

After the break we all gather in the auditorium to discuss things about the up coming festival.

"Appa!!! I hugged my father as long as I saw him. I don't even care if he is talking with the principal.

"Ohhh is everyone treating you well?" My father looked at my classmates who were just sitting near us. 

"Annyounghaseyo" Yixing bow and say hi to my father.

"Ohhh Mr. Zhang, are you taking good care of your girl friend?" My father gave a soft smile for Yixing.

"Yah! Appa!!" I shout because everyone who heard my father whisphered to one another.

Everyone find their sit. I am sitting in the middle of Yixing and Luhan.

"Okay so their will be food booth so everyone do not need to get out from the place." The principal said and everyone cheered.

"Sir, Ms. Park will be our representative for the upcoming Miss School Festival?" A student from the sophomore asked.

My brother Kyuhyun stand up and says "I think my sister will not..."

"I will." I cut off my brother and raised my right hand.

Yixing looked at me with his eyes so wide while Luhan and Kyungsoo clapped.

"I will be anticipating everyone's support." I looked at my father smiling and bow at everyone.

"PARK SHIN MEI PARK SHIN MEI!!!" Everyone in the auditorium shouted. Oh my there are all so over reacting...

After the meeting everyone were dismissed. 

"Yah are you sure?" Kyuhyun went to my direction.

Kyungsoo who was jumping while walking with my father to our direction was ready to ask me too.

"Yah stop being childish and shut up! I said it a while ago and will not repeat it again." I said while holding Kyungsoo's head.

"Daebak!" Kyuhyun orabeoni commented.

I left the auditorium with Yixing and smiled at my father.

"We will just eat outside." Yixing make a formal bow for my father and we leave the auditorium.

While walking outside the school Yixing grabbed my hand and asked

"Why?"

I just smiled at him and said "Ohhh how about some spicy rice cake for today? Let's go!" I run while grabbing Yixing's hand.

We arrived at a small restaurant and was waiting for our order.

"Yixing, why did you liked me?" I asked him curiously.

"You is you." He said and pinched my cheeks.

"Ouch! Well me is me, I am a very bad person! I do not have a single good personality."

"Shhhh do not say stupid things! Eat!" Yixing put some spicy rice cake in my mouth.

"Yes you are a very bad person, you always got angry at people. Still, you are a person, you make some things right and you are real, not fake." Yixing said and I can see that he has that sad smile, he remembers his past maybe.

"Geez... Eat!" I put a big amount of food in his mouth that makes his cheeks hurt.

"Yah how can I digest this all at a time, my cheeks hurt from chewing."

"I have medicine for that." I leaned closer and kissed his cheeks. "Ommo what have I done?!" I facepalmed myself and get out from the store.