Date With Mr. Bunny

Your Maybes Drives Me Crazy (HimDae)

 

Himchan’s POV

‘Huh~ jump here, jump there, bbuing-bbuing~ wiggle my ~’ I said in my head as I entertained the little girl in front of me.

“Umma~ this bunny is funny~” Said the little girl.

“Would you like to take a picture with the bunny?” She asked her daughter.

“YES! But is it a boy or a girl?” She asked her umma softly.

“Why don’t you go ask?” She said to her daughter before she walked towards me.

“Excuse me~” She said shyly as she looked up to me. I bent down to meet her height.

“Are you a boy or a girl?” She asked me cutely.

‘How should I show myself so that I am a boy?’ I wondered since I couldn’t say anything. I then flexed my arms as if I were sowing my muscles. I actually do have some but you can’t see it through the costume.

“You’re a boy?” She tilted her head. I gave her a big nod.

“Umma! This bunny is a boy!” She said happily before hugging me.

‘Omo~’ I almost fell over and squished her.

“Umma is going take a picture okay Hana?” She said holding her camera up.

“Okay~! Can you carry me?” She asked me with big round eyes.

‘Aish~ seriously, I’m sweating enough.’ I thought but then she was too cute so I just had to. I picked her up in her arms for the picture.

“Say cheese~” Said her umma.

“CHEESE~!” She said happily and then it was over. I set her back on her little feet next to her umma.

“Mr. Bunny you really do have muscles.” She patted my arm. I just scratched my head and acted shy.

“Say thank you and bye to the Mr. Bunny.” Said her umma.

“Thank you Mr. Bunny with muscles and bye-bye~” She waved to me. I waved back to before she left.

‘I wonder what time is it?’ I said looking around to see where the big clock tower was.

‘Ah~ yes! I can have my break now!’ I smiled happily as I ran into the staff room to take the costume off.

“Huhh~ such a tough job. It’s a good thing I’m good with aegyo. If not I would have looked like a statue or an idiot even.” I said to myself I stuffed the costume into the locker so that I can go take a break.

“I want a drink.” I said leaving the staff room

“Hey, Himchan. Tired yet?” Eunhyuk asked me.

“Kind of. Can I get a drink?” I asked him

“Yeah, you can get is free since you're a staff.”

“Ah, really?” The two of us walked over to the drink stall. We than had a small talk about himself and about the amusement park. He said that his job was the easiest because he didn’t have to do anything hard and he can get free things. I get free things too but the working part is pretty tough. I have to wear a costume, walk around the park to entertain kids, and I can’t talk. After a while he had to go back to work so I sat there by myself as I looked around. For a moment I thought I saw Daehyun but afterwards I didn’t see him.

“Must be some one that looked like him” I said as I went back to the staff room. My break time was already over.

“Huh~ you better cooperate with me.” I said staring at the costume. Once again I put it on and went outside. This time it seemed a bit easier, maybe because I’m getting use to it.

‘Only and hour and a half left until I’m out of here.’ I thought happily. Just then someone bumped into me.

“Woah~” I almost fell down because of that person.

“I’m so sorry, I’m in a hurry.” He said and ran off.

‘Yah~! Watch it you!’ I wanted to yell at him but didn’t. I was surprise to see that it was Youngjae.

‘What is he doing here?’ I wondered. Just then I realized that maybe he was here with Daehyun since I thought I saw him.

“Perhaps they were on a date.” I said to myself. I then quickly looked around to see if Daehyun was really here.

‘Could he be really here?’ I thought as I walked around. Just my luck there he was, sitting on the bench with a soft smile. I was going to approach him but I remembered that I was in a costume. He was sitting alone and I wanted to go over to him but I can’t take the costume off. Just then I saw that there was a flower  stall. I had a great idea. I quickly sprinted over to the flower stall to get what I needed.

“Oh hello there Bunny, how may I help you?” she asked me. I looked around to see the best bouquet of flower in there and pointed at it.

“Oh good choice, it’ll cost you.” She said.

“I thought staff members can get anything for no-charge?!” I said to her.

“Ha-ha just playing with you, here and don’t talk!” she giggled before handing me the flowers.

‘I never knew that not talking would be so hard.’ I said in my head. I took a deep breath as I walked towards Daehyun. He didn’t seem to notice me yet. When I was near him he finally noticed me. I then got in front of him and went on one knee as I handed him the bouquet of flowers.

“Oh, what are you doing?” he giggled in surprise. I just waved the flowers to him.

“These are for me?” He asked me. I nodded softly so that my headpiece won’t fall off.

“No~ I can’t accept these, I don’t even know you.” He pouted. I insisted that he receive it so I pushed it closer to him.

“Huh fine~ Thank you so much, they are really pretty.” He accepted the flowers. I then got up and sat down next to him.

“Why did you give these to me?” He asked me but I didn’t know how I could answer it. I then just made a giant heart with my arms.

“Ehh~ You love me?” He giggled. I nodded.

“Umm are you perhaps a guy?” He asked me. I just nodded again.

“I don’t know if I should be happy or worried? Are you a stalker?” He narrowed his eyes at me.  Quick waved my hands and then made and X.

‘Don’t think that I’m a stalker.’  I said in my head.

“Okay, I believe you.” He chuckled sweetly. Just then his phone made a sound. I think it was a text message.

“Oh hold on okay.” He said taking his phone out.

“Aww~” He frowned.

‘I wonder what happened.’ I thought. I then pointed to his phone hoping that he would understand me.

“Oh the text? I was actually here with a friend but he had to rush home because of an incident.” He said as he texted him back.

‘It must be Youngjae. He was in a hurry earlier since he almost ran me over.’ I said in my head.

“I guess I’ll just go home then.” He said getting up. I then got up and grabbed his hand. I shook my head telling him to not to leave.

“You don’t want me to go?” He asked. I just nodded.

“But I’m by myself, it’s no fun staying here alone.” He smiled softly. I then patted my chest.

“You’ll be with me?” I nodded.

‘Aish~ I just want to talk instead of using body language.’ I said in my head

“He-he~ would your boss allow you?” He giggled. I made two okay signs with my hands.

‘The boss wouldn’t mind’ I said in my head.

“If it’s not bothering you then okay.” He gave me a bright smile.

‘Yes! This can be like a date. But wait he doesn’t know that it’s me. I think it will be more fun this way. I mean look at his smile’ I stared at him who had the brightest smile ever. I reached out and grabbed his hand before leading him to some places.

“Where are we going?” He asked. I didn’t bother answering his question since I didn’t know how. I looked around to see what we should do. My eyes met up with the Ferris Wheel so I decided that we should go there.

“You’re going to ride it with me?” He asked. I gave him a nod as I held onto my headpiece. The two of us ran over to the Ferris Wheel and luckily there wasn’t a line.

“Woah there bunny, are you allowed to go on the rides?” the staff asked me. I just shrugged my shoulders since I really didn’t know.

“I don’t think so, what if something happens since you’re in a costume?! Plus you should be working.” He said to me. I glanced over to Daehyun whose smile went down a bit.

‘Aish, guess I have to beg.’ I said in my head before clasping my hands together and wiggled my body, trying to beg cutely.

‘I am so glad that they can’t seen my face.’ I cried in my mind.

“Ha-ha you don’t have to try so hard.” Daehyun chuckled.

“Ah~ fine~ go on.” Said the staff. I was surprised that he actually let us go, well me anyways.

“Thank you.” Daehyun said to the staff. I just gave him a big sincere bow. The two of us scrambled into the cart.

“Watch your head.~” He said giggling. The two of us sat there side by side quietly.

“Thank you~” He said softly. I turned my to take a look at him but my stubborn headpiece didn’t want to cooperate.  I then felt some moved in the palm of my hand, I realize that I was holding onto his hand the entire time. Instead of letting go I grasp it tighter.

“This is the first time I’ve been out with someone whose face, name, and voice I don’t know.” He said shyly. I didn’t know how to reply back.

“Don’t worry, I can feel that you’re a nice person so let’s just have fun.” He said placing his head on my shoulder. My heart was beating faster and faster not to mention I’m am sweating too. We just spend time looking out at the distance  form way up high. When the ride was over we took a walk around to see what to do next. I then saw a clown with one last balloon so I went over and asked him for it.

‘Being a staff is cool, I can get whatever I wanted for free.’ I giggled. Once I got the balloon I headed back towards Daehyun who was staring right at me. I did a small little aegyo dance as I went towards him.

“Oppa, that bunny is cute!”  heard a small voice. I turned around to see a little girl holding hands with an older boy. I glanced back to Daehyun to see that he wanted me to go entertained the little girl.

‘Huh~ fine since Daehyun seemed like he wanted me to do this.’ I said in my head because give my best aegyo. Not only I made the little girl laugh but her oppa too, and Daehyun as well.

 

“Oppa let’s take pictures with it.” She said going over to me.

“Okay, but oppa can’t be in the picture, oppa has to hold the phone.” He said to her, which made her sad.

“I can take the picture for you.” Daehyun said walking over to us.

“Really, Thank you.” He said and handed Daehyun the phone. The three of us got ready in front of the lens and posed.

“1-2-3~” Daehyun said and took the picture in one hand and the other hand holding the bouquet I got for him.

“Thank you.” The guy thanked Daehyun.

“Oppa~ I want a balloon~” The girl pouted.

“That’s the last one I see.’ He pointed to the balloon in my hand.

‘No~ this is for Daehyun!’ I wanted to shout it out. I glanced at Daehyun to see that he mouth ‘Give it to her’. I looked down to see her puppy dog eyes at me.

‘Aish~ fine!’ I leaned down and tied the balloon around her wrist lightly.

“Oh, thank you bunny~!” She patted my head.

“Bye-bye~” The said and left.

“Good job.” He said to me. We then went around the park and rode on a few more rides. The last place I wanted to take him was the photo-booth so that we can take fun pictures.

“Let me pay for it since you’ve been keeping me entertained this whole time.” Daehyun said going into his pocket. I quickly stopped him since I wanted to pay.

“Why, do you have money?” He asked me. I raised a finger to tell him to wait. I turned around and took one of my gloves, or is it paws, off so that I can wiggle my hand into my pant pockets. I was sure that I had some money in there. Once I got it I slipped my arm back out and put the glove/paw back on.

Daehyun’s POV

The last place he wanted to me to was the photo-booth in which he paid for as well. He’s such a nice gentle man but I don’t even know his name, face, or voice. He pointed at the screen perhaps asking me to choose.

“Umm, how about this one.” I chose it. I set the bouquet down on the bench so that I can pose more freely. After the timer started and the two of us got into our poses and made funny expressions. Him on the other had only had one facial expression but it felt different every time. I couldn’t help but to giggle at his cuteness. For a guy he does really cute aegyo. The two of us enjoyed putting the little clip arts on  the photos and printed out two copies, one for him and one for me. He then pointed to his wrist, from what I think  asking what time it is.

“This reminds me of Alice in Wonderland.” I chuckled. A bunny asking what time it is seems just like the story. He then seemed to giggle as well.

“Ummm~ it’s 4:50.” I told him. His shoulders seemed to drop and he pretended to cry.

“Oh what’s the matter? Is it time for you to go?” I asked him. He gave me a nod.

“I guess we can part here-“ He then jumped up and began waving his hands.

‘No? You don’t want me to go?’ I guessed in my head. He then placed his hand on his hip and stood beside me waiting for me to hook my arms around his.

‘What does he want to do?’ I wondered. I just hooked my arm with his and followed him without asking. After walking for a few minutes we arrived at the exit gate.

“Oh, so you wanted to walk me all the way through.” I giggled.

“So sweet of you.” I patted his arm. He just scratched his head shyly.

“Umm. Mr. Bunny~” I called out to him since I didn’t know his name.

“Is it possible for you to show me your face?” I asked him. He shook his head side to side.

“Aww, can you tell me your name?” I asked but he shook his head.

“How about saying something?” I asked again. I really wanted to see who he was but guess he doesn’t want me to.

“Just one phrase. You can say anything you want to.” I begged him. He can see me and hear me but I not the there way around. I wanted him to be more then just a bunny impression in my mind. Although I might not forget him I still want to think more of him. He then raised a finger up.

‘One?’ I tilt my head. He then got closer to me, his head was right beside mines ready to say something in my ear.

“I love you~” He said making me flushed. His voice wasn’t very clear but at least he said something.

“I love you too, and thank you for spending the rest of the day with me.” I said. He then gave me a bow as if thanking me back.

“Are you going to be working here next time as well?” I asked. I would want to meet him again some other time since he’s such a unique person, or should I say bunny. But sadly he shook his head.

“Oh~” I was sad.

‘So this is our first and last time.’ I said in my head.

“You are only just for working today?” I asked and he nodded.

“All well~ Nice meeting you, Bye-bye, and thank you!” I waved to him. He waved back to me energetically which was quite silly. And with that the two of us parted.


 

Is it really the last time Daehyun will see Mr. Bunny? Who knows~ Thanks for reading ^-^