Awkwardness

Your Maybes Drives Me Crazy (HimDae)

 

Himchan’s POV

So Daehyun invited me over today so that we can finish our projects. We didn't have to babsit the twins today so I get to spend some alone time with him. Well sort of alone if his family members are at home. I was really happy to hear that though. Although we didn’t actually need each other for the project, he still asked me to come over.

‘Does it mean that he’s not nervous being with me anymore?’ I wondered. School just ended and I was waiting for Daehyun by the gate so that we can walk to his house together.

“Daehyun~” I waved.

“Hi” He smiled as he approached me.

“Thanks for inviting me over to your house.” I said

“It’s nothing to thank me for. We have to work on the project together.”

“Not that he work together just helping each other is more accurate.” I said smiling. We then walked together to his house. We got stopped by some guys every so often but what can I say they all had a crush on him.

“Annoyed?” He asked me.

“No.” I breathe out before looking at him. He was string right at me with a small smile.

“Maybe a little.” I spilled the truth. He let out a laugh that I couldn’t help but to giggle along. We then arrived at his house and we entered. Last time I came I couldn’t really see the inside since I was standing outside.

“Oh hello, you must be Himchan. I’m Daehyun’s umma. He told me yesterday that he was going to have you come over today.” Daehyun umma came over to us.

“Good afternoon Mrs. Jung” I greeted her.

“Daehyun said that he has many friends but he doesn’t invite them over. I was scared that he actually didn’t have any.” She giggled.

“Oh so I’m the first person that you invited to come into your house?” I smiled.

“Yeah, umma we’re going to be working on our projects in the living room since there’s more room.” Daehyun lead the way.

“Of course, I’ll get you some snacks. Oh Himchan are you going to stay for dinner?” She asked me.

“Uhhh~ may I?” I smirked as I glanced over to Daehyun.

“If you want to.” He said shyly.

“Of course you can. Now you boys go do your work. Don’t over do it okay.” She was such a kind umma.

“Yes~” We said cheerfully.

“Your umma is great, and she’s pretty too.” I whispered to Daehyun.

“Yes, she is.” Daehyun smiled as we walked into the living room.

“Oh umma, where’s hyung?” He asked he as I sat down.

“He has afternoon study session today. Knowing him he might go hang out with friends afterwards so he going to come home late.”

“Oh, thank you umma.” He said and came back.

“You need your hyung for something?”

“Not really.” He glanced at me and then away. He then stood there turning left and right flustered in not knowing what to do.

“Ah~ project, no wait snacks.” He seemed nervous.

“Daehyun.” I grabbed onto his wrist.

“Sit down and lets work on our homework. Snacks could wait.” I said to him.

“O-oh.” He nodded as he sat down. I saw that his ears were red again.

‘He’s still nervous when he’s with me.’

Daehyun’s POV

After all this time I could only finished my homework but not my project. Whenever Himchan spoke I can’t seem concentrate.

‘Ah It’s due tomorrow and I’m not even done yet. Plus there’s a lot of mistakes’ I panicked.

“Dinner time!”

‘Oh dinner? I don’t even have time to finish it.’ I shouted in my head.

‘Oh wait Himchan can go eat dinner and I’ll just work on my project. With him gone, I’ll be able to concentrate.’ I thought happily.

“You can go ahead Himchan I need to finish this.” I said to him.

“No~ You can’t skip dinner. Why don’t you work on it a bit and then go eat?”

“Maybe.” I said as I began writing the information down.

“Boys you ready to go eat?” Umma came over. I was too busy in my work that I wasn’t paying attention to her.

“I’m done buy Daehyun wants to continue working.”

“You can go eat. I’ll eat once I’m done.” I said to him.

“That’s not good for your body. I think that’s enough for now, you can finish it after dinner.” Himchan said.

“Himchan just leave him alone okay? He’s always like that and he’s so stubborn. Whenever he needs to do something he has to finish it before doing something else.” Umma said out loud, which was true.

“He might get cramps.” Himchan was worried.

“Don’t worry. I’m almost done.” I said glancing up to him. He wanted to wait for me and eat but I didn’t let him nor did my umma. It’s alright for me to starve but not him.

‘I wonder where hyung, he said he was going to help me confirm if I loved Himchan or not but he’s not even at home.’ I thought as I rushed my work.

‘I can’t believe that all this time I was distracted by Himchan and could even work on my project.’ I yelled at my self in my head. I work down a few sentence before getting off track again.

‘What if I do like him, then that would consider us dating since Himchan likes me too. What about all the other guys?’ I wondered.

“Almost done?” I heard Himchan’s voice again.

“Almost. Uh~ you’re already done eat?” I was surprised.

“Yeah and even cleaned up too.” He smiled.

‘Ah~ my heart is racing again.’ I said in my head as I looked away.

‘Daehyun- Daehyun- Daehyun! Come down and finish your work!’ I mentally slapped myself. As I continued doing the project Himchan was just keeping himself company. I didn’t want to leave him completely alone since after all he was the guest.

“Are you completely done with the project?” I asked him but I didn’t look.

“Yeah.” He sounded very bored.

“Why don’t you draw some pictures, teachers love it when you add pictures.” I giggled.

“I’m too lazy besides I can’t draw even if my life was depended on it.” He sighed.

“Are you going to go all out on it?” I heard Himchan’s voice getting closer.

“What do you mean?” I asked back.

“You know like aiming to get 100% and try to get extra points?” He was now right beside me.

“I hope I get 100% I mean doesn’t everyone?”

“Sorry to disappoint you Daehyun but that’s not true.” He then massaged my shoulders.

‘Woah~ Calm down Daehyun.’ I tried not to show my nervousness.

“I’m one of those people who is just glad with an average grade. “ He said before walking away.

‘Easy for you then. I need to keep my grade up’ I said in my head. I then continued working and Himchan was just doing something behind me on the couch.

“Daehyun why don’t you stop and eat for a bit.”

“I’m almost done let me just finish this paragraph.” I said back.

“Here I reheat the food” He handed me the bowl.

“Oh thanks.” I accepted and placed it on the table.

“Come on you can eat it as you work.” He was very persistent

“Okay.” I took a spoon full and put it in my mouth. I didn’t realized how hot it was until I placed it in my mouth.

“Ah~” I hung my mouth wide open as the hot steam flowed out of my mouth. I panicked as I turned my head around with my mouth still hanging so that I can go get some water. Just then I was facing Himchan and he was just a few centimeters away. He blew into my mouth making me surprised.

“Mhmm~” I closed my mouth and cover it with my hands.

“Be careful, I guess I reheated it too much.” He said with my eyes wide open.

‘W-what? He just…’ I panicked.

“What?” He asked me.

 


 

Awkwardness~ 

Let's hope that his brother comes home soon and help solve this problem ;D

Thanks for reading~! ^-^