Chocolate With Some Tea

Your Maybes Drives Me Crazy (HimDae)

Himchan’s POV

“So assuming all of you knows that Daehyun and I are dating.” I said out loud during lunch.

“Yes you told us this morning and that news spreads like a wild fire. Are you just saying it now to just rub it in our faces?” Yongguk hissed.

“I just wanted to make sure.” I said as I looked over to Daehyun who was embarrassed.

“You better not make Daehyun regret it.” He said back.

“I won’t. Are you guys… mad?” I asked them.

“I know I’m not mad, I’m actually happy that Daehyun has actually fallen in love with someone. All these years I’ve been with him, he’s given love to a lot of people but when receiving there’s only to an extent to give back.” Yongguk said making me a bit surprise.

“Although I did liked Daehyun and all, it doesn’t feel very hard to let go of him for someone else. I mean he said he likes you so I feel reassured now.” Youngjae said.

“That’s because you have a wonderful heart. Everyone else too. I’m glad that we can still be friends.” Daehyun said to them making them smile.

“Good friends right?” Jongup added.

“Yeah.” Daehyun nodded.

“Now you can fully give and receive love. As for us we can still sort of be the same right? Close friends, like brothers I suppose.” Youngjae placed an arm on Daehyun’s shoulder.

“Don’t get too close.” I glared at him.

“Why are you so possessive.” Youngjae hissed as he let go.

“Oh so Daehyun, volume 2 of the….” Yongguk began talking to Daehyun about a manga that they were waiting months for. I was glad that things haven’t changed much. It’s not because I didn’t want any problems for myself but for Daehyun. I wouldn’t want things to change for him. From all the love turning to hate would be awful. The day went by fast and I didn’t express much love to Daehyun. He was still too nervous and shy in front of others so we just kept at a distant from each other but still was close through emotions. After school ended I waited for Daehyun by his locker.

“Ready?” I asked.

“Umm yeah for now.” He giggled.

“Received any chocolates when I’m not around?”

“Yeah, a lot but I told them about us. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. They were all… understanding.” He smiled.

“That’s good. I’ve also talked to some and they weren’t so scary as expected. I was expecting someone to be pissed off and throwing fists around but that didn’t happen.”

“Have you been watching too much dramas lately?” Daehyun asked me sarcastically.

“Maybe but you do know that drama is based off of real life.” I said back before he closed his locker.

“I’ll do anything for you.” I whispered making him blush.

“Let’s go.” He led the way to the exit of the school.

“So how do you feel?” I asked him.

“I feel… free. I feel like I can just float in the air because something was taken off of my chest. Maybe going into this relationship is the greatest thing that ever happened.” He said happily.

“Well that nice to hear but don’t float away from me.” I joked.

“Was it really a burden being with all the guys that you said maybe to?” I was curious.

“No, I don’t think it was a burden. It was just a bit tiring and there was always something missing.” Daehyun was really into it when speaking.

“Love?” I said making him look at me.

“Could that be it?” He smiled. We then left the school gates and walked to my place.

“Daehyun to tell you the truth at first I would think that you’re a… a player sort of.” I wanted to put in nicer words but I didn’t know what.

“Kind of since you sort of agree in dating them with you ‘maybes’. But once I got to know you better you are just like a very nice friend to everyone.” I continued.

“My hyung told me that not all people are nice. Thankfully all the ones I’ve met are and so nothing bad happened. I admit I’m an easy person and it gets pretty worrisome.” He chuckled.

“Indeed it is.” I said back.

“Oh I haven’t asked you yet about your family. Do they like the new house and neighborhood?” He asked making me smile.

“Thanks for asking, you’re very kind.” I felt very happy.

“It was a must after all we’re… close now.” He giggled.

“Well I believe they like the house, I know I do. The neighbor is quiet and peaceful but all they’ve done was work so they haven’t enjoyed much.” I answered his question.

“Well here we are.” I opened the gates for him to walk in.

“Your house looks great.” He smiled as I followed him to the front door.

“Thank you.” I said opening the door.

“No one is home right now so we can spend some private time together.”

“Private time? Doing what?” He asked me. I gave a smirked.

“What?” He was getting nervous. I took a step closer to him and he flinched back a bit.

“Why, to have tea and chocolate together.” I giggled. I saw Daehyun breath out heavily. The two of us began taking our shoes off.

“What were you thinking?” I asked him.

“Uh, nothing I didn’t know what you wanted us to do.” He made a quick excuse.

“Oh by the way is eating chocolate and drinking tea a good combination?” He asked

“Why not?” I chuckled. I tossed my backpack aside and walked into the kitchen.

“Should I also leave my backpack here?” He asked.

“Sure, wherever you want. Make yourself at home.” I smiled.

“I’ll try.” He followed me into the kitchen.

“What kind of tea do you like?” I asked before opening the cabinet full of different types of tea.

“Woah, that’s a lot of different types. Someone in your house a tea fan?” He asked me. I let out a chuckle.

“Yup my umma and noona enjoys tea. Especially the ones that's said to have you lose weight.” I giggled.

“Well you can pick which one I don’t know much about tea types. Which is your favorite?” He asked me back.

“How about.. Jasmine tea with a hint of honey added to sweeten it up… like your lips.” I wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled him against me. He let out a smile as he hooked his arms around my neck.

“Are my lips sweet like honey?” He asked as if he wanted me to taste them.

“If I remembered correctly they were. Perhaps I can check right now.” I placed my forehead against his. He smiled brightly and gave me a nod. I leaned over and gave him a big kiss.

“So?” he asked when we parted.

“I think I just had a sugar overdose.” I pretend to tumble.

“Ehh~” He giggled as he playfully hit me.

“Come on, go make the tea. I’ll be waiting in the living room.” He said walking away.

“Okay, I’ll be out there in a minute with our tea.” I said back.


Sorry for not updating in such a long time.

I've been very busy but now hopefully things will get back on track.

Thanks for reading~! ^-^