First Time Seeing Someone This Late

Your Maybes Drives Me Crazy (HimDae)

Himchan’s POV

“Huhh~ the air isn’t that bad here.” I placed my hand behind my head as I walked down the sidewalk. My name is Kim Himchan, I’m 1years old and I just moved into town. Today is my first day going to the new high school out here so let’s hope everything goes well. It's going to me last year of high scoohl as well so I'll just quickly get it over with.

“Why is the street so quiet?” I looked around to see only a few people with no students at all. Everyone either came really early or late since I’m on time.” I said proudly. I walked past the school gates and into the building. The bell had already rang and students filled the hallways. I took out my schedule and began looking for my first period class.

“D-hall~” I looked around for the sign and saw it.

When I found the room I slide the door open and entered the room. Some student were still rushing in and some had already sat down at their desk.

“Hello how may I help you?”

“Good morning, I’m a new student here.”

“Ahh~ Kim Himchan, right?” He said

“yeah, that’s me.”

“I’m afraid to say this but your late.”

“Ehh?” I was surprised. I looked at the clock to see that it was 8:00

“I am? Doesn’t school start at 8:00?” I fumbled in my pocket to get the schedule out.

“School starts at 7:00 out here.” I heard someone spoke up. I turned to see a student upfront with his chin resting on his hands that were on his desk smiling at me. He seemed handsome and cute at the same time. He had a heavy Busan accent that’s for sure.

“Daehyun is right. Class starts at 7:00 here.” The teacher said to me.

‘Daehyun, that’s his name?’ I wondered

“Ohh, I didn’t know.” I was embarrassed.

“So right now you should be going to second period."

“I’m sorry.” I bowed.

“Ahh it’s alright. Everyone is late on their first day.”

“A whole period late is a first time though.” The student giggled.

‘You are cute but why must you poke fun at me?’ I shouted in my head.

“Please excuse me~” I bowed as I turned around awkwardly leaving. The whole class was probably staring or even laughing at me.

“Bye~ See you later.” I heard in a heavy Busan accent.

“Aish~ so embarrassing on my first day too” I gritted my teeth. When I entered my second period class it was alright. Didn’t get yelled at by the teacher for coming in late. Didn’t get picked on nor hit on since this school was an all boys school. In my ious school girls were flying to me left and right. I was the number one flower boy of the school. Now that I’m in an all-boys school it’s going to get competitive not to mention meeting girls outside of school. I really just like messing around with girls. It’s really entertaining. Third period came out fine too and now I’m going into fourth. It is math which I don’t exactly like but it’s definitely better then literature I suppose. I sat down in the empty seat next to a guy with thick lips and messy hair..

“Hey new kid.” My guy next to me spoke up.

“The name is Himchan.” I said smiling.

‘I hope he’s not the annoying type.’ I said in my head

“I’m Yongguk. Welcome to hell.” He smirked.

“Hell? Is this school or class that bad?”

“Yeah but I don’t know if it is for you.” He leaned back on his chair.

“I’m positive that I’ll be in a better state than you are Yongguk.” I smirked getting my thing out.

“Where did you came from?” He asked

“I came from Seoul. My parents wanted to move so I had to go with them.”

“Ahhh~ city kid huh?” He glanced at me before we started the lesson.

“When do you have lunch?” He asked when the lesson was over. We still had a few minutes to talk.

“I have it next.”

“Oh me too. You can sit with me, I’ll tell you all you need to know about this school.” He said proudly.

“That sounds very nice of you Yongguk, you should put more of that enthusiasm in your homework.” said the teacher who approached without warning. Yongguk just looks away. The teacher then made her way around the room.

“I thought you were tough. Guess not.” I chuckled.

“I am, I just don’t want to be impolite to a teacher.” He said making an excuse.

~Ring~ the school bell rang.

“Hey, we’ll meet up later at lunch, I gotta go somewhere.” He said rushing out of the class.

“Alright.” I said back as I packed my things. I went straight to lunch and got in line for the meal.

“Hey there handsome, rice or noodle?” He lunch lady asked/

“Uh, Rice.” I gave here my best smile.

“Oh~ So handsome~ I haven’t seen your face around here before. Just moved here?” She asked me as she made me my meal.

“Yeah, today is my first day. Please take good car of me from now on.” I gave a small bow.

“Ah~ so cute~” the other lunch ladies stared as me.

“Here you go sweetie.”

“Thank you.” I picked up my tray and walked away.

“Huh~ all the noonas love me.” I sighed. I looked around the crowded lunch room.

“Himchan” I heard my name being called in a familiar voice. I turned around to see the Busan cutie.

“Hey. Uh how do you know my name?” I asked.

“Mr. Park said your name when you were there. Have you forgotten?”

“Oh yeah, I forgot.” I was shy talking with him for some reason.

“You can sit with me.” He said

“Oh okay.” I said following him. We sat down at an empty table where I sat beside him.

“Do you know my name?” He finally asked me.

‘What was his name again Daehyun?’ I tried remembering.

“Isn’t it Daehyun?” I asked

“Yup, Jung Daehyun.” He smiled brightly.

You just get handsomer each second.’ I thought.

“You should start eating before it gets cold. The lunch here is pretty good.” He said to me before eating the meal himself. I took a bite out of it and he was right, it was good. It was a lot better then my ious school’s lunch. I looked over to Daehyun to see he was eating kind of in a rush.

“Hey Himchan you found our table, but that’s my spot.” I shoved me aside making me fall over on the bench.

“Yah!” I shouted. He then squeeze in between me and Daehyun.

“Daehyun, I got this for you.” I heard him say.

“Are you okay Himchan?!” He looked over to me surprised

“Yeah I’m fine.” I said. I pulled myself up and took at look at what he was doing. I saw that there was a carton of grape juice on the table.

“Why did you buy this for me?” He asked Yongguk.

“I knew you liked juice so I got one.”

“But its grape.” Daehyun sounded disappointed.

“I’m sorry . They only had grape left.” Said Yongguk.

‘What with these two?’ I wondered.

“It’s okay, I’ll drink it.” Daehyun accepted the juice carton.

“Daehyun!” A guy jumped into our table on the other side of Daehyun

‘Who is that?’ I wondered as I leaned over taking a look a him.

“Good afternoon Zelo” Daehyun smiled.

“Good afternoon!” the strange student with the yellow curly hair said back.

“Yah~ how do you always manage to sneak into this school!” Yongguk shouted.

‘Into this school. He’s not a student here then?’ I looked at his uniform to see that he was definitely not a student here.

‘How did he get in?’ I wondered

“Mind your own business Yongguk!” He shouted.

“Hello Daehyun.” A student came over and was going to sit down across from us when another guy came running towards him.

“That’s my spot!” He literally made the other one go flying off the bench.

“So how’s your day been?” The violent guys asked Daehyun with a big smile.

“That hurt Youngjae.” The one that had fell sat down beside him.

“I already said this was my spot and you were in my way.” He said back.

“Oh Himchan, This is Y-

“Uh hey.” Youngjae said awkwardly.

“Good afternoon.” Jongup said kindly.

“I’m Himchan, I just moved here.”

“Hey Daehyun are you free today?”

“Hey I was going to ask him!”

“Actually I’m not, I have to stay after to help the cooking club.”

“Awww~” They all sighed.

‘They seem to really like him.’ I said in my head

“I have to go to the sketch club right now so bye.” He got up and waved us good bye.

“Bye Himchan.”

“Bye Daehyun.” I said back.

“Looks like this new kid got along very well with our Flower boy.” said Youngjae

“Flower boy?” I asked.

“Daehyun of course. He’s the top flower boy of this school and he is spreading to my school as well.”

“You’re too young for this go home and drink your banana milk.” said Yongguk.

“But I can’t I still have school~” He said in a innocent tone.

“Then go back to your school before I make you go flying!” Yongguk threatened him.

“I dare!” The blonde provoked him.

“Why you little-” Youngjae stopped him from getting up.

“Don’t do anything stupid!” He shouted out loud.

“I’m going to leave not because of you, but because Daehyun is not here!” Zelo stuck his tongue out and ran outside.

“Aish~! That little pip-squeak always manage to get in here’

“He has his ways.” Jongup spoke up. I tried going into their conversation once in a while but I ended up lost. Yongguk then explain something about the school to me. I was half listening half spacing out since my brain was all jumbled up. The rest of the lunch period was just the others yelling at each other and I just sat there eating.

‘Being in an all boys school certainly feels different. No couple around. No high pitched girls laughing. Just boys fighting and arguing. This I have to get use to.’ I thought. What was constantly on my mind was Daehyun. Yes, I like guys and Daehyun seems to fit my taste. I glanced over to Yongguk who seemed very close to Daehyun.

‘What is their relationship?’ I wondered. After lunch I had another class with Yongguk so I decided to ask him.

“Ummm. Yongguk” I called out to him.

“What?”

“I was wondering, What’s your relationship with Daehyun?” I asked straightforwardly.

“Oh our relationship?” He said back. I gave him a nod. I hoped he would say the answer that will please me.

“Ummm~ we’re dating!” He said with a smile.

________________________________________________________________________________________

All the B.A.P members are all together! I hope you liked it. Thank you for reading and please leave a comment and/or subscribe~! ^-^