Forever Memorable First Kiss

Your Maybes Drives Me Crazy (HimDae)

 

Himchan’s POV

I was surprised when something soft pressed against my lips. I opened my eyes to see that Daehyun was giving me a kiss.  My eyes were wide in surprise but I didn’t pull away. I didn’t want to. His eyes were squeezed shut and I could tell that he was holding his breath.

‘Daehyun, breathe’ I said in my head. I didn’t want him to pass out from not taking in oxygen. As what I had thought, he fumbled forward into my arms, which broke the kiss. His hands held onto my shoulder as he held himself up and my hands were on his arm. It gotten really quiet and awkward.

‘”D-Daehyun.” I called out his name. He just avoided looking at me as he kept his head down.

“Why didn’t you breathe? You almost passed out and that would have cause a bigger problem.” I said casually making him surprised.

“S-sorry.” He apologized as he moved away.

“So w-why did you do that?” I stuttered. As I looked away.

“Y-you said it will help ease the pain.” He said cutely, fumbling with the hem of his shirt.

“You believed me?” I giggled.

“What? You… You were just joking?” He finally met eyes with me but unfortunately he was mad.

“Don’t get mad.” I pouted.

“Huh~” He sighed.

“And that was my first kiss.” I heard him softly.

‘First kiss?’ I smirked. I then leaned over without him realizing.

“Should I make you first kiss better?” I whispered in his ear

“H-Himchan.” He took a peek at me but then realized that I was really close and avoided me. Although the red sunlight as covering his face I knew that he was blushing.

‘I’m sorry but I think I’m going to have to take advantage of you’ I said in my head. I reached over and cupped his face in my hand. He flinched a little from my touch. I made him turn towards me right before I pressed my lips against his. He gave a small whimper as his shoulders tensed up. I moved up a notch and began softly on his lip. He was trying to turn away but I held onto the back of his neck pulling him closer. His lips were tightly shut but I still continued.

‘You’ll feel the sensation soon’ I smirked as I began nibbling on his lips.  His soft puffy lips were so irresistible and were just asking to be tasted. I felt his hand making it’s way to my chest and grasp on the bunny suit. I peeked my eyes open to see that his facial expression was more relaxed.

“Mmmh~” He let out a muffled groan. I couldn’t hold back myself and so I continued. I stuck my tongue out and brushed it against his bottom him.

“Ahhh~” He flinch back as he opened his eyes. Since we were already this far it wouldn’t hurt to take it a little bit further. I pressed my lips against his roughly pushing him down, his back again the grass hillside.

“Mmhhh~” He groaned inside his  mouth as he gripped onto my suit tighter. I didn’t hesitate in trailing my tongue on his bottom lips. I have to say truthfully that this wasn’t my first kiss but it was different. Maybe because it’s my first time kissing another guy. I switched back onto nibbling his bottom lip since it seemed like he enjoyed that. His body getting relaxed since his lips were softening up. I slowly slid my tongue into his mouth making him tense again. I lifted my right hand, which was injured, to caress his head to calm him down.

‘Aish this wrist isn’t help.’ I said in my head and my wrist was throbbed in pain. I held it in though because kissing Daehyun was making me feel like I was in heaven. My tongue rubbed in between his lips before touching his wet tongue.

“Mhhh~” He groaned as I caressed his tongue with mine. I nudged his tongue asking him to do the same but he just seem to froze. I rubbed his neck before pulling him up for a deeper kiss. His tongue began making small movements. My fingers then tangled into his soft brunette hair.

‘I want to taste your tongue Daehyun’ I echoed in my head as continue nudging his tongue. I backed up a bit and placed a small peck on his lips. His tongue then finally responded as it made it’s way on his bottom lip. I dived down and placed my lips on it.

“Ahh~” he whimpered. I then on it before it with my own tongue. Our taste buds brushed against each other softly. His arm made it’s way to my back hugging onto me. We weren’t to the point where it turned into a French kiss but still it felt great. I didn’t want to take it too far since it was his first kiss. I then gave small peck on his lips softly. I began to realize that I was getting really tired despite the intense kissing.

‘This can’t continue, I feel like I’m going to sleep, Daehyun is probably is too.’ I said in my head. I then bit on his tongue making him moan out loud.

“Ahhh~” He moaned making me snap back into reality as I moved back.

“Sorry.” I said softly as I waited for him to open his eyes. He fluttered his lashes as he opened his eyes.

“I-it’s okay.” He said covering his mouth. I then got off of him as we both sat up.

“It’s getting late. I should take you home.” I said looking at the dark sky. The sun was no longer in sight. I got up my feet kind of light headed.

“Uhh~ I-I can go home by myself, it’s just within this block. Oh! I forgot about your wrist.” He got up holding onto my injured hand.

“It’s fine, it’s dangerous for you to walk home by yourself.” I said. I really wanted to walk him home but this time I don’t think it’ll be easy thanks to my wrist.

“No, it should be me taking you home.”

“Okay how about we just go our own way since I know you’re not going to let me walk you home.

“But-“

“Don’t go against my words unless… you want to give you another kiss.” I whispered the last part in his ear before giving  small peck on his ear lobe.

“Ahhh~ H-Himchan.” He covered his ear as he backed up.

“F-fine, you have to be careful and take care of your injury.” He said like a worried mother. I just smirked at his cuteness.

“Yes~” I said sincerely before giggling.

“Oh, let me help you gather your things.” He said walking away, picking up the things that I dropped as we rolled down hill. I realized he didn’t have any shoes on. I saw that there were some indoor slippers so I guess he ran out in a rush to catch me. I giggled to myself.

‘OH! Noona’s cake!’ I remembered as I looked around for the bag. I found it behind me and went to pick it up. I opened it up to see that it was a pile of mess.

“Well it’s still a cake, just not pretty looking.” I said to myself. After gathering my things he helped me get out of the ridiculous suit and placed it in the bag. We made out way back up to the top of the hill. I offered holding his hand in which he let me.

“Well guess, I’ll see you tomorrow.” I said letting go of his hand.

“Umm~” He seemed to be lost of words.

“Good night” I said before giving him a quick peck on the lips. He quickly covered his mouth as he looked away.

“You’re taking advantage of me~!” He pouted.

“Sorry, it’s because I love you.” I chuckled.

“Well good night.” He said turning around.

“Good night again.” I said walking the other directions. I took a few steps and turned around to see that he was also turned around looking right at me. I just gave him a smile before continue on. I touched my lips remembering what we just did.

‘I took Daehyun’s first kiss.’ I said in my head as a smirk appeared on my face. I felt really happy despite my painful wrist. It wasn’t a long walk home and I arrived without even realizing. I took the keys out of my pocket with my non-injured hand and opened the door. I walked in to see noona doing her usual routine, watching dramas on t.v.

“Here noona” I said still in daze.

“What with the box?” I heard her said.

“YAH! I asked for a slice of cake not a pile of whipping cream and mushed cake!” She shouted.

“Sorry, there was a small incident and here’s the costume” I handed her the bag.

“EEHHH~ is that grass stain, how am I suppose to clean it u- Himchan your wrist is swollen.”

“Oh yeah, I sprained it.” I said still couldn’t wipe the smile off my face.

“Why are you smiling?”  She asked me looking at me weird.

“I feel happy, anyways I’m just going to wrap this up.” I said getting the first ad box.

“You sure you don’t need to go to the hospital?” She asked making me remember about Daehyun.

“I’m fine~! Don’t you remember that I sprained my wrist many times already.”

“You have but who knows it could be serious this time.” She said with a worried face.

“It doesn’t hurt much, if it gets worse then I’ll go to the hospital.” I said before going into my room with the first aid box.

Daehyun’s POV

My heart was pounding so much that I felt kind of light headed.

‘My cheeks are burning up’ I said touching my cheeks. I turned around to give one last look at him only to see him looking right back at me. I quickly turned around as I placed my hand on my chest.

‘Why am I feeling like this?’ I panicked. I then quickened my pace so that I could get home as soon as possible.

“Am I embarrassed?” I wondered. I finally reached home and opened the door freely since I didn’t lock it when I left.

“Oh Daehyun, Where did you go in such a rush and even in your slippers?” Hyung asked me.

“Uh, It was just something I wanted to make sure.” I said scratching my head.

“Are you okay? Your cheeks are flushed” He said staring at my face.

“Ah~ really?” I covered my cheeks as I looked away. I took my slippers off since they were dirtied from going outside.

“Whatever, anyways are you going to eat your cake?” He asked.

“YES! Of course I’m going to eat.” I grabbed the box from him. I went into the kitchen and got a fork before going to my room.

‘I’m going to eat it now?’ I questioned myself. It seemed like my body reacted by itself, or was it that I did it without thinking?

“Why am I feeling so frustrated?” I said as my chest still felt heavy. I decided to take a nice cool shower, maybe it will help.  I placed the cake on the table before getting my pajamas for a shower. It was like a normal everyday shower but when I brushed my hands against my lips, everything from before came rushing back into my mind.

‘That kiss didn’t feel like it was that bad. It actually felt good. Wait what am I thinking?!’ I thought. I shook my head as I continued cleaning myself. I even turned the water cold but for some reason I was still feeling frustrated and can’t clear my mind. After taking a the shower I went back into my room and sat down on my bed.

“Huh~ Should I be mad at Himchan? I don’t feel mad” I asked myself. I glanced over to the table to see the box with the cheesecake inside.

‘Maybe that will help me relax.’ I thought going over to my desk and sat down to eat the cake. I opened the box and dived the fork into the creamy layer of filling. I brought the fork up to my lips and ate is dearly.

‘It’s very good.’ I thought before pulling the fork out between my lips. I lips my lips to clean the cream off but then I remember bout what happened before. Himchan’s mouth has been here as well his wet tongue. I felt really light headed and all that was on my mind was Himchan. The entire time I was eating the cake I just had the image of Himchan in my head with his lips against mine. Wherever my tongue brushed was where Himchan’s tongues had touched as well.  I bit on my bottom lip the whipping cream up like how Himchan it.

“Ah~ what am I thinking about!” I shook my head as I finally realized what I’ve been thinking.

“What Am I only thinking about the kiss?” I ruffled my hair as I got up.

“Maybe because it was my first kiss. That’s right, it was my first kiss. B-but no big deal, I’ll soon forget about it. Right?” I said out loud to myself as I walked around in my room. I gave up on trying to clear my mind and went to bed.

‘I’m not sure how I’m going to face Himchan tomorrow.’ I thought staring at the ceiling.

‘I wonder how his wrist is.’ I continued.

‘Why is it that I’m only thinking about Himchan, Think of something else Daehyun!’ I massaged my head.

“There’s a quiz in English on Monday, worry about that Daehyun!” I said to myself before closing my eyes.

 


 

I think I could put even more details in this chapter but I admit I am lazy :P

Himchan is all in Daehyun's mind.

I wonder how they'll react to each other the next day during school.

Thanks for reading! ^_^