A Derp and An Owl

Your Maybes Drives Me Crazy (HimDae)

 

Himchan’s POV

‘Do you really have to smile like that to him?’

‘Where do you think you’re putting your hand?’

‘Don’t give him that!’ I said in my head as I glared at the others with Daehyun. I do admit that I am getting jealous but who wouldn’t.

“Well I have to go to a meeting now.” Daehyun got up.

“Huh, already?” I was surprise.

“I have to go too, let’s go together.” Youngjae said and got up too.

‘Ehh, why do they get to go together.’ I said in my head.

“Bye everyone, by Himchan.” He gave me a smile before leaving.

‘At least he said bye to me specifically.’ I secretly smiled.

‘Daehyun said that he does like me but he just doesn’t want to make everyone else sad. Should I look into it for him?’ I wondered.

“Uhh Yongguk. I’m just wondering but what if Daehyun actually dates someone, what would you do?”

“Throw him off a cliff.” He said without thinking which scared me. I swallowed down hard and continued.

“R-really?” I asked

“Daehyun has to date someone with qualifying features.”

“And there’s no one with those qualifying features?” I asked him.

“There is one.” He nodded.

“Who is it?” I wondered

“Me” He said smiling.

“Are you sure about that?” I raise a brow and snickered.

“Okay I might not be perfect but I can take care Daehyun properly.” He said finishing his juice.

“What about me?”

“You’re too weird” He said casually.

“Weird? How am I weird?”

“You make weird faces, not to mention you’re an ulzzang so you have many girls tailing you

“Weird faces and ulzzang can’t go together in the same sentence.” I said to him.

“Yes it can. With your normal face you’re okay but when you get all excited you make the derpiest face ever. Your nickname is practically Derp-chan.” He said back.

“That’s because I do it for humor. But what does that have to do with dating Daehyun?” I asked in which he stayed quiet.

“You make him feel awkward oh and the fangirls.” He answered.

“You told me that you dated girls in the past so there’s a chance that you cheat on Daehyun with another girl.”

“No, I won’t I swear.”

“Enough with this, Daehyun will date whoever he wants. See you later.” Yongguk got up to put his food tray away and left.

“I got all worked up just talking about dating Daehyun.” I shook my head and sighed.

“Next week is White Day! Next week is White Day~” I heard something singing as he skipped down the hallway.

“Oh yeah next week is White Day.” I smiled. I then got up with my tray and put it away.

“Himchan! Why the long face?” I heard a voice.

“Oh hey Sungyeol.” I gave a small wave.

“I’m just thinking about White day. Do I look sad?”

“No, it’s just that normally your face is long.” He giggled.

“Aish!” I playfully punched him.

“Don’t hit me or else I’ll haunt you in your dreams.” He made his usual creepy owl face.

‘Wait till Yongguk meets him then who’ll be the one with the weirdest face’ I said in my head.

“Stop it!” I walked away.

“I was serious. So what about White Day?”

“Just thinking about what to give to Daehyun.” I said freely.

“Eehhh, why him? I know a lot of pretty girls from the all-girls school down the street. I’ll introduce you to some of them.”

“No, I’m serious with Daehyun.” I said to him.

“Well if you say  so then good luck. On Valentines Day all of his lockers were filled up with cards and cutesy pink stuff, it was insane. You can say he’s just as popular as Ren and Sungjong.” Sungyeol said

“Why don’t you go ask one of them out?”

“Aish What are you talking about. I like girls. This-“ He motioned his hands in front of his chest meaning .

“And this. He curved his hands in at his waist and then went outward at the hips.

‘S-line?’ I raised a brow. Just then it went quiet.

“ert.” I said and walked away.

“I-I’m not a ert. That’s just what normal men likes.” He tried to save his face by saying that.

“Not all men look at the other person body. What matter is in here.” I pointed at my heart.

“Well first you get the looks then this.” He pointed at his own heart.

“If that’s what you think then alright. Just wait till I tell that to your future girlfriend.” I smirked.

“Oh hyung, don’t do that.” He panicked a bit.

“Tsk hyung? Since when have you been calling me hyung?” I snickered.

“Uhh, I call you hyung once in a while.” He said back.

“Go to class.” I shoved him away.

“Do you need to find a good chocolate store? I know a place that delicious chocolate. It’s a bit pricey but it’s worth-“

“Thank Sungyeol I’ll put that in mind, bye.” I said and went into my classroom.

‘I’m not worried about the chocolate, I’m worried about Daehyun. I think he’ll accept my chocolate but also everyone else. I really want him to just be mine and belong only to me.’ I said in my head.

‘Calm down Himchan, it’s Daehyun’s decision’ I said to myself as I sat down at my seat.

“Go with the flow” I said to myself. Whatever Daehyun does, I’ll support him.



 

Sorry for not updating in a long time plus such a short chapter.

I've been really busy and I wasn't sure what to type next.

Hopefully I'll have some ideas for the next chapter.

Thanks for reading. ^-^