He Has His Ways Of Getting In

Your Maybes Drives Me Crazy (HimDae)

 

Himchan’s POV

“Himchan~” I heard someone call out my name.

‘Such a soothing voice.’ I smiled.

“Himchan, wake up~” I realized that it was Daehyun’s voice.

“Are you awake?” He asked me. I then felt my body being shaken.

“Huh?” I opened my eyes startled.

“Are you okay?” Daehyun looked at me with big round eyes.

“Good morning Daehyun. Yeah I’m fine, why would you ask?” I gave him a smile as I sat up with him.

“I asked you to wake up but you didn’t replied back and then you just smiled.” He said to me.

“I thought that you were calling me in my dreams.” I giggled.

“You were dreaming about me?” He raised a brow at me.

“Hmm I don’t remember.” I smiled

“What time is it?” I looked around to find the clock.

“It’s already six. I let you sleep in for a half an hour.”

“Oh, so you’ve been awake?” I finally noticed that he looked all refreshed.

“Yeah only for a half and hour. Come on, go get ready before we’re late for school.” He giggled.

“Okay.” I pushed the blankets off and moved my legs off of the bed.

“Daehyun~ Can you help me up?” I flashed him and tired smile.

“Huh, of course.” He held his hands out and I grasped on. He pulled me up onto my feet as he groaned.

“Daehyun~ Can I get a morning kiss?” I smirked.

“That, I’m going to have to reject.” He turned away.

“Are you saying no?” I acted really surprised.

“Didn’t you tell me last night that saying no might be a good thing?” He chuckled as he walked towards the door.

“Well yeah, but I meant about people asking you out.” I explained.

“I think it works for all cases. Now hurry up and wash up. I’ll be in the kitchen helping umma with breakfast.” He said and walked out.

“Aww, well I can get it later maybe~” I smiled as I walked to the bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush and began brushing my teeth. Just then I heard the doorknob being turned.

‘Don’t tell me it’s Daeho again. It’s a good thing I locked the door this time.’ I said in my head and smiled. The doorknob stopped turning so I thought that he had left already. All of a sudden the door opened and of course it would be Daeho

“Yah! How’d you get in?” I shouted at him.

“With the key.” He showed me before putting it back up on the doorframe. He then went inside and closed the door.

‘Seriously? He’ll get in no matter what then. There was no point in locking the door.’ I said in my head.

“Excuse me.” He said before pulling his pants down again.

“Aish~ Why are you always doing this?!” I was getting frustrated with him.

“Because I have to go. We’re both guys so what’s the big deal?” I can tell that he was probably smiling.

“It’s disgusting! I’m brushing my teeth over here and you’re using the toilet!” I shouted.

“It’s not like you’re drinking it.” He flushed the toilet.

“But the smell!” I said back.

“I don’t smell anything. As long as I flush then it’s alright.” He said making me speechless.

“So did you make a move on him?” He asked me as he pushed me aside so that he could brush his teeth.

“Umm, I’m not sure.” I said pushing my way back in front of the sink.

“Did you sleep with him?” He elbowed me.

“Ahh~” I groaned.

“Yeah. Are you going to kill me?” I asked him as I elbowed back.

“Aish.” He groaned.

“Did the two of you had all of your clothes on and went to sleep?” He asked me. I gave him a nod.

“Then I won’t kill you.” He smiled and continued brushing before shoving me aside.

“Yah, don’t think that I’ll go easy on you because you’re Daehyun’s hyung.” I said to him before spatting into the sink.

“Really?” He smirked.

‘Is he challenging me?’ I said in my head

“You should actually be grateful of me. I was the one who let you sleepover.” He said to me.

“I could have asked myself if I wanted to stay.” I said softly as I rinsed my mouth.

“You don’t have the guts to ask him.” Daeho said back.

“Whatever, enjoy using the bathroom by yourself!” I walked out. I made my way to the kitchen where the delicious smell was flowing out.

“Mmmhh~ what’s the lovely smell?” I walked in smiling.

“Pancake and toast. Are those okay for you?” Daehyun asked me as he flipped the pancakes with his spatula.

“Of course. Good morning Mrs. Jung” I greeted her.

“Good morning Himchan, did you sleep well last night?”

“Yes, I slept with no problems and perhaps even better when I was at home.” I looked over to Daehyun who was all shy.

“That’s nice to hear. Come over whenever you’d like.” She said to me.

“Okay. Do you need any help?” I offered.

“No, it’s alright. I’m already done.” He placed the last pancake on the plate and showed me.

“Not only they smell delicious but they look delicious too.” I smiled. We all then sat down for breakfast except for Daehyun’s appa because he went to work early morning. It was just Daehyun, Daeho, their umma, and I. Afterwards we changed into our uniform and headed of to school. Daeho had to go another way since he goes to a different school. Like usual for Daehyun he met up with Zelo at the corner.

“Good morning Dae..hyun. Himchan, you’re awfully early this morning” Zelo seemed a bit unhappy.

“I woke up earlier than usual.” I smiled. I wasn’t sure if Daehyun would like it if I told him that I slept over.

“Good morning Zelo. Did you get your test score back?” Daehyun asked him.

‘Woah, he seems like an umma to Zelo. Actually he’s like that to everyone. He’s so kind.’ I thought and smiled.

“Yeah, I got a 89% so close to an A!”

“That’s still good, maybe the teacher will curve the test.” He said back.

‘He gets along with everyone doesn’t he?’ I said in my head. The other guys soon met up with us and we headed off to school. I really wanted to be alone with Daehyun but can’t happen. Plus they’re my friends too so it wasn’t bad.

“See you later everyone.” Daehyun said and walked to his first period class.

“Bye for now.” I said to him as well as the others. The entire morning I kept on thinking about Daehyun.

‘Is this why some people say that love is trouble some.’ I wondered.

Before lunch I purposely waited for Daehyun at his locker.

“Oh Himchan, you’re waiting for me?” He was surprised.

“Yeah, come with me for a sec!” I grabbed his wrist and pulled him down the end of the hallway. It wasn’t far but there was definitely no one there.

“What is it Him-“ I pressed my lips against Daehyun’s before he could finish his  sentence. I pinned him up against the wall beside the last locker where we were hidden. I slowly pulled away but was still very close. I opened my eyes to see Daehyun looking at me with doe eyes.

“You said that last night wasn’t a good time nor was it this morning. I’ve been waiting.” I said softly.

“Right now isn’t the right timing either.” He pouted.

“Well too late, I’m sorry.” I placed my forehead against his.

“Yeah, it’s too late, so I might as well let you.” He said softly. I looked at him to see him smiling.

‘Is he telling me that I can give him a real kiss?’ I said in my head. I didn’t both asking him since he might take it back so I leaned in and pressed my lips  against his. I slowly nibbled on his bottom lip. He flinched a bit but then got use to it. When he seemed relaxed I slide my tongue into his mouth. This was the taste I missed. It was sweet but it wasn’t from the pancakes this morning.  It was just the sweet taste of Daehyun’s saliva.  I grazed my tongue against his slowly  before retreating my tongue. I then went back into nibbling his lips. I placed my hand on the back of his neck, pulling him in for a deep kiss. He finally was giving me some feedback with his tongue as well as his arms.

Just then we heard some on whistling. I quickly pulled back

“Uh, Daehyun, do you see my earring anywhere?” I said loudly. As I parted away from him.

“Huh?” Daehyun was confused. He just looked so cute with the confused look and tinted cheeks. His big round eyes slightly glistened under the light and his ears were bright red. I couldn’t help but smile at him.

“What are you kids doing here for?” The janitor asked us.

“Uh, I lost the back of my earring and my friend is helping me.” I lied as I touched my ear.

“Good after noon.” Daehyun greeted him.

“Okay, hurry up and go to lunch afterwards.” He said to us and made his way to the closet, which was also at the end of the hallway where we were.

“Yes, we will.” I gave him a bow.

“Boys theses days, getting their ears pierced like girls.” We heard him say to himself.

“Guess he’s not into the fashion now-a-days” Daehyun chuckled.

“Guess so.” I smiled with him.

“Umm, you need to use your locker right?” I said to him.

“Yeah.” He looked away shyly. Without much thought I reached my hand out and petted his head. He seemed to jump a bit but then loosened up. We then went back to his locker before heading to lunch.



 

Oh Daeho. He doesn't give up in using the bathroom whenever he wants does he.

Well thanks for reading~! ^-^

As a special thanks heres a gif of Daehyun being so clueless.

So cute~ :D

Credit goes to tumblr and the uploader.