Daehyun Has A Six-Pack???

Your Maybes Drives Me Crazy (HimDae)

 

Daehyun’s POV

After spending the rest of the weekend doing homework it was time to go back to school. Like every other morning I walked Zelo off to school first and then met up with Himchan

“So uh how was your weekend?” He asked me.

“It was actually really fun.” I smiled widely since I remembered about the bunny.

“That’s good” He said smiling back.

‘I wonder if I should ell him about the bunny guy?’ I said in my head.

“What was so entertaining for you?” He asked.

‘Oh, since you asked, I’ll tell you.’ I said in my head.

“Well I went to the amusement park and I met his guy in a bunny suit. He was a very unique person. He was funny, very kind, and he knows how to entertain others.”

“Do you know who he is?” He asked me.

“No, he refuses to take his head piece off so I didn’t know who he was.” I said sadly.

“Well he sounds like a pedo-bear to me. Or should I say pedo-bunny.” Himchan said which made me giggle.

“Could be right?” I said making Himchan look at me.

“I think I should go visit this pedo-bunny someday.” He said.

“I would like to too but he said he’s not going to be working there anymore.”

“That's a shame.” Himchan frowned.

“Was he that much entertaining to you?” He asked.

‘Was he?’ I asked myself.

“I was really comfortable when I was with him and I think that's why I’m kind of feeling disappointed since I didn’t get to know who he was.”

“Maybe if you go he might just be there.” He said to make my happy.

“I’m not so sure.”

“Or you can just tell me you know, I have some really special magical powers. All you have to do is tell me when you want to meet him and poof~ he’ll be there when you want him to.” He said making me giggled.

“Seriously? You are silly Himchan.”

“Am I? Would you prefer my gentleman side then.” He said fixing his school uniform and stood straight.

“Both sides are acceptable.” I chuckled. When the others came and joined us we stopped talking about the bunny guy except today Youngjae wasn’t there. He messaged me saying that he has to take care of his sister due to yesterday’s car accident. We arrived at school we all spilt up to go to our classes. In my head though I kept thinking about the bunny guy.

‘I wonder if I know him?’ I wondered. Them I just smiled remembering what Himchan said.

‘Would he really appear due to you magical powers?’ I giggled. When lunchtime came Yongguk came up to me as if he was waiting for me this whole time.

“Daehyun I actually received 2 free tickets to go to the amusement park and I was thinking in going with you?” He asked me.

‘Huh? Again?’ I thought.

“Umm sure. I’m pretty sure I’m free tomorrow but a little bit late during the day.” I said to him. I didn’t want to disappoint him besides it was fun there.

‘I wonder if that bunny guy is going to be there. Although he did say that he’s not going to be there.’ I thought to myself.

“Thanks Daehyun. Going late would be even better, I heard that the lights there at night look amazing.” Yongguk gave me his gum-smile.

“Hey, are you planning a date?” Himchan popped in out of nowhere.

“Yes, you lost your chance.” He said to Himchan who just had a poker face.

“Remember about the music lesson on Mondays and Wednesdays.” I reminded Himchan as well as let Yongguk know about it.

“Wait, what you two actually have a planned date with each other already?” Yongguk was surprise.

“Yup, and it’s every week so hah!” Himchan said happily. The three of us made our way to the lunchroom but Himchan seemed to slow down and eventually stopped in the middle of the hallway.

Himchan’s POV

‘So Yongguk is having a date with Daehyun at the amusement park on Friday~.’ I said in my head.

‘Maybe I should ask sis if I can take over for her on Friday.’ I thought.

“Himchan, is something the matter?” Daehyun said out loud. I then snap out of my trance of thought and made my way towards Daehyun. I guess I stopped midway when we were walking to lunch.

“Sorry, I was just thinking about something.” I said as I walked towards him.

“Uh remember what I said this morning about seeing pedo- bunny.”

‘Gosh why am I calling myself a pedo-bunny?’ I thought.

“Yeah, with your magic?”

“Want me to do the spell right now so that you’ll meet him tomorrow.” I asked him.

“Seriously? I think I rather trust in luck than your magical powers.” He giggled.

“Abracadabra~ you, Jung Daehyun, will meet pedo-bunny… tomorrow in the amusement park.” I said as I closed my eyes and wiggled my finger in the air.

“Himchan, your so embarrassing.” Daehyun pushed my hand down.

“I’m trying to help you.” I said as I place my arm over Daehyun’s shoulder. After like one second, someone swat my arm right off. It turns out to be Yongguk.

“Don’t get too close.” He said to me. We totally forgotten about him as the two of us talked.

“Oh come on, it’s not like you’ve never touched him before.” I said.

“What do you think of me, an object?” Daehyun shouted at us.

“N-no of course not~!” Yongguk and I said in unison. The day continued on like usual except without Youngjae today. Something about his sister being in a car accident yesterday. Then we went to teach the two little twins who were just handfuls. I tell them to hit the drum once, they hit it 5 times.

“Let’s try this one more time correctly, okay.” I said to them.

“1-2-3-4, 1-2-3-4.” I said showing them where to hit it.

“Now both of you try that.” I said.

“1-2-3-4~, 1-2-3-4~!!!” They shouted. They got the numbers right but the beat was completely off.

“Jo twins, Himchan, come out and eat dinner.” Daehyun shouted.

“So how did it go?” He asked the twins.

“It was fun~!” They smiled widely. Daehyun then turned to look at me.

“It was terrible.” I said truthfully which made Daehyun shook his head.

“You did great.” He said cheering me up.

“I never thought teaching them would be this difficult and so far we only tried to learn 8 beats. I sighed.

“They’ll get better at it. I know they will since you’re teaching them.” He said kindly.

“Thank you.” I abruptly pulled him into a hug.

“Oh, H-Himchan.” He was surprised.

“Sorry but I just wanted to hug you.” I said to him as I let go.

“It’s alright.” He said walking away to finish making the dinner.

‘He’s embarrassed.’ I said in my head. I turned around to see the two twins right behind.

“Ah~ you scared me!” I jumped a bit. The twins then rush off to their seat. I then saw Youngmin walk past Daehyun but before walking past him, he slapped Daehyun’s .

“Omo~!” Daehyun leaped.

‘What the?!’ I was surprised. Youngmin then just ran away from the scene. Daehyun turned around only to see me. He then glared at me madly.

“I-it wasn’t me!” I waved my hands side to side.

“Then who did?!” He shouted

“Seriously, it wasn’t me. It was Youngmin!” I pointed to the twin who had a poker face.

“What did I do?!” He said innocently.

“YAH! You shouldn’t lie!” I shouted to him.

“Himchan?” Daehyun’s gaze went back to me.

“Honestly it wasn’t me. If it was I’d admit it.” I said trying to prove my innocence.

“Younggie did it” Kwangmin spoke up.

“Kwanggie!” Youngmin got mad.

“See, I have a witness.” I said carrying Kwangmin up and went over to Daehyun.

“Huhh~ I’ll let it slide. Youngmin you shouldn’t be touching other peopled , okay.” Daehyun said to him in which I just smirked.

“Yes~, I was just playing around with Daehyun hyung and Himchan hyung.” He said softly.

“Now let’s eat dinner shall we.” Daehyun said as he looked at me. I just gave him a big smile. I set Kwangmin down back on to his feet as he rush back to his chair. I slowly walked up behind Daehyun quietly.

“Did you wish it was me?” I whispered.

“Himchan!” He hit me softly on my arm.

“We are technically dating.” I said smiling. Daehyun just kept quiet which was getting me nervous.

“Are you mad at me?” I asked. He didn’t reply, instead he walked away to get the rice.

“I'm sorry, I just wanted to play around. Here let me do it.” I said getting the spoon out of his hand.

“No it’s okay.” He said reaching out for it. I then just tossed it into the rice pot and placed my hands on Daehyun’s arm.

“Let me do this, you should go sit down and rest.” I said walking him over to the table.

“Now sit down.” I placed my arm on his shoulder as he sat down.

‘This makes me feel like we’re married.’ I thought. I looked at the twins and giggled thinking that it really does feel like a family.

“Who’s going to eat a lot?” I shouted as I walked over to the rice cooker

“Me, me, me, me, ME~!” The twins yelled

“What about you Daehyun?” I said as I scooped the rice into each bowl.

“Not too much.” He sounded happier.

“You need to eat a lot, you need more meat on you.”

“Daehyun do you have those squares on your tummy?” Kwangmin asked him.

“Square?” Both Daehyun and I were confused.

“You mean a six-pack?” I asked him.

“Yeah!” His eyes lit up.

“So do you have a six-pack Daehyun?” Kwangmin re-asked the question.

“Umm yeah” Daehyun smiled.

“Really?” the twins and I said in unison.

“Yeah, but I’m not going to show it” He giggled.

“Aw~ come on.” The twins pouted. I just brought the food over and sat down with then.

“Nope, now eat.” He said to us.

‘I want to see that six-pack of yours.’ I said in my head as I gave him side-glances. We all ate dinner and then afterwards we worked on our homework. The twins had homework too but it was just drawing and coloring. Our homework was all equations and super complicated questions. I just wish I were a kid again. After babysitting the twins we left home as expected. Of course I had to walk him home.

“Himchan you can just go home, I’m still a guy after all, and I am fine going home by myself.” He said.

“I know but it still worries me, besides I’ve got nothing to do right now.”

“Sorry, for being such a bother.” He said softly.

‘If something were to happen to you, I think I will never forgive myself.’ I said in my head.

“You want to hold my hand?” He asked.

“Eh?” I was surprised at his question.

“You always seem to hold my hand but today you didn’t ask.” He said with a small smile.

“Uh, yeah I would love to” I said reaching for his hand.

“We’re here.” He spoke up. I didn’t even realize that we already arrived at his house.

“Oh.” I actually wanted to be with him a bit longer.

“Thank you Himchan for walking me home.”

“No problem, umm can I give you a hug?” I asked him. He gave me a nod. I took a step closer to him and wrapped my arms around him. It wasn’t just like a normal friendship hug; I wanted it to be a special hug so I held in him my arms tight as I rested my chin on his shoulder.

“Today was fun being with you.” I whispered.

“I had fun too.” He giggled. Just when I moved my head a little my lips brushed against the nape of his neck making him flinch. I moved away but I was still hugging him.

“What’s the matter?” I asked him

“It tickles me there.” He said shyly.

“Really?” I was curious.

‘How can it be ticklish here?’ I thought. I then brought one of my hands up and touched his collarbone.

“Ahh~” He quickly flinch and grabbed my hand.

“Don’t do that!” He said pulling the collar of his shirt up to cover his neck.

“Okay, I won’t. Well good night.” I said taking a step back.

“Good night. Bye~” He waved to me as he ran to his house shyly.


 

This was a long chapter so if theres any mistakes just tell me and I'll fix it. Anyways I hope you enjoyed. Please subscribe to support this fanfic and leave comments bellow to let me know about your opinions. Thanks for reading~! ^-^