Babysitting

Your Maybes Drives Me Crazy (HimDae)

 

Himchan’s POV

“Good bye Mr. and Mrs. Jo!” Daehyun waved to them.

“I already cooked dinner so all you have to do is reheat it okay, you and Himchan can eat it as well.”

“Thank you Mrs. Jo” Daehyun said

“Thank you, I’ll help Daehyun take good care of them.” I said to the before seeing them drove off.

“So ready to babysit the twins?” He asked me.

“Maybe if I get to see those two first.” I said looking around the house.

“Their parents said that they were upstairs waiting for us.”

“Then let’s work on our homework and let those two play upstairs by themselves.” I told him

“We can’t do that. We’re here to watch over them not just do homework. Come on let go upstairs.” He grabbed onto my arm and pulled me upstairs.

‘Daehyun is holding onto me.’ I smiled as I followed him upstairs.

“Youngmin~! Kwangmin~!” He shouted their names.

‘I wonder if Daehyun likes me, even just a tiny bit.’ I thought

“M-maybe they’re in their room.” I said to him.

“Maybe, let’s go check there first.” He then let go of my arm. Daehyun approached a room and gave knock.

“I’m going in~” He said opening the door.

“Eh~ they’re not in here.”

“Kwangmin! Youngmin! We don’t have time to play~! I shouted.

“Himchan you’re going to make them scared.” He yelled at me.

“Sorry.” I give him a soft smile.

“Himchan you  go look over in that area. I’ll go look on this side.” He told me.

“Okay.” I made my way down the hallway to the first room. I opened the door to see that it was an office.

“Are you in here?” I asked out loud as I checked around.

‘Aish already causing trouble before I even met you.’ I hissed in my head. I then went to the next, which was the bathroom. It seemed empty so I was about to leave until I saw a little shadow behind the shower curtain.

‘I found you~’ I smirked.

“Hey!” I pushed the curtain away.

“Ah~ who are you?!” the little kid screamed.

“I am here to help Daehyun babysit you so come on.” I said turning around getting ready to leave.

“No~ I’m going to stay here until Daehyun hyung finds me.” He pouted.

“We don’t have all day to play hide and seek, come on.” I grabbed his arm.

“No~ I want to stay here and wait for Daehyun hyung to find me.” He repeated.

“Come on I don’t have all day”

“No~!” He pouted.

“Huh~! You won’t go? Well I’m going to carry you then.” I picked him up easily. I then placed him on my shoulder hoping that he’s not hurt or anything. Children are so tiny that it seems like you’re going to break them when you carry them.

“Put me down~!” He kicked his legs.

“Which one are you? Youngmin or Kwangmin?” I asked him but he didn’t seem like he had any interest in answering my question.

“Put me down!” He squirmed.

“Nope, not until we get to Daehyun. I’ll know your name in a bit anyways.” I said continued down the hallway.

“Where are you Daehyun?! “I shouted.

“Let me go.” The little kid still squirmed.

“I’m right here.” I heard is voice in a room I walked in to see Daehyun with the other kid in their play room.

“Daehyun hyung~!” the kid cried.

“Oh Kwangmin~ Himchan put him down.” He ran over and helped the kid off my shoulder.

“Sorry, he didn’t want to come so I had to carry him.”

“Youngmin~!” He kid ran over to his brother.

“Ahhh~ still you should have been easier on him, look he’s frightened.” I looked over to see him stuck his tongue out at me.

“He doesn’t seem frightened.” I glared at him.

“Kwangmin~” Daehyun crossed his arm.

“He’s a stranger!” Kwangmin pointed to me.

“Oh that's right, they don’t know you yet. You two this is Himchan, he will be helping me watch over you.”

“Himchan the one on the left is Youngmin, the right is Kwangmin.” He explained to me.

“I’m Jo Youngmin!”

“And I’m Jo Kwangmin” they said cockily.

“They look exactly the same.” I looked at them only one was wearing a yellow shirt and the other  was wearing a blue shirt.

“Their identical twins, what do you expect?” Daehyun chuckled

“Who’s the older one?” I asked them.

“I am.” The one in the yellow shirt, Youngmin, raised his hand.

“Oh.” I just nodded.

“Are you two hungry?” Daehyun asked them sweetly.

“No~” They said in unison.

“Then what do you want to do?” Daehyun asked them.

“We just want to play toys.” Said Youngmin.

“Okay, me and Himchan hyung are going to be downstairs in the living room doing homework. Behave, if anything come down stairs.”

“Can’t you play with us Daehyun hyung~” They whined.

“He’s mine~” I hugged him.

‘I’m not taking advantage of you, I’m just teasing the kids for fun.’ I said in my head.

“No~! He ours!” They ran over to Daehyun and hugged him  as well.

“I can’t split into three all of you.” Daehyun sighed.

“Huh~ once we’re done with our homework then we’ll play, okay?” Daehyun told them.

“Why not play now?” They pouted.

“I told you last time, homework is very important. You will get some homework too when you go to school.” He explained to them softly.

‘You’ll make a great parent.’ I thought seeing him being so kind to the kids.

“Okay~, promise to play later?” He frowned.

“I promise, Himchan too right?” He looked at me and smiled.

“Aish~! Fine”

“Pinky promise.” They said in unison as they held out their pinky.

“I’m not doing this~!” I wanted to act all cool.

“Come on Himchan.” He grabbed my hand and made we lock our pinkies together.

“Yay~ you can go do your homework now.” Kwangmin said to us sweetly.

“Why didn’t you act this sweet when I was with you?” I said softly before leaving the room.

“Aren’t they cute?” Daehyun asked me.

“Yeah.” I didn’t know what else to say. We went into the living where our backpacks were and took out our things to do homework.

“So is there a specific reason why you wanted to come here with me?”

“No, I just want to be with you.”

“We’ve only ben with each other a few times right?” He said to me.

“Yeah, just on my first day and during lunch is about it. Oh and in the morning when walking to school.” I said shyly. For some reason I feel very shy whenever I’m with him.

“What homework do you have?” I asked him

“I have math and chemistry, you?”

“Same.” I said to him

“Ah~” He just smiled. We then spent the rest of the time working on our homework as the twins play upstairs. It has been 20 minutes and I really wanted to talk, about anything is fine.

“So~ have you had your first kiss yet?” I asked him

“I don’t think I have.” He thought about it.

“You can ask me questions if it seems to quiet.” He said to me.

‘He knows what my mind is up to.’ I smiled.

“Um so, oh yeah what’s your rank out of the school?” “I asked him randomly.

“I’m number 3” He said calmly.

“What?!” I was surprised.

“Are you really that surprised?”

“Yeah, usually I’m at like 20 or even lower.”

“Idiot~!” He poked my forehead with the back end of his pen.

“This is an all-boys school so the number of students are lower. You’re probably around 10 at least.” He smiled at me.”

“Ah~ really?” I rubbed my forehead and smiled.

“So what are your favorites? Like color or food?”

“I like fluorescent colors, I like eating cheese cake, and I like watching movies” He told me.

“Ah~ so you’re just a simple  minded, no favorite color?” I said to him.

“Yeah, I like all colors that are bright.”

“Do you like any specific movies?”

“Not really~”

“Ahh~ so do you like sports?”

“Not really either, I’m not much of an athletic person.” He said smiling.

“Hey, let’s finish our home work quick and then eat. Mrs. Jo’s cooking it’s really good.” He said working on his chemistry. As he said we spent the rest of the time just for homework. I asked him for help on a few things and he knew the answer completely. Now I’m not surprise to know that he’s ranked number 3 out of the whole school.

“Okay~ we’re done~!” I stretched my arms. We only spent and hour and a half on homework, time seems to have flown by quick.

“YoungKwang, dinner time~!” He shouted. The two kids then ran down stairs on their tiny feet.

“They look funny.” I giggled as I got up.

“Dinner time?” They were excited.

“Yup, let all go into the kitchen and see what your umma cooked for us.” He said smiling brightly as we walked into the kitchen.

“Oh~ curry. We’ll each have a plate okay~” Daehyun said as he reheated the pot.

“Himchan can you get me some plates, they’re over there.” He pointed to the top cabinet.

“Of course.” I helped him get the plates and placed some rice on it.

“I just Kwangmin and Youngmin grabbed a chair and stood on top of them so meet our height. I scooped some rice onto his plate and showed it to Kwangmin.

“More~” He said cutely.

“Huh~” I smiled before scooping some more on his plate.

“Ah~ too much!” He said before looking into my eye.

“Why are you so picky!” I scooped some out.

“So what did you two play upstairs all this time?” Daehyun asked them

“We were building a big castle!” said Youngmin

“It was as tall as us!” Kwangmin added in. Those two were very talkative, the spent the entire time talking about their toy castle. I just listened along as we finished dinner. We cleaned up and went into the living room.

“Hey Himchan, you’ve never told me about yourself.”

“Yeah let’s get to know you!” The two twins ran over to us.

“What are you two doing here for?!” I shouted

“We’re bored!”

“Have you run out of toys to play with?”

“Yes~!” They said in unison.

“You weren’t suppose to answer that you little~ kids…” I didn’t want to be rude. I’ve never really interacted with kids this age so it’s different from talking to friends.

“Well I Kim Himchan and I just came from Seoul.” I started. The two kids seemed like they were waiting for something big.

“Umm~ I was a famous ulzzang in my previous school.”

“I’ll believe you, you look really handsome” Daehyun said to me shyly.

“Well you look great too.” I said back shyly. I glanced at Daehyun to see the he was a little flustered.

“We are too! We’ve been in some commercials you know!” Youngmin said proudly.

“Oh that’s right, these twins are pretty famous too because of their lovely faces.” Daehyun pinched their cheeks.

“What else do you do Himchan hyung?”

“Well I can play the janggu, daegeum, and some other traditional instruments.”

“Janggu? Really?!” The twins went wide eyes that glittered.

“Yeah, I learned t when I was little so I’m pretty good at it.”

“Wait a bit!” The twins got up and ran off somewhere.

“Where are you two going?” Daehyun asked but they had already taken off like a rocket.

“What’s with them?” I asked Daehyun but he was clueless as well. 


Long but nothing much chapter so sorry. Anyways thanks for reading~! ^-^