Body Gags

Your Maybes Drives Me Crazy (HimDae)

 

Himchan’s POV

“Hey noona~!” I called out to my sister who was on the couch watching drama.

“What do you want? And hurry up since it’s the commercial.” She said madly.

“Umm can I work for you tomorrow in the afternoon?”

“Why?” She looked at me weird.

“Umm it seemed  fun working last time so I want to do it again.” I made an excuse.

“I don’t believe jumping around sweating in a bunny suit is fun.” She crossed her arm.

“Come on just let me do it okay. I’ll even let you keep the money.”

“I am more interested in why you want to work tomorrow.” She smirked.

“Please noona~!” I pleaded her.

“Is it for someone you like?”

“Are you going to let me or not?” I said madly.

“You’re not denying so it must be it.”

“Noona~!” I acted all cute. She likes me better when I’m cute and sweet to her.

“Okay my Derp little brother~” She finally agreed.

‘YES~!!!’ I shouted mentally as I jumped happily.

“You said after school right? Well I guess I can change shifts with Luna since I usually work in the morning. I think she won’t mind.”

“Oh really, are you sure it’ll be alright.”

“Yeah, I’m just have to call her. What time does school end for you?” She asked

“Around 3, actually make it 4.” I said to her.

“Oh but the shift starts at 2.” She glanced at me but then back to the TV.

“I guess I’ll just have to leave school early then.” I said.

“If umma knows then she’ll kill you.” She said seriously as she raised an eyebrow.

“It’s the only way, unless you want to work for 2 hours.”

“I’ll keep it a secret from umma on one condition.” She said smiling

“Huhhh~ what is it?” I sighed

“Buy my cake~” She smiled like a little kid.

“You are already fat enough.”

“Yah! I am not fat, plus a small amount of cake won’t make me gain like 10 pounds!” She yelled at me.

“Fine I’ll get you a slice of cake on my way home!” I agreed since I didn’t want to get her mad.

“Okay, then a deal made!” She said looking back at the TV.

“Thanks noona~!” I said cutely.

“Why can’t you be like this everyday.~?” She said without looking at me. The commercial was over and so she was focused in the drama.

“Well why can’t you be nice to me everyday.” I said softly so that she wouldn’t hear me.

The next day~

Daehyun’s POV

Afterschool I went to a mandatory meeting since I was part of the student council. When meetings were over I went home to eat, do homework, and change clothes. Being in school uniform all day was a bit uncomfortable. Moments later Yongguk knocked on the door of my house to pick me up so that we can head to the amusement park together. We took the bus together there. It was getting pretty dark but that couldn’t stop us from having fun. By the time we got there it was already dark but it wasn’t late. The sun seemed to have set earlier for some reason.

“Oh, you’re back already?” The worker said to me as we went through the ticket gate.

“Yes” I smiled.

“When did you go?” Yongguk asked me as he handed the tickets to her.

“Oh on Sunday with Youngjae.” I said.

“Then you should have told me so that we can go somewhere else.”

“It’s alright, besides you said that you had free tickets so we have to go.” I said giving him a smile.

“I hope you have a fun time and enjoy the rides.” She said to us as we walked into the park.

“The park is really pretty during the night.” Yongguk said. I looked around to see glowing light that we couldn’t see during the day.

“So many different colored lights.” I smiled.

“Daehyun would you like to go on the roller coasters?”

“N-no thank you. I can’t really take those rides.” I said to him.

“Oh then I guess we should stick on the ground then.” He giggled. I began looking around but I didn’t see the pink and white bunny anywhere.

‘Himchan what happened to you magically skills?’ I wondered. My gaze then landed on the Ferris Wheel in which I had an idea.

“Uhh~ How about we go on the Ferris Wheel.” I point. If we go up there I might be able to see the entire park.

“You’re okay with going up there?” Yongguk asked me.

“Yeah, kind of. It’s going at a slow pace so it’s not that bad.” I smiled. Last time I went with Mr. Bunny it actually was fun. We got in line and waited until it was our turn to go. I waited until we got up high and began looking down. It was kind of scary but I wanted to look for Mr. Bunny.

‘How hard is it to spot a bright white giant bunny?’ I though.

“Daehyun look over there! The lights look like fireworks.” Yongguk pointed.

“Oh yeah they do.” I replied back but then I went back into looking for Mr. Bunny.

‘Huh~ I guess he’s not here. Plus what are the chances that it’s going to be you.’ I thought sadly. The ride was almost over and we were heading back down.

“Are you feeling alright Daehyun, you don’t seem too happy?” Yongguk asked me.

“Oh I’m okay, let’s go do something else.” I said as we got off.

“Daehyun, I know that there’s a lot of other guys liking you and you can’t decide on wh-“ Just then someone bumped into Yongguk making him fly forward.

“Ommo!” I was surprised seeing Yongguk fly to the ground. But after seeing who had bumped into him, I was surprised even more. It was Mr. Bunny.

“Yah, what was that for?!” Yongguk shouted as he got up but Mr. Bunny and I stared at each other speechless.

‘Is that really you?’ I wanted to ask. The bunny then made a heart with his arms, which was very familiar.

‘This is the exact same person that I met last time’ I thought with a smile.

“Do you know this uhh~ bunny?” Yongguk asked me making me snap back.

“Oh uh yeah.” I giggled. He then handed me a necklace with lit up lights.

“For me?” I asked him. He gave a big nod. Once I grabbed the necklace out of his hand, he ran off.

“What was that?” Yongguk was very confused.

“Oh he’s just a friend.” I smiled.

“Am I suppose to wear this?” Looked at the necklace.

“Why don’t I have one?” Yongguk looked at my necklace.

“I don’t know, let’s see if they sell these around here.” I said as I wore it around my neck. I looked back to see a glowing light similar to my necklace. It turns out that Mr. Bunny was wearing a matching necklaces with me.

‘Now I can easily spot you.’ I said in my head.

‘Could this be your plan?’ I wondered.

“Let’s go over there where the game stalls are.” Yongguk said leading the way. As I walked around with Yongguk I glanced back once in a while to see Mr. Bunny jumping around and acting funny. I let out a giggle at such childish behavior.

“What is it?” Yongguk asked looking back but Mr. Bunny immediately disappeared into the shadows.

“Nothing.” I giggled as I continued walking. Through the entire time Mr. bunny was secretly making me laugh as I spent time with Yongguk. I kind of felt bad that I was enjoying the time with Mr. Bunny instead of Yongguk. We then walked up to the High Striker and decided to give it a try.

“I’ll win the prize for you!” Yongguk said picking the hammer up.

“Really? That’ll be nice. I want to give it a try after you.” I said as I watched him. Hit the heavy hammer down.

“Aww too bad, you can try again later.” Said the worker.

“My turn.” I smiled as I went over and picked the hammer up. I was kind of struggling since it was so heavy.

“Daehyun, can you even pick the hammer up?” Yongguk giggled.

“Of course I can” I said picking it up and placed it on my shoulder. I le out a breath before striking it down. As expected the ball didn’t go up higher.

“Aww, too bad, now who’s next?!” The worker said looking around. Mr. Bunny then jumped in all of a sudden. He raised his hand saying that he’s next.

“Ehh~ you?” the worker was surprised.

“Hey, it’s that weirdo again.” Yongguk said.

“Weirdo?” I giggled. Mr. Bunny then pointed at me and made a hand signal in front of his eyes and then pointed to himself.

“You want me to watch you.” I guessed and he nodded.

“Oh-ho~ so you think you can win the prize?” Yongguk asked him. Mr. Bunny gave a nod before he pretended to flexed his biceps.

“Ha-ha~” I giggled. 

“Well I have to see this.” Yongguk smirked. Mr. Bunny pretended to spit on his hand and rubbed then together before he picked up the hammer. To my surprised that he was struggling. I’m not sure if it was on purpose or serious but it was funny. He even did a little body gag. I then noticed a lot of people crowding around him. When he finally lifted the hammer up off the ground we all heard a groan.

“Are you okay? You sure you can do this?” The worker added in as if this was a show. The bunny nodded as he placed the hammer onto his shoulder and tumbled away.

“Woah there, over here Bunny, where are you going?!” The worker helped Mr. Bunny back to the where he was suppose to stand. I was giggling the entire time.

“This bunny is pretty funny.” Yongguk was also laughing. When Mr. bunny came back and stood at a proper position he tossed the hammer off his shoulder.

‘You can do it!’ I said in my head. Instead of hitting the lever though the hammer missed and hit the ground.

“Aww~!” Everyone in the crowd groaned.

“I-it’s okay, you can try again.” Said the worker. Once again he struggled with the hammer. He got into position and then looked at me.

“You can do it!” I shouted. The crowd then chanted along. He seems to have took a deep breath before tossing the hammer down. This time it did landed on the lever but unfortunately the ball didn't go up high.

“Ehhh~!” The crowded sighed.

“Well better luck next time bunny~” the worker patted his back. Mr. Bunny walked over to me and pretended to cry.

“You did great.” I said patting his head. Thanks to him the game now had a lot of participants.

“Shall we go play something else.” Yongguk suggested. The two of us then parted ways with Mr. Bunny since a lot of children wanted to take pictures with him. We played a few other games and it was already getting late.

“I should take you home now, before your parents yell at me.” Yongguk looked at his phone.

“Yeah, I suppose.” I looked around to see that Mr. bunny wasn’t around.

‘I guess that’s enough for the day. I might see him again next time.’ I said in my head. We then left the now quiet park and headed home.

Himchan’s POV

“Hey sis, the seem of the bunny suit seems to be torn, what do I do?” I called my noona.

“Did it just  happen right now?”

“I think so I saw it when I took it off.”

“Aish you ruin things whenever you touch it!” She yelled at me.

“It’s not my fault that it was got caught and ripped.” I said back

“Huh~ just bing it home and I’ll sew it up, and remember my cake!”

“Okay, do I use this bag in the locker?” I said grabbing the pink back from the shelf inside the locker.

“Yeah, it should fit, oh bye I have to do something!” She said and hung up right away.

“Aish~ Why did it have to ripe! Now I have to bring it home!” I said madly. Just when I was stuffing the  suit in the headpiece bumped into the locker door and got snagged by the inside cloth.

“YAH~! Not this too!” my jaw dropped.

“Just my luck~!” I sighed. The only things that I didn’t have to bring home were the shoes and gloves, which lightened the weight. After packing the things I made my way out of the amusement park and went to the bakery down the street.

“Hello, umm 1 slice of strawberry shortcake” I said to the cashier. If I remembered correctly she loves strawberry.

“Would you like anything else?”

“No thank you.” I said getting my wallet out.

“If you buy another slice of cake it’ll be half price because it’s past 6.” She said.

“Oh well I guess I’ll buy another one.” I said to her as I looked through the glass where all the cakes were. There weren’t a lot of cakes since it’s the end of the day.

‘Maybe I should buy one for myself.’ I thought as I looked at all the delicious cakes. My eyes landed on the cheesecake and Daehyun popped into my mind.

‘How about I buy that for Daehyun?’ I asked myself.

“Okay, I would like that cheesecake!” I finally decided. I told her to put then in separate boxes so that I can give it to Daehyun later. I left the store happily and took the bus to Daehyun’s house. I was going to approach his house and give him the cake but I felt nervous all of a sudden.

“Why am I so nervous all of a sudden?” I placed a hand on my chest feeling my rapid heartbeats. My eyes dropped as I looked at the box that contained the cheesecake. My eyes the wandered to the bunny suit. I then had an idea.

‘I could wear the bunny suit and give it to him. I think he would be happier if the bunny gave him the cake rather than me.’ I thought. I looked around and saw that there was a bench across the street in the park so I ran over there and put the suit on. There weren’t a lot of people so I didn’t get lots of stare.

“I don’t have the hands nor feet but I don’t look that bad.” I said looking at myself before putting the headpiece on. I carefully looked both ways before crossing the street since it was difficult seeing in the costume. I hopped up to his front door and rang the doorbell.

‘Hey, wait wouldn’t he wonder how I know where he lives?’ I then thought about it but it was too late. I had already rang the doorbell and someone peeked out of the window.

'Aish~ I should learn to think before I act!' I mentally hit myself in the head.



 

Theres probably a ton of mistakes so sorry. If it bothers you then just tell me and I'll fix it. Thanks for reading