Awkward Brother-in-law

Your Maybes Drives Me Crazy (HimDae)

 

Daehyun’s POV

“Here, I think these will fit you.” I handed him a pair of pajamas.

“Thanks” Himchan accepted them.

“Oh and let me get you a toothbrush. Follow me.” I said as I lead him to the bathroom.

“You can get ready first.” I said before handing him a new toothbrush.

“Can I really sleep over?” Himchan asked me.

“Y-Yeah. Why would you ask?” I chuckled nervously.

“I just want you to be comfortable.” Himchan smiled sheepishly and scratched his head.

“Sorry, if you can tell I’m a bit nervous.” I looked down.

‘I know he can tell that I’m being awkward. It’s just that him and I had done new things that I’ve never experience before. They were bad but I’m kind of embarrassed.’ I said in my head.

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to be judging you. You can even treat me just like a regular friend.”

“Okay.” I gave him a reassuring smile.

“Now go wash up and get ready for bed.” I tossed him a towel and pushed him into the bathroom before closing the door.

‘How can I treat you as a friend when you’ve kissed me?’ I said in my head.

Himchan’s POV

After taking a nice shower I went to brush my teeth. I didn’t bother in putting my clothes on yet since I’m used to waiting for my hair to dry before putting clothes on. I didn’t like it how the water on my hair drips down onto my shirt so I just wrapped a towel around my waist and brushed my teeth while I let my hair dry up a bit. I was brushing my teeth when suddenly the door busted open. I turned around shocked to see that it was Daehyun’s brother.

“Shouldn’t you.. knock.. before coming in? I’m like !” I stared at him wide-eyed as I covered my bare chest with my arms.

“You should have locked the door then. We’re both guys, what’s there to be  private about anyways?” He said before holding onto the waistband of his pants.

“Yah!” I shouted as I pointed to his pants.

“Don’t use the toilet when I’m brushing my teeth!” I shouted as I stared at him with wide eyes.

“Just don’t look at me.” He said.  As he dropped his pants down to the floor. I quickly looked away. I began hearing the liquid going into the toilet.

“Aish, but it bothers me!” I spat the foam into the sink.

“Actually I want to talk to you about Daehyun.” He said and flushed the toilet.

“Really? Like Right now? Huhhh, what about him?” I peeked over to see that he already has his pants up.

“You should hurry up and make a move.” He smiled as he gave me a pat on the shoulder.

“Yah, wash your hands first!” I shouted.

“They’re clean!” He said and began washing his hands.

“Why do you keep insisting me in taking advantage of your brother.” I asked him.

“I’m not telling you to take advantage of him, just make a move on him!” He said back.

“What’s the difference?” I asked before rinsing my mouth.

“Making a move is just taking the first step. Taking advantage of him would be going straight to the end.” He said  before pushing me out of the way to brush his teeth.

“What are you doing now?” I stared at him

“Brushing my teeth.” He said as he took his toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it.

“Can’t you wait till I’m done using the bathroom first?” I asked him surprised.

‘I’m right now and he wants to brush his teeth?’ I said in my head.

“Just.. do whatever you need to do. Don’t mind me” He said as he brushed his teeth.

“Do you get comfortable with everyone in any situation?” I asked him as I finished up.

“I think so, I’m pretty easy going and friendly” He smiled. His smile reminded me of Daehyun’s.

‘Well they are brothers.’ I said in my head.

“I need to put my clothes.” I said to him.

“Oh, you were bare his whole time?” He turned around and looked at me from top to bottom.

“Yah, what are you looking at!” I covered myself.

“You wish I was Daehyun don’t you?” He chuckled and continued brushing his teeth.

“No.” I said softly.

“Just put your clothes on then. What is there to look at?” He giggled.

“What are you implying?” I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Nothing, just go change and go to bed with Daehyun.” He smiled and turned away.

‘Aish, Daehyun’s hyung is really weird.’ I said in my head. I decided that I should just change. I mean he’s not looking nor do I think that he wants to look. I took the towel off and quickly put on the underwear. Afterwards I fumbled with the shirt, it was hard to tell which was the front and which was the back. I didn’t realize that Daeho had opened the door until I looked up to see Daehyun staring at me with wide eyes.

“Oh, YAH! Why would you open the door?!” I shouted as I covered myself.

“Sorry~” He smiled as he walked out and shut the door.

‘Ommo, Daehyun saw me.’ I was embarrassed. I looked down at my own body and covered myself with my shirt.

“At least I had my underwear on.” I said to myself

Daehyun’s POV

“H-hyung, why were you in there with Himchan. A-and he was .” I was confused and shocked.

“I had to use the bathroom so we shared it for the time being. He just finished a bath so he was putting his clothes on.” Hyung said to me.

“Why would you use the bathroom when he’s not done yet?” I asked him still surprised.

“I couldn’t hold it in” Hyung smiled sheepishly.

“So do you like is body?” He whispered to me.

“Hyung! What are you saying?!” I pouted. I felt my cheeks burning up.

“Just teasing you.” He ruffled my hair.

“If he does something that you don’t like just tell me. Even if it’s in the middle of the night.” He said to me softly.

“Like what?” I asked him.

“Uhhhh. You’ll know it when he does it.” He said and walked away.

“Good night.” He said as he walked to his bedroom.

“Good night hyung.” I said back. Just then the bathroom door opened and Himchan stared at me.

“Uh, I’m sorry for seeing you like that and about my hyung. He doesn’t know the boundaries of other peoples privacy.” I said as I looked down at my feet.

“It’s okay, let’s go to your room.” He said turning the bathroom lights off. I then led him the way to my bedroom.

“Where should I put my uniform so that I can wear it tomorrow?” He asked me.

“Uh just put it over on the chair.” I pointed.

“Let me lay out the blanket for you.” I said as I pick up the blanket.

“I can do that.” He grabbed onto the blanket.

“Uhh, okay.” I slowly let go. I went over to my bed and began laying out my blankets.

“You have a lot of blankets.” He looked at my bed.

“It’s because I like blankets.” I said with a smile.

‘I’m actually feeling more relaxed for some reason.’ I thought and smiled. We didn’t know what else to do so we just went to bed early.

“Daehyun, what time do you usually wake up?” He asked me as he laid there quietly.

“Around 5:30” I said to him.

“Really? That’s really early. I usually wake up at like 6:30”

“I don’t like rushing in the morning plus I eat breakfast.” I then turned around to face the wall since I was nervous being alone with him.

“My sleeping area is pretty spacious.” Himchan said softly.

‘It sound like as if he wants me to join him.’ I said in my head.

“I’m not going to go sleep down there.” I said back with a smile

“I never said I wanted you to sleep with me.” Himchan pouted

“Why else would you say that then?” I giggled.

“He-he~ Ummm. You’re bed is pretty big.” He said again.

“It’s because I like to have a lot of room when sleeping.” I said softly.

“Go to-“ I turned around to see Himchan getting on my bed.

“What are you doing?!” I panicked.

“Let me just lay down with you for a bit. It’s lonely sleeping alone” He said and laid down beside me.

“Why? You sleep alone when you’re at home!” I complained.

“Aren’t we technically dating?” I can see his smile since the moonlight shine through my window.

“Fine!” I pouted and scooted in since for some reason I couldn’t argue back. We were now laying side-by-side facing the ceiling.

“Daehyun, do you believe that hugging something will make you sleep better?” He asked me.

“I let you sleep on my bed and now you want to hug me?” I complained.

“I was just asking if you believe in it.” He said back.

“Who said that?” I asked back.

“I did.” He said back happily

“I can hug my blanket then.” I said pulling my blanket up and turned away from him

“How about I say that having someone else hug you will make you sleep even better.” He said. I then felt something on my waist. I looked to see that Himchan was hugging me.

“H-Himchan.” I was surprised.

“I don’t know if you know about this but your hyung wants me to get close to you.” He said softly behind me.

“I know..” I said back truthfully.

“You’re fine with that?” He asked me.

‘Am I? I think I’m in love with him but I don’t know what to do.’ I said in my head.

“I think so.” I said back.

“I’ll make you love me.” He said making me surprised.

“Really?” I said without much thought.

“I know you have a big heart and kind to everyone but love can’t be shared equally to everyone.” He said to me.

“But If I say no then they’ll feel sad.” I said back.

“It’s better to say no so that they can go on and find someone that accepts them. If you say maybe then you are keeping their hopes up until you finally found that one person and they’ll all be heartbroken.”

‘Maybe he’s right.’ I said in my head.

“You’ve never fallen in love before?” He asked me.

‘No but I think I am with you’ I said in my head.

‘I still didn’t know what to do. What will happen to Yongguk and the others?’ I said in my head.

“That’s enough talking, let’s go to bed.” He said as he cuddled closer to me.

“Come on, hug me back.” He whined

“Ah, why~?”

“Because I’m helping you sleep better by hugging you so you should do it too in return.” He said happily.

“I didn’t ask you to hug me.”

“Daehyunnn~” Himchan whined.

“Shhh~ everyone else is asleep.” I whispered

“Hug me then because I want t go to sleep too.” He pouted.

‘He acts like a spoiled child.’ I thought and smiled. I then decided to just hug him back since it wasn’t such a bad thing.

“Thanks.” He giggled as he repositioned himself so that I was lying on his arm

‘I think he’s right. I feel much safer being like this with him. So warm and secured.’ I smiled as I closed my eyes.

“Good night.” He said softly before placing a kiss on my forehead. I then opened my eyes and looked up to see his lips.

‘These were the lips that kissed mine.’ I said in my head. I then trailed my eyes up further and locked eyes with Himchan.

“Good night Himchan.” I leaned up and gave him a peck on the lips.

“How dare you kiss me?” He smirked.

“Well you took my first kiss”

“I didn’t take it, y-you gave it to me.” He said hugging me closer.

“Himchan, do you know why I’m nervous with you?” I finally man-up to asked him.

“Why?”

“Because your kiss felt really good.” I said breaking our eye contact. I can feel my cheeks burning this entire time and now it just gotten worse.

“I’m happy to hear that.” I can feel his lips curve into a smile in my hair.

“You want to do it again?” He placed his hand on my chin and made me look at him.

‘I really want to say yes but that will be naughty of me, or should I say us’ I thought.

“Not now, it’s bed time.” I smiled a look away.

“So you’re saying next time then?” Himchan smirked.

“Maybe.” I giggled.

“Your maybes drive me crazy.” Himchan groaned.

“Good night Himchan.” I chuckled and closed my eyes. It didn’t take me long to fall asleep. It was thanks to Himchan and his warm embrace.



 

Sorry for not updating in a long time.

I was very busy and I am still busy at this moment but hopefully the next update wouldn't take as long as this one did.

I hope you enjoyed this cute chapter

Thanks for reading~! ^-^