Brother's Help

Your Maybes Drives Me Crazy (HimDae)

 

Daeho’s POV

I fumbled into my pockets to get the keys out tiredly.

“Huh~ I’m so tired.” I sighed as I shut the door.

“Hello~” A strange voice startled me.

“Ah~ Uh Who are you?” I asked him.

“I’m Himchan, Daehyun’s friend. You must be his hyung, right?” He asked me.

‘Oh so it’s him.’ I scanned him from top to bottom.

“Yeah, I’m Jung Daeho. Um~ where’s Daehyun?” I asked him.

“In the kitchen.” He pointed.

“Thanks.” I quickly took my shoes off and ran into the kitchen. There I saw Daehyun chugging down an entire glass of water.

“Hey!”

“Oh hyung, you’re home!” Daehyun seemed to lost his breath.

“What’s with you?”

“Huh? Oh uhh~ just nervous over something. Why are you home so late?! You said you’d help me and you’re only home now. Himchan is going to leave soon.”

“Sorry, Daehyun. I had a good reason.” I said proudly.

“You mean excuse.”

“Um~ kind of. I was studying and then I had to go relax a bit with some friends.” I said smile.

“Hey I came back just in time didn’t I?”

“Barely.” Daehyun pouted.

“Don’t worry I’ll solve this easily and quickly.” I patted his shoulder.

“Okay, oh but don’t tell him that I... you know like him. Just find out whether he’s-“

“The good type, right? Don’t worry, I have umma’s sense in judging other men so it is just what you need.” I giggled.

“Hyung~, I only have you to talk this with. Thanks.” Daehyun said shyly.

“Aww~ Anything for my little brother~” I ruffled his hair.

“Ah-hem~ I shall get to work.” I said walking out of the kitchen. I stride over to Himchan quickly.

“Hello Himchan.” I said and sat down beside him. Daehyun then walked in and sat down eating his meal.

“Go eat in the kitchen Daehyun.”

“Oh” He nodded. He picked up his bowl and went right into the kitchen. He was probably really curious about what I was going to do but it’s better if he isn’t around.

“Sooo~… I’m just going to ask you straight out. You like Daehyun right?” I asked him.

“Uh. Can I have permission to like him?” He asked me back.

“Oh you are so polite. Yes! So do you like him?” I asked again.

“I do. I actually really like him a lot.” He said looking down nervously.

“You love him?” I asked again.

“Haha~ Yes, I love him. Uh~ but why are you asking me?” Himchan asked me.

“Ummm~ Just curious. I can tell right away that you like him.” I giggled.

“Oh.” He just listened to me.

“So Himchan how long have you known Daehyun?” I asked him.

“Maybe about a month.”

“Ah~ really that little.” I frowned.

‘That’s a bit too soon but who knows this guys might just be faithful to him.”

“How much does Daehyun mean to you?” I asked him another question.

“Why are you asking these questions?” Himchan was all shy.

“Come on, just answer them.” I said to him.

“Well I can say he’s very important. Although I just met him he’s really attractive, as in personality wise and well physically too.” He giggled.

‘He’s so easy to get true answers from.’ I thought.

“Oh but he means a lot to me. He lightens up my day. Just seeing him makes me happy. Although I know that he does have a lot of other guys liking him, I still really wish to have a chance with him.” He said truthfully. I can feel that he really means it.

“You really love him don’t you?”

“Yeah.” He nodded.

“Well tell you what. I will let you sleep over tonight!” I said to him.

“W-What?” He was surprised.

“Seeing you being so truthful and loving for my brother I’ll let you stay for the night.” I smiled.

“Oh, uhhh~ Is that alright?” He asked back.

“Of course, our umma would love to let our friends stay over. Daehyun wouldn’t mid either.” I said already for sure.

“That would be great.” He smiled widely.

“Oh but why?” He finally realized what the deal was.

“Well, I am giving you a chance to get closer to Daehyun.” I said softly.

“Really? But why me?” He asked.

“Ahhh~ How should I answer that.”

“Just because. You seem like a good person and you are.” I patted his arm.

“Thank you.” He gave me a small bow.

“No problem, just make sure to spent some good time with Daehyun. BUT do- not- take- it- too- far!!!” I gritted my teeth.

‘If he dares to take a further move then he’s flying to the moon!’ I grunted in my head.

“Uh~ of course not.” He giggled nervously.

“Good. Now go call your parents and asked them if you can sleep over. I’ll go tell my parents and Daehyun.” I said getting up.

“Thanks again.” Himchan gave me a big bow as he smiled widely.

“It’s for my brother.” I said and walked away. I made my way back into the kitchen where Daehyun was stuffing his face with food.

“Oh I’m still wearing my backpack.” I just realized it ad took it off.

“Sooo~?” Daehyun smiled curiously.

“It went alright.”

“Really?” Daehyun was surprised.

“Yeah.” I nodded as I got myself a glass for some orange juice.

“Well then what happens after this?” he asked me.

“He really likes you so just be friendly with him. Don’t get too nervous around. Be comfortable.” I pour some orange juice into the glass.

“I’ll try but it’s hard.” Daehyun frowned.

“I know that’s why I asked him to sleep over” I smiled.

“WHAT?!” Daehyun was shocked. He slammed the bowl down on the table as he advanced towards me.

“What did you just say?” Daehyun asked me again softly.

“That, Himchan is going to sleep over.” I turned away to take a sip of orange juice.

“W-Why would you do that?! And without asking me first!” Daehyun panicked.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be fine. It’s an opportunity for you to spend some private time with him.” I smiled. He just had his jaw hanging as he stared out into outer space.

“It’ll be fine~” I ruffled his hair.

“Well I’m going to go tell umma. Finish up and then go prepare the room. He’ll be sleeping in your room tonight.”

“Huh~?” Daehyun was just out of it. I just walked out stretching and heading to my room with my backpack.

“Aigoo~ such a tiring day. What am I a matchmaker now or something?” I asked myself softly.



 

Sorry for the late update and short chapter

Thanks for reading! ^-^