Music Teacher Kim Himchan

Your Maybes Drives Me Crazy (HimDae)

 

Himchan’s POV

“Wait a bit!” The twins got up and ran off somewhere.

“Where are you two going?” Daehyun asked but they had already taken off like a rocket.

“What’s with them?” I asked Daehyun but he was clueless as well. A few minute later the can running back each with a janggu.

“We have a janggu too!” They said picking it up in the air.

“I can see that. Can you play it?” I giggled at their childish behavior. It’s pretty cute.

“No~” They frowned.

“Appa bought each of us one but we never learned how to play it.” Said Youngmin.

“Can you play it?” Kwangmin handed his janggu to me.”

“I’ll try.” I said putting it down in front of me and held the sticks. I gave it a few practice hits and then began playing it. After about a minute of my playing I ended it.

“Wow~ that was cool~!” The twins clapped happily.

“That was very good Himchan.” Daehyun praised me.

“Thanks, it’s not really that hard.” I scratched my head.

“Can you play it faster?” Kwangmin asked me with big doe eyes.

“Yeah, you want to see?” I asked the twins. The both nod the little heads.

“Okay, prepare yourselves.” I said getting into position and began. It started off slow and then I speeded up. I heard them shouting in excitement.

“So how was it?” I asked them.

“So cool!!!” They shouted. We all just giggled at their easy-fascinated minds. We then heard the door being opened.

“Umma~ is home!” They shouted as they ran to the door.

“Umma~!” They jumped on her and gave her a big hug.

“Hello Youngmin, Kwangmin, missed us?”

“Yes~!” They said in unison. Daehyun got up to greet them so I followed him.

 “What about me, did you two miss me too?” Their appa walked in.

“Appa~ we missed you too!” They jumped over to him.

“Welcome back Mr. and Mrs. Jo” Daehyun bowed and I did the same.

“Were they behaving?” Their umma asked us.

“Yes, they were like always.”

“Appa, this person knows how to play the janggu!” Youngmin pointed to me.

“Youngmin, do you know this hyung’s name?” his appa asked him.

“Uh~” Youngmin stared at me.

“Himchan hyung!” Kwangmin shouted.

“Oh good Kwangmin, you remembered my name.” I chuckled.

“Himchan, you can play the janggu?” Their appa asked me.

“Yes, I took lessons when I was younger.” I said to him.

“Can he teach us appa~!” They whined to their appa

“You’ll have to ask Himchan hyung not me.” He said to them.

“Himchan hyung can you teach us how to play the janggu?” They asked me cutely. I just looked at Daehyun who was smiling widely.

“I would love to teach you two.” I smiled to them before glancing back at Daehyun. They did seem annoying at first but now I think they’re cute.

“Really? May we hire you as their music teacher then?” Their umma asked me.

“Umm~ I guess so, it’ll be my pleasure to teach them how to use the janggu.” I said being polite.

“Yay!” The twins shouted happily.

“You can come over with Daehyun and you two can watch over them as they learn to play the janggu.”

“That would be great, I can also keep Daehyun company?” I placed my arm around Daehyun’s shoulder.

“Shouldn’t it be me watch over you?” He giggled.

“We can take care of each other.” I giggled.

“Perfect, as for the pay check?”

“Pay check?” I was surprised.

“Yes, we have to pay you. We pay Daehyun for babysitting the twins, they are a handful.”

“Oh, well it doesn’t really matter to me, whatever price is good.” I scratched my head.

“How about we give you according to your teaching?”

“Okay.” I accepted their offer.

“Well I have to go home now Mr. and Mrs. Jo” Daehyun said to them.

“I’ll also leave to, it’s getting late.”

“Of course, we don’t want to out too late, thank you for taking care of the twins today.” Their umma thanked us.

“We were happy to.” I said as we packed our things.

“Thank you for the meal.” Daehyun gave them a bow as we walked to the door.

“Thank you, oh and also for hiring me as their music teacher.” I said to them.

“You welcome, thank you for come today.”

“I’ll tell Himchan the schedule as we walk home.” Daehyun said to them.

“Okay, well bye, go home safely.” They said to us.

“We will, bye.” We waved and left the house.

“So what do you think of today’s job?” Daehyun asked me.

“It was an interesting date~” I said elbowing him.

“Date? Well if you thought so then it is.” He giggled.

“I love you.” I said not realizing why I had said it.

“Really?” He asked me.

“Yeah, do you love me?”

“I do like you.” He said but he didn’t say love.

“So do you take care of the twins once a week?” I asked him.

“Twice a week, on Mondays, and Wednesdays.  We go right after school.” He said to me.

“Oh, you really like them don’t you?”

“Yeah they’re very cute and energetic, plus I get paid so that I can use that money to buy some school books.” He said.

“Can I walk you home?” I asked him

“Maybe~” He said unexpected.

“Okay then I’ll just accepted it as a yes.” I smiled

“So do you have any siblings?” He asked me.

“Yeah I have an older sister. You?”

“I have an older sister.” He said to me. The two of us continued down the dark street with only the streetlights lighting up the way ahead of us. I saw that he hand an empty hand just swinging by his side.

“Can I hold your hand?” I asked hoping I don’t sound too greedy.

“Maybe~” He said once again. Again I accepted it as a yes so I slowly reached out for his hand.my finger brushed against his and then I grasp his whole hand. He just let out a giggle.

“You’re so cute” I smiled.

“You’re handsome.” He said back.

“Ummm~ you’re really kind.” I said.

“Well you very talented.”

“You’re very smart.”

“Are we going to keep going on?”

“Maybe until we reach your house.” I said.

“Well it’s at the end of this block.” He said pointing as we turning.

“So you’ve never had a crush before?”

“I’ve admired some people but I’ve never thought of dating them.” He said.

“Does your parent approve of you dating guys?”

“They know about it, they tried to stop it but now they don’t really care. I’m not their only son plus they said they wanted me to be happy.” He said looking at me.

‘Well I’m the only son in the house so~ it’s tough.’ I thought. We then spent the rest of the time just enjoying the scenery.

“Well here’s my house.” He said turning to face me as we still had our hands interlocked.

“Can I give you a kiss?”

“Umm, maybe~” He even said maybe to that. He closed his eyes and stood their waiting for my reaction. I really wanted to give him a kiss but I didn’t.

“I won’t” I said to him.

“Why not?” He questioned me.

“If I did then I’ll feel that I’m taking advantage of you. The first two maybes were already good enough for me.” I gave him a smile.

“I’ll miss you.” I said before giving him a big hug.

“We’ll see each other in school tomorrow.” He giggled before wrapping his arm around me.

“You’re right but I’ll still miss you for the night.” I whispered to him.

“Well good night” he said.

“Good night.” I said finally removing my arms off of him.

“Go home safely he said before going to the front door.

“Bye, see you tomorrow.” I said not wanting to leave yet.

“Bye-bye.” He opened the door and went inside.

“Huh~ I’ll just have to wait until tomorrow to see him.” I said to myself as I walked home.


 

Thanks for reading~!