Love???

Your Maybes Drives Me Crazy (HimDae)

 

Himchan’s POV

“That’s weird, where’s Daehyun this morning?”  I heard Yongguk said beside me.

‘Don’t tell me that he’s avoiding me.’ I said in my head.

“Please tell me that he’s already at school.” Youngjae hoped.

“Even if he’s not, it’s not like your going to die from not seeing him!” I said back even though I did also hope he was in school.

“Hey Himchan, what’s wrong with your hand?” Jongup asked me.

“Oh I sprained it on Friday. Nothing bad.” I said holding up as I tried moving it around. It did kind of ached a bit but it’ll heal up soon. We arrived at the school just in time like usual and went to our first period class. First half of the class was pretty much boring and was playing a game with Yongguk. The second half of class actually caught my attention.

“Okay class remember that on Friday you picked a characters name out of the hat for your project. Well after putting some thoughts last night I decided that you can do it with another person.

“YEAH!” The class shouted.

“Ah-hem~ I said with another person, not partners as in only turning in one project because I know many of you will just let your partner do everything.” He said making the class awed.

“As you may know that everyone in this class has a different character so you may wonder how it’s going to work. This may sound  difficult but you will have to hunt down the student with the same character in my second period class.”

“Huh?” Some were confused.

“What?”

“I don’t know anyone in there.” Some students murmured.

“Take this as making new friends if you don’t know the person.” He said smiling widely.

“I hope I get paired up with Daehyun.” Yongguk said to me.

“Oh yeah, he’s in here second period.” I remembered.

“To make things easier I made a list of my second period students along with their chosen character.”

“If you need help finding your partner please come up and I’ll leave a note for the other student so that you two can meet up some how.” He said before putting the poster up front.

‘Ah~ I can see.’ I narrowed my eyes as I stared at the long list.

“Okay number 10 and my partner is… WHAT DAEHYUN?!” I stood up surprised.

“What, you’re with Daehyun? Ah~ you lucky bas-dude!” He almost said a bad word. I just smiled happily.

‘Wow~ I’m pretty lucky.’ I thought as I sat back down. Afterwards Yongguk and I just kept on arguing with each other. He’s just jealous that I happened to be paired with Daehyun. When lunch came Daehyun was still nowhere in sight.

“Where’s Daehyun? It’s rare not t see him especially during lunch.” Yongguk said looking around.

‘Ah~ it’s my fault.’ I said in my head. Yongguk and I went to get our lunches and then sat down at our table

“Good afternoon Daehyun, where were you this morning?” Yongguk asked Daehyun who just arrived at the table.

“Good afternoon Yongguk, I just wanted to go early.” He said before looking at me.

“Hello Daehyun.” I gave him a small smile.

“Uh~ Hello Himchan.” He said before looking away fluster. I saw that his ears were bright red.

‘Ah~ he’s shy.’ I smiled before looking at my plate of food. Everyone else then just talked to Daehyun. I wanted to too but I couldn’t find the right timing because when no one was talking Daehyun immediately spoke up before I could say anything. At last everyone came to a pause not knowing what else to say.

“So Daehyun, you know about it already right? That we’re paired up for the project.” I said in which he seemed to avoided my gaze.

“Uh yeah.” He nodded without looking at me.

“When should we work on it together? I asked him wanting to see his eyes but he refused to look at me.

“W-whenever you want.” He said  as he poked his food around.

“I’m going to go buy a drink” Daehyun got up and walked away. After a moment I decided to follow after him to fix this problem. He was standing in front of the vending machine when I approached him.

“Daehyun.” I called out to him making him flinched.

“Huh? Yes?” He got flustered again.

“Daehyun if you’re embarrassed about what happened yesterday I’m sorry. It wasn’t right of my to have done that yesterday therefore you can just forget about.”

“No it’s alright it’s just…” He didn’t know what to say.

“Are you really alright?” I asked him again

“Yes” He took a deep breath and then gave a big smile.

“You have nothing to worry about” He said which made me smile as well.

‘Even if I ask you I know it’s not the truth’ I said in my head.

‘I guess the best way for him to calm down and relax is for me to avoid him.’ I thought.

“Okay, well hurry up and get your drink before lunch is over.” I said walking back to the table.

Daehyun’s POV

‘Ah~ it’s so embarrassing.’ I my heart was beating so rapidly.

‘I tried acting calm but all I did was stare at his lips.’ I touched my warm cheeks.

“Ah snap out of it Daehyun.” I shook my head before getting my drink. When I went back to the table I tried acting calm, which worked most of the time until Himchan and I met eyes. I quickly looked away hopefully my check won’t turn red.

‘It’s all because he took my first kiss. It’s true that I started it but he…’ I was getting flustered. I then remember that I had to babysit the twins today with Himchan.

‘Maybe I should tell him so that he doesn’t feel that I’m all awkward with him.’ I thought.

“Uh Himchan perhaps we should work on the project today when we are babysitting the twins.” I said again my eyes wandered to his lips.

‘Those lips were touching mines yesterday.’ I though unconsciously.

“Yeah, I almost forgot. If we have time then we’ll work on it.” He said to me. We then continued eating since lunch time was almost over. The rest of the school day I was perfectly fine. I only felt nervous when I was around Himchan.

Throughout the entire time I couldn’t focus on my work. I was either off doing something somewhere else since I couldn’t act normal when I was with him or when I was with him I just couldn’t concentrate. In the end I only got like 5 sentences jotted down on my paper.

‘I usually finish the project within the first few days but with Himchan it’s been so delayed.’ I thought to myself.

“Uh, I can’t concentrate. Why don’t we play with the twins a bit.” Himchan said out loud.

“Yeah! Let’s play Himchan, Daehyun.” The twins ran over to us.

“Guess we should play with them until their parents come home.” I said. We played with them with their toys the rest of the time. For once I wasn’t nervous when I was near him. The time flew by so quick that it was already past the usual time that their parents had to come home. We were being so loud that we didn’t even hear their parents come in until the spoke up.

“Wow, you seem to be having fun.” They said to us.

“Umma, appa~!” The ran over to their parents happily.

“Yes, sorry if we were too loud.” I apologized.

“It’s alright, you can’t hear it from the outside.” She said back smiling.

“Oh, look at the time, it’s pretty late.” Himchan said making me notice the time.

“We should hurry up then.” I said getting up. The two of us packed our bags and headed home. Like usual Himchan was walking beside me on the empty sidewalk.

‘Ah~ my heat is beating fast again.’ I clutched my hand and placed it on my chest.

“Uh, Daehyun I have to go home to do something so I’m just going straight home.”

“Oh okay” I was surprised to hear that, usually he would be so stubborn in walking me home no matter what.

“Good night, bye.” He said walking in another direction.

“Uh bye.” I said sadly as I continued walking. I couldn’t help but to turn back and peek at him.

‘What’s this feeling? I was nervous with him but I didn’t want him to leave.’ I said in my head.

“I still feel uneasy.” I said to myself. When I got home my head was just empty. After a shower I still felt the same.

“Daehyun, you’ve got some fan mail.” My brother said handing them to me.

“Oh, thanks.” I accepted them.

“What’s with you? Are you alright?” He asked.

“Does it really show?” I asked back. I didn’t bother denying.

“Yeah, it’s like an aura all around you.” He said making me giggle.

“I don’t know how to explain it. I don’t know how I feel towards him.”

“Ayyy~ You must have finally fallen for someone.” He said taking a sip from his glass.

“W-what?” I was confuse.

“Our whole family knows that you would fall in love with guy, I mean look at all these letters.” He said pointing at the letters in my hand.

“So you’re saying that I’m in love with him?” I was surprised

“Yeah, but looking at you right now you seem like your not that happy.” He said making a sour face at me.

“I don’t feel happy nor do I feel real sad. At first I feel nervous whenever I’m around him and then when I’m not I feel kind of disappointed.

“You are in love Daehyun. But when did this started happening?”

“In love, really? Well it all started after he kis-“ I accidently let it slipped since we were talking so serious.

“What, he kissed you? Is that your first kiss?” He chuckled.

“Aw~ hyung, stop laughing!” I pouted.

“It was, wasn’t it. Well that’s why your all nervous and all at first.”

“B-but am I really in love?” I was panicking I’ve never fallen in love with anyone before so I didn’t know what I was suppose to feel.

“Well could be or you’re but embarrassed since he took your first kiss.”

“T-then how do I find out?” I was curious.

“Tell you what, bring him over tomorrow and I’ll find out.”

“Can you really?” I raised a brow.

“Yeah, trust in me. I’ll find out 100% for sure and accurate.” He sounded all positive.

“Well I guess I can ask him to come over so that we can finish our project."

“Prefect, then it’s settled. Good night.” He said walking away.

‘Could it be that I am in love with Himchan?’ I asked myself as I headed to my bedroom


Such a great brother Daehyun has.

And isn't it wonderful that Himchan is going to visit Daehyun's house.

Sorry if there are some mistakes and if I sqished too much into this chapter.

Anyways thanks for reading

Please subscribe and comment~! ^-^