Just For You

Your Maybes Drives Me Crazy (HimDae)

 

Daehyun’s POV

*ring-ring~ *

I picked up my phone and saw that it was Himchan calling.

“Hello, did you receive your letter as well?” I asked immediately.

“Yes, did you open it?” He asked me

“No, I was going to call you so that we can open it together.” I giggled

“I’m on my way over right now. Oh I’m so nervous.” Himchan said breathing heavily.

“NOW?” I was surprised.

“Yeah I’m going to hang up now. Walking and talking is a bit hard especially when it’s cold.”

“Oh okay. Uh see you soon. Bye.” I said and hung up.

“Oh-oh. What to do~? Ah I have to change first.” I ran over to my closet and quickly changed. I didn’t know what to wear because I’m really bad at matching clothing. “Would this go well with that?” I held a shirt and pants in front of me and looked in the mirror.

“Looks good. This it is.” I quickly changed into those clothes. Usually it takes me hours to change before going to meet Himchan. On normal days I just war whatever but when meting with Himchan I get more self-conscious about my looks. It just him I suppose. Once I was done I ran over to the mirror and fixed myself up.

“Clothes. Check. Comb my hair. Check. A bit of cologne. Check. Do I need anything else?” I wondered.

“Daehyun, Himchan is here!” I heard hyung shout from outside of my room.

“Ah he’s already here.” I quickly ran out of my room and downstairs.

“Coming!!” I shouted as I ran. When go to the living room I saw that Himchan was taking his jacket off.

“Hey Himchan.” I said smiling.

“Woah you look handsome early morning.” He said to me with a big smile.

“Is it.. too much?” I felt embarrassed.

“No. Not at all. The handsomer the better.” He chuckled. He then walked over to me and gave me a hug.

“Oh, you’re even wearing cologne.” He sounded very surprised.

“It is too much.” I frowned.

“No. No you smell great. You’re never too much.” He said patting my head.

“You’re nose is all red, like Rudolph. Are you cold?” I cupped his face, which was very cold.

“Truthfully speaking it was very cold to the point my face is all numb but after seeing you I warmed up a lot.” He said smiling widely.

“Sorry for making you walk over here in such cold weather.”

“I rather walk over here than have you walk over to my house. Besides I decided to come over myself. I didn’t even call you before hand. Did I bother you?” He asked

“No, I wasn’t doing anything.” I gave him my biggest smile.

“Come on let’s get started.” He pulled me over to the sofa.

“Started?” I was confused.

“I came over here so that we can look at our letters. Did you forgot already?” He chuckled.

“Ah, I forgot.” I smacked my head lightly and giggled.

“I forgot the letter in my room. Wait for me okay.” I said getting up.

“You’re so cute.” He said cringing.

“So embarrassing.” I said to myself as I flustered. I ran upstairs to my room to get the letter. I then ran back down stairs almost tripping and falling on my face.

“Be careful there. I’m not rushing you.” He said to me.

“I know. Let me get the mail opener.” I said walking into the kitchen. After getting it I went back into the living room.

“I got it.” I showed him the letter and mail cutter before sitting down beside him.

“Huhhh. Ready?” He sighed.

“Yes.” I said happily. I first opened mines and then let him open his.

“Huhh~ I’m shaking.” He showed me his trembling hang.

“Oh, are you okay.” I grasped his hand.

“I’m so nervous.” He said grasping my hand tightly.

“Don’t worry much about it. What’s been decided is already decided.”

“I know. Okay one-two-three.” The two of us pulled the letter out and opened it quickly.

“Congratulations! AHHH~!!!” The two of us said in unison.

“You’re accepted?” He asked me.

“YES! You too?!” I shouted happily.

“Yes!!!” Himchan gave me a big hug. The two of us were bouncing up and down happily on the sofa. He then pulled back and pressed his lips against mines. I couldn’t help but to smile even wider. We then heard a clapping but ignored it for now.

“Oh wrong timing.” I heard hyung said as he continued clapping. Himchan and I then broke the kiss for hyung’s sake.

“So you’re both accepted?” He asked us.

“Yes, hyung what should we do first?” I asked him.

“Well you wanted to move out didn’t you?” he asked me.

“Oh yes, I have a sunbae that’s going to move out of his apartment this year. Himchan and I could move in.”

“Woah, you are well planned. I think that all there’s left to do is visit the campus and register for classes but that’s a bit later.” Hyung said to us.

“I want to be prepared for college.” I smiled proudly.

“It’s pretty brave of you. I prefer a relaxed life.” Hyung said smiling.

“That’s why you’re still living with your parents.” I giggled.

“I’ll move out soon.” Hyung said back.

“Oh Himchan, how do you prefer your schedule to be like?” I asked Himchan.

“Not to early nor too late.” Himchan began thinking.

“Well I’m going to leave you two alone.” Hyung said walking away and didn’t look back.

“Since we’re going to live in an apartment I’m going to have to get a part time job.” Himchan said making me a bit sad.

“Do you have too? I don’t want it to affect you school work.” I said worried.

“It’s fine. I’ll go hunting for a part-time job that’s not harsh. Maybe just a few hours on some days  during the week or weekends.” He gave me a reassuring smile

‘Did I go too far and decided things my self without thinking of him?’ I wondered.

“If it’s a bit of trouble for you then we can stay at home for our first year or even second year.”

“No Daehyun it’s fine. It’s not all because of the living expenses. I actually wanted to start working just to get use to it.” He said as he pulled me closer by his side.

“Then I’ll find a job too.” I said.

“Nope not you.” He said looking at me.

“Why not?” I pouted

“Because I’m going to be the man of the house. I can’t let my honey work and go to school. Knowing you  you’ll lose your head from both work and school.” He giggled.

“Pshh, no I won’t” I sneered.

“Oh-ho really now?” He was doubting me.

“Well if you really don’t want me to work then I’ll be the good house wife then.” I said shyly.

“That’s more I like it.” Himchan nodded.

“What should I do then? Clean the house, do the laundry, and cook?” I asked him.

“You would also need to hug me, love me, and kiss me everyday.” He added.

“Once a day then.” I joked.

“An infinite amount.” He pouted.

“Whenever I can?” I bargained

“Okay” He smiled.

“Huhhh~ I can see a great future ahead of us.” He said looking up to the ceiling before giving me a kiss on the cheek. I then looked up to the ceiling as well.

“Well I see a white ceiling.” I laughed and looked at him.

“Ah you goof ball.” He chuckled and pressed his smiling lips against mines.

 


 

Well that's it guys.

But don't unsubscribe.

You'll never know what's going to happen next ;D

Thanks for reading this story all the way to the end.

Sorry that it was a bit short and that it took forever for this last chapter. Not to mention short.

Anyways you guys have been great readers.

Hope to see you guys around again and keep loving HimDae :D