Reaching the end or is it a new beginning?

Your Maybes Drives Me Crazy (HimDae)

 

5 Months later~

Himchan’s POV

“Ahhh What to do. My scores will be so low” I cried.

“Don’t say that. You probably did pretty well.”

“I’m not sure about that. However, I am sure that I messed up on the reading section. How was it for you?” I asked him.

“It was okay.” Daehyun said not so positively.

“Do you think you’ll get a high score?” I asked him.

“Maybe~”

“Ahhh~ that habit of yours again. You should grow out of it.”

“Why?! I’m not so sure about it so I have to answer maybe!” He pouted.

“Then just say I’m not sure or like I think I did pretty. Knowing you, you probably did very well.” I said back as I place my arm over his shoulders.

“We’ll just have to wait in order to know.” He said putting his arm around my waist.

“Yah!!!!” Yongguk shouted making both of us jump. We turned around and saw him glaring at me.

“Did you forget that I’m here?” Yongguk said madly

“Oh yes we did. Well I did.” I said jokingly.

“Yah! You want to die?!” Yongguk stride over to me.

“Yongguk, Himchan. Act like you age for once.” Daehyun pouted.

“Yes~” I answered back cutely. Yongguk calmed down and restrained from hitting me.

“So Yongguk, you plan on working instead of going to college?” Daehyun asked him.

“Yeah If things don’t work out well then I might go to college around next year maybe.”

“I wish you luck then.”

“My sister has worked a few places in the past do you want me to recommend you. “They were pretty decent jobs.”

“Sure why not. Are they better than working at the convenient store?”

“Yeah some are better.”

“Let’s go eat. My treat.” Daehyun smiled.

“How about we gather the others as well and I’ll help you pay as a little celebration for getting the test over with?” I suggested.

“Okay. Any restaurant suggestions?” Daehyun asked

“I know a good Chinese restaurant near the plaza.” Yongguk suggested.

“Okay let’s go eat Chinese food today.” Daehyun said happily. And so we called the other kids out for lunch.

“Hey guys.” Jongup arrived at the park as told.

“Hey Jongup.” I greeted.

“So how was the test?” He asked us.

“It was really hard. It felt like I was in hell and my life depended n each question.” I exaggerate.

“Oh Himchan don’t scare him.” Daehyun

“I’m not scaring him. I’m just telling him the truth with a little bit extra.” I giggled.

“Or you can just go to work like me. No tests.”  Yongguk said happily.

“My appa wants me to go to college.” Jongup sighed.

“It’s not a bad option though. You get to have more experience and knowledge before working.” Daehyun said.

“That’s true so when do you get to know your scores?” Jongup asked us.

“Wasn’t it a week or two?” I looked over to Daehyun

“In two weeks we’ll find out. They’ll mail our scores to us.” Daehyun explained.

“hey, what are you guys talking about?” Youngjae arrived.

“Just about the test. The one you’re going to have to take next year.” I added the second part as a tease.

“What, trying to scare me? I’m not worried about it much.” Youngjae said confidently.

“Well mister overly confident you might not be worried now but by next year during second semester you’ll start panicking.” I said back.

“Maybe.” He smiled.

“See I’m not the only one that says maybe.” Daehyun immediately pointed it out.

“Okay-okay. You just jump out whenever you spot a chance.” I giggled.

“I’m just saying whatever is on my mind.” Daehyun smiled.

“I know that.  Come on let’s go eat.” I said smiling as I walking away.

 


 

Sorry that it's a short update I didn't know what else to put in :P