College Planning

Your Maybes Drives Me Crazy (HimDae)

 

Daehyun’s POV

 *Ring- ring *

I went and picked my phone up from the desk.

“Oh Himchan’s calling” I happily accepted the called.

“Hello, Daehyun speaking.” I said smiling.

“Honey I miss you~” He pouted.

“Me too but we will have to wait until tomorrow.” I said back.

“Okay. How was dinner?”

“It was delicious like always. How was yours?”

“It was alright. I also had a talk with him afterwards about you and I.” He said

“Really? How did it go?”

“I think it went very well.” He said which kind of made me worried.

“Really?” I was suspicious of his answer.

“Yes really. It was better than I was expecting. We might have to talk again soon but there’s nothing to worry about. I promise that we will be together no matter what.” He said so touchingly.

“I’m so happy to hear that. Thank you.” I said back.

“You don’t have to thank me. We’re both giving and receiving from each other.”

“Being in a real relationship is very… different.” I smiled.

“Different? I hope that’s a good thing.”

“It is. It feels wonderful to be in a relationship especially with you.” I giggled.

“Oh Himchan I haven’t asked you yet. Where are you going to college?”

“Not sure. Either I’ll start working or go to college.” He smiled.

“Ehhh, what does your parent want you to do?” I asked him.

“Of course they want me to go to college but with the society right now isn’t it better going to work?”

“That’s true, but it’s better to go to college for some more knowledge.”

“Okay. Then I’ll go to the same college as you.”

“Don’t just follow me. Start by figuring out your major and which school will be suitable for you.”

“Well I’m not sure what my major will be.” He was clueless.

“Well does your parent want you to major in anything?” I asked him.

“Well they probably wants me to be a doctor or a lawyer but I doubt that will work out.

“Do you plan on living at a dorm or staying at home?”

“I probably would dorm. I don’t want to stay at home.”

“Me too.”

“So do you know where you’re going for college?”

“I’m still looking into some but don’t just follow me. You future depends on it so don’t just pick thoughtlessly.”

“You like music right?”

“Y-yeah.”

“Then there’s a chance we’re going to the same college.” He said happily.

‘Ah he’s so stubborn.’ I said in my head.

“What do you like doing?” I asked him.

“Me? I like doing everything as long as I’m with you.” He said cheesy.

“I’m serious. Oh you like traditional music right?”

“Yea.”

“Okay then. It’s getting late. We’ll talk some more tomorrow in school.”

“Oh. Sweet dreams Daehyun.” He said making me giggle.

“Sweet dreams to you too. Bye.” I said and hung up. I sat there smiling like and idiot as I held onto my phone.

“Ah I should start doing some research.” I got up and walked over to my computer.

“I guess I should look up art schools since we’re both interested in music.” I said as I turned the screen on and began clicking away.

-The next day-

After eating breakfast I left for school. I made sure that I had placed everything in my bag because I wanted to show the papers to Himchan. I hurried and walked down the street and waited for Himchan at the intersection.

‘Looks like I came here too early.’ I said in my head as I stood there anxiously.

“I hope that he’ll like this college.” I was anxious. I then took the papers out of my bag and held onto them in my hand.

“Oh, Himchan!” I waved my arm at him.

“Good morning Daehyun.”

“Good morning.”

“Did you wait long?” He asked me.

“No not long at all.” I giggled.

“What’s that?” He looked at the papers in my hand.

“Oh-uh last night I did some research.” I said as I handed the papers to him.

“Research, for what?” He was confused.

“For college. It seems like Korea National University of Arts would suit you the best.”

“For me? You didn’t have to do it for me. You should look for your own college.”

“I did. I plan on going to Korea National University of Arts too.” I said happily.

“Really?”

“Yea. Here I printed some information for you.”

“Woah you are so organized.” He said looking through the papers with a smile.

“I had some spare time so I looked around. This college has a traditional music program so why don’t you try joining it. As for me I’m actually really interesting in a lot of their programs.” I talked as we walked to school.

“What about housing?” He asked me.

“for me personally I think living in an apartment is much better.

“Really? Wouldn’t it be further from school?”

“It will be a bit but depending where you rent it can be right next to the school. The reason why I think apartment is better is because we would be able to cook and live more comfortable rather than a dorm.

“Don’t tell me you also research in apartments too.”

“Actually I did. I have a friend who’s graduating from there soon. Both him and his friend will move out so the two of us can move in together.”

“We’re going to be living together?” He said excited.

“Yes.” I giggled at his excited expression.

“I can’t wait. I’ll get to eat your cooking everyday and see you right when I wake up.”

“I’m not going to cook EVERY meal” I pouted

“I guess I can help out with the cooking.” He smiled widely.

“So are you prepared for entrance exam?”

“No where near prepared. Should I start soon?” He asked me.

“It’s a good time to start. Beside the classes we’re taking are already giving us practice questions.”

“Yeah I know that but the real one would probably be totally different.”

“Hey Daehyun!” Youngjae joined us.

“Hey Youngjae.”

“What were you guys talking about?”

“Just about college.”

“Oh. It’s almost second semester already. Afterwards it’s graduation!” Youngjae cried.

“We’re going to be adults soon.” Himchan sighed.

“Well I still have a long way.” Zelo popped out of nowhere.

“Zelo what are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be heading towards your school?” I asked him.

“It’s still a bit early so I followed you guys.”  Zelo smiled.

“Well you should start going to school before your late. Go in early and eat some breakfast.” I said to him.

“Aww okay, I’ll see you later when you come over to my house to take care of me.” Zelo said happily and ran off.

“I can come too right?” Himchan asked me.

“You’ll have to ask Zelo.” I giggled. We then continued talking about college until we arrived at school. High school seemed so fast for me. I remember being here during first year and it was so different and confusing. All there’s left is a few more months and I’ll never see this place again. I’ll be a freshman again but this time in college.