8-I hope I'm Not Too Late

If Things Are Meant To Be...

12:15

I didn't know dishes would take forever to wash...then again, Kai had to start a war he couldn't finish. He seems like a smart guy, but he sure doesn't know how to respect the elders. He's the total opposite of Taemin. He's somewhat of a snob, selfish, stubborn...I feel like I'm forgetting something.

"Hyung, wouldn't I look fabulous in this new shirt? Buy it for me, please~?"

I remember, narcissistic.

"Minho-ah, are you gonna stay for lunch or are you going to leave?" Zico lifted his attention towards me as he shoved the tablet that Kai had attached his eyes on, "Kai, if you keep staring at that your eyeballs are going to fall out of your head."

"No, I think I'm going to go home. I have some...stuff I need to attend to," I shuffled onto my feet bolted towards to door as I quickly grunted out a goodbye.

I hope I'm not too late.

I passed down the familiar buildings, past the little coffee shop, and the twists and turns.

1:30

Please let him still be there. Please let me see his slender figure wrapped under a blanket. Please let me see him again.

In a flash, I bolted out of the car and ran towards the door.

Keys...keys...keys...what? Where are my house keys? I knew that I shouldn't have separated them. What was I thinking? Damn Key for doing that. I don't care if it's for organizing and knowing which key is for what, it's not cool. Thankfully, the spare was right under some flower pots. There we go, upsy daisy.

Hope was all I had right now.

~~Kai POV

"Well, I think I'm going now Zico hyung," I sipped the last drop of my orange juice and headed it out for the door.

"Wait, I think Minho forgot his keys last night. I was cleaning up the room you guys trashed and I found them. Take it to him, will you?" He raised up a pair of silver keys.

"But I don't know where his house is," I don't even want to see that guy! I haven't forgiven him for ruining my good shirt. Did I mention that it was new?

"Why don't you google it?"

a/n: First of all I would like to thank everyone who has subscribed so far, it makes my heart flutter and smile knowing that someone reads my story:) Second, I know I haven't mentioned Taemin's existence, but he's here! I promise you that I'll put him in the next chapter...I know I promised some of you that I'll post him him here, but I didn't and I feel so bad. I feel so bad for like not writing long chapters either, but I'll try my best^^