17-We Meet Again

If Things Are Meant To Be...

4 hours of uncomfortable seating on the airplane was all it took (a/n: I searched it up and it said it takes 4 hours to get to Jeju from Seoul...I hope it's right:x) to get to Jeju. Minho was ready to go as soon as the airplane landed. Squeezing out of his seat, he nudged Onew to wake up and at least look like his eyes are open. After a few whines and light slapping on his cheeks, Onew mumbled out "I'm awake," yearning a slight chuckle from the younger one.

"Hyung, will you get up? I need to get my stuff out and I really want to get out of this...stuffy airplane," Minho urged.

"What's the hurry Minho? Have to use the little boys room?" Onew cackled out, but was stopped as he saw him glare, "Alright, I'll quit with the jokes. Just give me a second, I have to turn my phone back on..." Onew's voice drifted off and was about to turn his phone on, but was stopped as Minho gently pushed him out of his seat.

"Hyung! I mean it! I really want to go to the hotel and just rest."

"Okay, okay! Calm down, I'll get out. I was only teasing!"

"Well you crossed the line," Minho darted out his fingers and stepped in front of Onew to get out, leaving a very uncomfortable Onew sinking lower into his seat.

~~At the hotel~~

Minho POV

"Here you go sir, room 501 has the best view in the hotel. Breakfast is served at 7:30-10:30 and then lunch is served starting at 12:00-3:00. Those are the times for the buffet and if it does not suit your taste, there is always room service and other restaurants in the hotel. I hope you enjoy your stay, sir," the man at the front desk handed my key. Room 501.

"Thank you sir,"  I bowed my head slightly and walked out towards the elevator. As I was about to press it, I saw Key and Jonghyun sitting down on one of the couches, Key's head resting on Jonghyun's shoulder while Jonghyun's arm was wrapped around Key's waist.

"Hey Key, Jonghyun," I acknowledged, "I'm guessing that everything's back to normal?"

"Yeah and this cannot get any better," Key spoke, gazing deeply into his lover's eyes.

"But it does," Jonghyun winked, earning a girly giggle from Key. We're not high school girls here. I roll my eyes in response and told them that we're in public, causing both of them to blush.

"Well, I'll be going to my room, you both should get rooms soon. I'm sure you're both tired," I added.

"Yeah, I guess Minho's right. Jonghyun, let's just cancel your room and take mine. I'm sure the room I reserved is bigger than yours anyway," Key took Jonghyun by the hand and led him to the front desk.
"That might be true, but I know something else that's bigger than yours," Jonghyun whispered, but not not quiet enough.

"Jonghyun! Behave yourself!" I shouted across the room, walking backwards towards the elevator.

"Hey...hey..hey buddy! Watch where you're going will you? I got bumped into this other guy and my nose hasn't healed up a bit yet!" I turned around, a familiar voice rung around my head.

"Kai? What are you doing here?" I met Kai's wide and surprised eyes as I crouch down to his level, "Did I hurt you?" I offered him a hand until I heard another voice come into the scene.

"Kai! You okay?!" A boy dressed in all white: white jeans to white shirt to white shoes, with brown hair jogged all the way to where I was, oblivious of me, "Here let me...oh, Minho?"

A/N: dun dun dun~~Taemin and Minho (plus Kai) meet again;O; What's going to happen?! 

I tried to make Jongkey flirty and fluffy-ish...I failed miserablyT^T If there are any spelling/grammar mistakes, sorry!! And the picture is a picture of Jeju's beach...I just wanted to put a picture up so bad...

Thank you for subscribing, I am soo happy^^ Not only am I happy because of that, Super Junior's music video came out!! YAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot contain my feels....><

Anyhow, I still haven't forgotten about Eunhae, they'll drop by soon. I might make them a relative of one of them or their friend's relative and then make Donghae fall for Jonghyun or something because of Boys Over Flower's show (that's what it was called right?) <=======MAJOR SPOILER OH GOSH

ahaha, anyway~Comments are welcome and don't forget to subscribe:3