28-Cheated

If Things Are Meant To Be...

Taemin POV

It was after practice, that was when I realized that I was being really stupid. I was blinded by something I thought was love.

Kai and I walked back to the hotel, joking around, messing up each other's hair as we clung onto each other. The air was humid and dry, but the cool breeze made it seem better. As soon as we got to the hotel, I offered Kai that I'll go to the store at the lobby to get us some food.

"Are you sure? It's pretty late already," his brows creased into a thick line as I started to grab a hold of the key.

"I'm fine! WE can't call room service now and I'm sure the store's 24/7."

"Okay, be safe," I blew him a kiss after he said that and left.

As soon as I stepped off the elevator, I stuffed my hands into my pockets and found no wallet. No wallet? That's weird, I swear I left it though cause I paid for lunch...whatever, might as well go back up.I turned around and hopped back into the elevator after I pressed it back open. The doors were about to close, but a hand slipped between them. He lifted his head up and coughed to clear his throat.

"Mind if I-"

"Not at all," I eyed him as he glided next to me with his long legs, not forgetting to press the 5.

"Why are you out so late?" Minho asked. He seemed like it was such an urgent question, shifting his balance and spoke as if it wasn't his place to ask.

"I was getting some food..."

"For yourself?"

"Yeah," Geez, what's up with all of these questions? It's not like he cares anymore.

"Here, wear this. I Think it was starting to rain," Minho hung his sports jacket on my shoulders as the doors opened to the fifth floor, "Stay dry."

I paused in astonishment; that's the nicest thing he's done, he was so cold the last time I saw him. Maybe he does care.

"Thanks," I smiled. I still can't process why he did that. He glared at me all day and he's nice to me by night...is this how a person acts when they're bipolar? Aish, whatever. Taemin, be happy that he's nice to you. Maybe it means that you're still a part of his heart.

Once the elevator dinged, I walk straight to my room for my wallet. I hope Kai's asleep; when he's tired he's a mess and when he's hungry he whines too much...imagine him when he's both of those at the same time. I have a feeling that I won't sleep much tonight.

I quietly slide myself between the door and wall, peeking my head into the room. No sigh of Kai so far. I was about to reach for my wallet that I found lying on the floor until I heard some laughter coming from the other side.

"Don't worry, I'll be home soon," Seems like he's talking to his mom. I take my wallet and was about to slide myself out of the room until l heard my name-he's talks about me to his mom? I thought that she was against gay people like mine...

"Why do you hate Taemin so much? He never did anything wrong to you," Is he standing up for me? He's the best boyfri-

"Oh come on, just because he dated the school idol doesn't mean he caused a crime," what? Dating? Did his mom have a crush on Minho? There's no way, his mom's not a teacher.

"Babe, are you saying that you're only using me for revenge?" That's definitely not a way to talk to a mom.

"Yeah...I guess so, anything for you Yeonnie. Mmm...of course," That's definitely not his mom.

"No, we haven't had . Yet? No, I mean never.Look, I may be mean, but I'm mean enough to take someone's ity," Dude, I want to give you a news flash so bad. You won't be my fir-

"You know that I'm doing all of that kissing by throwing my pride away? Why didn't you just hire a gay guy? Okay fine fine. Can we just change the subject now? I don't like talking about this...thanks. Well I didn't know I was coming here. What do you mean it's a waste? Yeonnie, we're still going out after these two weeks, right? You do remember your own promise, right?" Kai seemed nervous at first, but was washed away by laughter.

"You're the best, I love you!" The call ended with a loud beep. I couldn't take it anymore. Everything was a lie. He lied to me when he said he loved me. Am I a disgusting being to him? Am I just another passing figure in his life? I feel like all of this time was a waste, like me.

The opened door was slammed shut with a push of my palm and I sat against the door, grabbing a hold of the plush carpet as I felt my own pride crumble down. Why was I so stupid?
"Oh Taemin you came back? What's wrong honey, you seem distressed. Was there no food that you wanted?" Kai cooed as he came forward, sitting in front of me.

"You..."I gasped out.

"Me? What is it?"

"Stay...stay away from me!" My body felt fragile as I screamed out, pushing him on his back, "Stay away from me you cheater! You're a user, you know that? You wasted a year that I could've spent with him...how weak minded could one get? Just stay away from me, don't you ever touch me or talk to me outside of practice, you got that?" Kai looked at me with wide eyes as I rushed out of the room. I held Minho's jacket tighter against my chest as I tried hard to hold in the tears.

"Taemin wait! Stop! Tell me what's wrong!" Kai's footsteps echoed in the hallway as he jogged towards me.

"You know what you did wrong," I stopped briefly as Kai went in front of me, "Now get out of the way."

"No."

"Get out of the way. Go to your honey...what's her name? Yeon-?" I spat out as I walked into the elevator, ignoring the stares I got from the people who were stepping off, "Get lost Kai. Obviously I was nothing, but a free tirp to Jeju."

~~~

"That bastard," Donghae cursed after Taemin told the story, "I could see why you'd want Minho back, even though he's not much of a man either." Eunyuk glared at his lover while holding Taemin in his arms, patting his head.

"Taemin, I'm glad you learned all of this before things got worse."

"Yeah, I guess," Taemin yawned as he adjusted the blankets that were placed by Eunhyuk, "Hyung?"

"Hmmm?"

"Do you think I can get Minho back?"

"I'm sure you can with the right things," Eunhyuk chuckled, "Donghae practically yelled at you guys just to gain my attention."

"Really hyung?"

"That's none of your business," Donghae stood up to go grab his water, "Your business now is to figure out how to get Minho back, arasso?"

"Arasso."

"Now stop crying and get some sleep, it's a long day tomorrow," Eunhyuk advised, patting the younger's head again.

"Hyungs, can you sleep with me tonight?" Donghae coughed out all of the water he just drank, causing the two to look at him in disgust.

"Let me just get changed, alright?"

A/N: LOL at Hae

Yup, so that's why Taemin realized that he wanted Minho back. Kai was being a complete douche, using Taemin to get to a girl that used to like Minho and hated Taemin for dating him. So, if that girl didn't make a deal, all of this 2min drama would've never happened...but why was Minho so nice to Taemin? Maybe he thought that he  needed a change in heart...maybe Luhan said something about it (<====oh ho ho~spoilerr...not really, but kind of one right?)

Aww poor Taebaby though, I hope 2min gets back together soon. I wonder how Taemin should win Minho's heart back...any ideas? Leave a comment below for any suggestions, I'd love some:)

I apologize for the crappy writing today and for any grammar/spelling errors

Comments are welcome and don't forget to subscribe:3