25-The Morning After Part 2: Good Morning!

If Things Are Meant To Be...

Minho and Luhan, hand in hand, walked along the pier while admiring the beautiful ocean that they kept seeing from Minho's balcony. Earlier this morning, Luhan waked Minho up and begged Minho to take him to the beach. Despite being the older one of the two, he even did a little aegyo just to get what he wanted. To Minho, it was too early for him to even be up when he was woken up, but if it was for Luhan, he would do anything.

They just met, but they act like they knew each other since they were born. The two kept clinging onto each other's arms, put each other into death grips by jumping behind from the other to hug them, fingers tangled each other, chaste kisses here and there...they acted like they were together, officially.

Minho POV

Luhan is the most adorable person I have ever met besides Taemin...wait Minho what are you doing?! Stop thinking about Taemin. You came here with Luhan, your date, who you should be chasing around and flirting with, not thinking about someone who isn't even here with you.

"Minho!" He shouted with his accented Korean, "Come over here, I want to go to the beach!"

"Alright, but can you slow down a bit? I'm still a bit...tired," instead of waiting for me, Luhan dashed towards it in full speed. Of course Luhan would do this to me, aish this man. He acts like a kid even though he's older than me. Without any doubt, my legs jogged up to Luhan and being quiet as possible, I grab him by the shoulders and jump on him, causing us to tumble down into the hot, heated sand. Laughter filled up my ears as we hugged each other as we fell down. Sand got into my pants, which wasn't the best feeling ever, but I didn't mind-I was having too much fun.

"Why did you do that? I got sand all over the place!" Luhan shook his head in attempts to get some sand out.

"I did it because you are so cute, I didn't want to take my hands off of you!" I kissed his nose and patted his shoulders so he would get off of me. He didn't budge at all, instead he pressed himself towards me.

"Ya-yah, what are you doing?" I stuttered out.

"Payback," he winked. He was about to kiss me, until some guy appeared out of no where, making Luhan turn his head away from me.

"Sehun? Is that you?"

~~~

"So you're Sehun? Luhan's ex-boyfriend?" I asked as I on my ice cream. Luhan wanted to go wash up in the bathroom to get some sand out of clothes, leaving Sehun and I alone to talk.

"Yeah, I hope it's not weird or anything," Sehun alarmed, "It wasn't that serious."

"Oh?" I questioned, raising my eyebrow.

"Not that he can't get serious in a relationship! What I meant was that we just fooled around for a while, we're best friends, you know? There weren't a lot of homoual people at our school and we wanted to explore what it was like, so we did it with ourselves. Don't worry though, we always used protection and umm...I'm not making this any better, am I?" He took in a quick breath and sighed, laughing nervously.

"It's okay, I get what you mean."

"That's good," the silence was unbearable, making us shift in our seats uncomfortably.

"So, you're best friends with Luhan?"

"Oh, yeah we are! Ever since we were babies we knew each other because our mom's are super close friends. Play dates and what not."

"Maybe you can help me out sometimes, if I need any....is that okay?"

"Of course! Here, let me give you my number." After exchanging numbers, I asked him if he still liked him more than a friend.

"Well you go straight to the point," he laughed out, making me blush at that statement, "I understand though, you just want to make sure that Luhan doesn't fall into anyone's hands. To answer your question, no I do not like him more than a friend. Plus, my eyes are on someone else right now," he winked. I raised a brow, again, and he nudged his chin towards the volleyball net to find Kai and Taemin?

"You're going for Taemin? Isn't he a bit too young?" I felt my own breath hitch up as I spoke.

"No no no, not Taemin! I was talking about Kai," he assured.

"Kai? You know him?"

"Yeah. I used to babysit him when I was 12 years old, ever since then I thought he was a pretty cute kid. I didn't expect him to be this hot though. I'm in the festival everyone's been talking about as a singer, not a dancer."

"You're a singer?"

"Yeah, Sehunnie's a singer...not to mention a very good singer!" Luhan's voice came out of the blue. He leaned onto the chair I was sitting in and asked us if we all want to play volleyball.

"It won't be fair play though! There's only two people that are playing," I pointed out.

"I'm sure they're bored so they would want us to play! Plus, Sehun can be the ref, right Sehun?" Sehun nodded in acknowledgement and motioned us to walk towards the volleyball net.

Oh the joy I'm going to get.

~~

"Score for Team Minlu!" Sehan's voice rang above the crowd that gathered around to see the intense game. Both teams were sweating up a storm as they jumped, ran, and spiked for their prey. The ball was served by Luhan which bounced towards Kai. He jumped in midair and spiked the ball, causing a big THWAT sound. The crowd gasped, but sighed in relief as Minho slid to the ground and hit the ball up. Before it could fall back to their side, Luhan hit the ball, again, aiming for victory.Taemin came rushing to Minho's side before he even saw that the ball was served once again.

"You okay?" Taemin asked cautiously. His hands ached to touch his hyung's face, but stopped as he saw him glare with fiery-filled eyes.

"I'm fine," he growled out. Taemin was about to offer help, but thought other wise when he saw Sehun coming towards him.

"Taemin, back to your side, we still have a game going on." Without further warning, Taemin walked back, keeping an eye on Luhan who stared back with confused eyes. The game still continued.

~~

Taemin POV

When I saw hyung fall down, I felt my heart fall down with him. I was devastated with what I did to Minho, I'm still mad at myself. I understand that he's mad at me, I'd be mad at myself too if I were to be in his shoes. I was stupid, but I wish he could turn the other way and look over it, realizing that love is all that matters. I would do anything to get back with him...

"Taemin, have you been listening to what I've said so far? Stop stuffing your face with chicken for once," Kai waved his hand back and forth in attempts to bring me back to Earth.

"Sorry I was sort of occupied with something. What's up?" I smile, but I don't feel the smile reaching to my eyes. I feel so empty...

"I was talking about how you and I got the lead! I told you we were going to get it!"

"We did? When did you find out?"
"I just saw Eunhyuk hyung with Key hyung and I over heard him say the news. You should've seen his face when he realized that I was standing right behind him, it was priceless!" Kai expressed his face into a monkey with big eyes, filling me up with giggles.

"Hey, what's so funny again?"

"Oh gosh, hi Eunhyuk hyung," Kai's cheeks flushed in embarrassment as he saw Eunhyuk come out of no where.

"I see that the wonderful news has spread," Eunhyuk continued, "I expect to see you two later at seven o clock sharp tonight. I'll introduce you to the two females roles. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a lunch reservation with Key," Eunhyuk tapped the tables in rhythmical motion, made 'bang bang' gestures with his hands, and walked towards Key.

"I guess we should go back to the hotel and rest up," I said.

A/N: I'm back from Fukuoka~It was super duper fun^^

Oh ho ho~~Minho met Sehun, who is Luhan's ex!! But don't worry, there isn't going to be any drama between the two^^ Kai and Taemin, on the other hand, could be making some drama soon~~(<---SPOILERRR)

Everyone might be thinking what Jonghyun is up to....he'll be out shortly (LOL pun intendedxD)

I apologize for any grammar and spelling mistakes!

Comments are welcome and don't forget to subscribe:3