21-Give Me Your Attention!

If Things Are Meant To Be...

"One and two and three and four, turn twice! Cross, hand clap, and three, four! Alright everyone, that's good for today. Thank you for the hard work!" Eunhyuk praised the crowd of young dancers as they clapped at the end of rehearsals. Each part of the festival was divided into parts and this year, it's divided with the theme 'Rebirth.' Rebirth of humans, love, hate, and everything else. This piece in particular was being planned by Eunhyuk, a well-known choreographer who studied abroad at New York. His piece was love. Instead of his famous popping and hip-hop, he was aiming for a more contemporary and modern style that incorporated ballet moves with grace. Thank God Lee Joon was there to help him out, along with Donghae, but with Eunhyuk's vision of the dance, he didn't struggle as much as he thought he would.

"Hyukkie! Good job!" Speaking of the two, they rushed to his side and squeezed him into a big, bear hug.

"Guys! Stop it, I'm really sweaty right now," Eunhuk pouted, shoving the two out of his way to get a towel.

"Hyuk, here. Drink this, okay?" Donghae handed a bottle of water into Eunhyuk's hand, "You did good today, I told you not to worry about it." As he talked, Joon waved good-bye to the two, yelling at them about to clean up any mess they make.

"You're right, sweetie. You weren't so bad yourself."

"Hyung! I have...I mean we, have a question," Taemin's energetic voice caused the two love birds to turn around. the studio was empty. All the students, except for Taemin, Kai, Eunhyuk, and Donghae, left as soon as the rehearsal was over. Eunhyuk must've worked them too hard because they would linger on a little longer annoy ask for help on the routine.

"Yes? How can I help my lovely dongsaengs?"

Donghae POV

Ugh, again with the dongsaengs.It's been dongsaeng this, dongsaeng that, oh did you hear about so and so dongsaeng going to the beach? I heard that my dongsaeng is working hard for the solo blah blah blah.

What's up with the donsaeng talk? I'm here at Jeju with you, Hyuk! Pay attention to me or I will call you Hyukjae in public...I don't mean it, but I would like some sentence with the word Donghae instead of a dongsaeng's name.

"The solo for the dance? Well since there are five acts to the dance festival, there's probably going to be...let me think about this Taemin," Eunhyuk's voice started to decrease as he lost himself into his thoughts. If there are five acts of the festival, those acts are Rebirth Of The People, Rebirth Of Love, Rebirth Of Jealousy, Rebirth Of Hate, and then the Finale, which is going to incorporate everything. I heard it's not going to incorporate a lot of evil parts of the festival/dance though. The festival tells a story that'll have main characters...hmmm...

After telling Taemin and Kai that we'd have to talk to the dance director, we all headed towards the hotel and to our rooms.

I told Eunhyuk about what I thought and he pouted.

"That's really complicating. I mean, I like the story, but to incorporate that to the dance and tell a story? That's a bit too much for them ,right?"

"Hyukjae, what are you talking about? We have to be able to push them over their limit so they can increase their ability. Plus, it's a good way for all of us to test our skills as choreographers. Come on, it'll be fun! All of us choreographers will be working together and we'll be in the finale, that's pretty awesome!"

"You don't need to work on Rebirth Of Love though, you have to work on something more extreme," he teased. It's true though, I have to make a routine for Rebirth Of Jealousy, which will probably turn into some sort of three people tango with other dancers surrounding them. I'm not sure though...

"I think all the choreographers are having a hard time with this and we're all here to help each other out. It'll be fun, I promise. Let's just eat and have some rest, okay? We need to be up early tomorrow and talk with the others so we have an idea as to what they're doing," I assure Hyukjae, patting him on the back and leading him to the door.

~~~~~~~

"Coach! Come eat with us!" The two perky girls yelled across the restaurant as we walked in. A sigh slipped through my lips, but was easily avoided as I slapped my hands over my mouth. Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow towards me, questioning what I was doing.

"I...there was a mosquito near my face! I didn't want to get bitten and I didn't want you to get bitten, that's my job," I lied, passing by quickly into a booth.

"Donghae, let's go sit over there. They've been looking at us since we stepped into this joint," Eunhyuk leaned towards me from the other side of the table, eyeing the table of girls.

"But it's our night tonight! I thought we were going to eat and then go back to rest at the hotel," I objected, tapping the table with my fingers.

"Come one! I have to keep my name as a choreographer up there and they're my dongsaengs. I need to look after them."

"But Hyukkie-," Before I could finish my sentence, he grabbed a hold of my hands, signled the waiter to bring the drinks over, and literally dragged me towards the two girls. Seriously, what's up with him and dongsaengs? Does he secretly have a thing for younger people?

"Hey Hyoyeon, Bora! How did you like practice today?" Eunhyuk questioned, nudging me to at least give them a smile. Like I can smile now.

"Practice was so hard, but it was worth it!" Hyoyeon answered, stretching her arms up, "Coach Donghae, when are we going to learn your routine?"

"Probably tomorrow," I looked over with a twinkle in my eye, "But we can't really work on solos until we choose who's going to get the main roles, which is a pain for us."

"Yeah, Hae's right. I think the coaches were talking about having auditions for the main roles after lunch break tomorrow," Eunhyuk said, "Work hard you two!"

"Can you give us some of the key role's characteristics? Then maybe we can include it to our audition piece!" Perked Bora.

"We can't really give you any hints, that's for you to think of," Eunhyuk slightly twitched as he saw her wink.

"Come on coach, please! I really want to make my family proud!" Oh don't you dare pull the family crap.

"What about you Coach Donghae? Can you give us some clues? I really want to know what the story is about! I only heard a bit of it and I'm dying to know it," Hyoyeon hid a bit of hair behind her ear as she spoke softly. Instead of asking, why don't you just die?

"Sorry, dancer's promise. We can't do that, right Hae? Hae? Where are you going Hae?" Eunhyuk started to shout out as I walked off.

I thought this night was our night, not a night of dongsaengs galore. I thought it was a night for us to cuddle in bed and talk about our day or what we want to do later. Why won't you only look at me?

A/N: Oh gosh, more Eunhae:x Sorry, I just really want to write so much Eunhae...they're my favorite pairing. Sorry if Bora and Hyoyeon look like bad people here, they really aren't! I just had to add some dancer people and they popped in my mind~I love them! And as you can guess, it's probably like the forth day since they've all been at Jeju~~

Anyway, I hope that it's very dramatic^^ Kind of a filler because I didn't know who to pair Minho with. I love Nichkhun, don't get me wrong, but I thought about it and two muscular guys together is just...weird for me to write:o But I'm going to pair him from Exo because I really want to write some exo stuff (<===OH HO HO SPOILER)

I wonder if Donghae's going to bump into a certain someone as he walks off to the hotel...c:

I apologize for spelling/grammer mistakes!

Comments are welcome and don't forget to subscribe:3