5-Umma #2

If Things Are Meant To Be...

"So you see," I paused, "I gave it my all to him, 'cause you know, he asked for it and...and you know what he did? He just broke my heart like it was nothing. He vanished. Poof," my hands opened and closed as I whispered it loud and clear for all to hear.

"I see," Zico replied, nodding his head up and down.

"Another shot, Zi-Zi-Zico of The Block~" I rapped, doing my best imitation of a rapper.

"I think you've had enough, Mi-Mi-Minho~" he sang back, "and besides, from the way you've been talking all night, I'm assuming that you didn't bring much, did you?"

"You got that right," I winked, clicking my tongue, "But you know, I can't really go back home yet." Zico gave me an accusing stare of disbelief, but it disappeared shortly after he rolled his eyes.

"God, why doesn't that sound like a surprise? How about a deal?" He proposed, abbruptly stopping his serving.

"A deal?"

"Yeah, a deal. Why dont' you take a nice long nap in one of the VIP rooms tonight? In exchange, I'll come wake you up at 8 in the morning and you'll help me wash the dishes in the back," he motioned for one of the guys (I learned that his name was Kyung), to give me a cup of water.

"But I don't want to go home now~"

"Too bad princess. Now drink up."

~~~

After a few glasses, or what seemed like bottles to me, of water, Zico escorted me into one of the rooms.

"Don't cause any ruckus, don't bring anyone inside, and don't you dare order more food or drinks. If you do, you'll have more on your tab," Zico warned as he brought some blankets to my side. Who knew that a place like this was like a hotel?

"Mmmmmm....I understand umma. Now give your big baby boy a nice kiss on the cheek~" I puffed out my cheeks, trying to look cute as I can, and signaled him to come closer by curling my index finger towards me.

"You're not sober yet, are you?"

"Why are you questioning me when you already know? Now come on~!!"

"Okay okay...there! Now will you quit your yakity yak yakking and go to sleep?" Zico stepped aside, sighing heavily like Key would if he were here.

"Good night umma," I giggled softly.

"Night,' whispered Zico.

a/n: How is this story so far? I know~I haven't gone into the 2min part, but it'll go there...eventually