4-The Block

If Things Are Meant To Be...

To Key:

From Minho:

What do you mean The Block's the place to be? There's no party going on.

The first thing that came across my mind when I stepped inside The Block was that it seemed to scream Red Light District.

Literally, there were boys who looked like girls dancing on poles and tables, shaking their to get dollar bills into their itty bitty shorts. At least I don't have to reject girls because of my gender preference.

With a confident stride, I walked into the club. Taking a big breath, I smelled a mixture of sweat, all the different types of cologne and perfume you can think of, and hard liquor. The air was heavy and dry. Just the atmosphere can make me feel nauseated. At the same time, the place seems so grand for an underground place. I feel like I'm at home or something.

Voices were heard from all over the place. To screaming out of ecstasy to yelling out something about partying, everyone seemed to be in their on world.

I was about to walk forward, but felt a soft thud on my back.

"Hey, watch where you're going!" I turned around, eyeing the guy. He looked similar to Taemin. Baby face, a little on the tall side, beady eyes that were hinted with a dash of anger, but he had dark hair that was done in neat waves instead of a light shade of brown.

"You're the one who came running into me you pip-squeak," I calmly replied, not wanting to have eye contact with the guy. If I did, I swear that the water works would kick in and I'm not drunk enough for that...yet.

"Pip-squeak?! Who are you calling a pip-squeak?!" His voice hitched higher as he yelped out the last word.

"Do you see me talking to anyone else?" I snapped my fingers in irritation and walked away towards the bar.

I need a drink. Badly.

"Give me a shot, won't you bartender?" I took a seat and let my hands sprawl out onto the cool, glossy counter.

"Coming right up, sir!" Letting my legs dangle down without a care in the world, I let my eyes wonder around the scenery. The bar seemed fairly nice, a little retouching wouldn't hurt, or maybe it's messy on purpose. The neon sign hanging from the ceiling read "The Block" in big bold letters and "The Party's Always Down The Block," in small letters. There was a  black board with little chalk markings and an organized work schedule was pinned on the right side of the wall. Squinting my eyes a little more, I looked at the time now and searched for the time schedule on the sheet.

0:00-3:00: Zico

"Zico?" I faintly muttered under my breath. 

"That's my name, don't wear it out man," he declared, "here's your drink, sir."

I quickly nodded and drank it all up at one time. The feeling of alcohol beamed inside my stomach, making it churn all over. Ugh,  no matter how many times I try it, it's disgusting.

I stuck my hands into my pockets in search of my phone. Stupid Key, why won't you reply to my text? Maybe he's asleep. Knowing Key, he probably got done sobbing his eyes out and he's trying to go back to sleep. I shrugged off the feeling and asked Zico for another shot.

a/n: Who's the guy that Minho met? Guess and maybe you'll get a prize~:)

Comments are welcome:3