26-What Jonghyun Did The Whole Day

If Things Are Meant To Be...

Jonhyung POV

All I was doing was enjoying the breakfast buffet; that's all I was doing. Before I could even dig into my food, a very frustrated Donghae walked with his arms flailing on his sides, fists clinched so tight that his knuckles were turning white. I didn't even do anything. I should be the one doing that to you!

Without any warning, Donghae gripped onto my shirt I stole I borrowed from Minho.

"You've got some explaining to do, mister," he snorted out. Eunhyuk and Key, whowere staring from the entrance, just stood there looking stunned by the scene. For a second, both of them looked sorry.

"What were you trying to do last night, making Key bawl his eyes out! Do you know how much he was sobbing over the fight you two had over the phone?" His death grip never loosened around my collar, instead he gripped it tighter with all his might.

"What do you mean what I was doing? What were you doing? Don't you dare tell me you didn't do anything, I clearly saw you two with my two eyes!"

"That's not your business to your head into," he hissed, his nostrils flared up, a habit he did whenever something bothered him like crazy.

"It is if it has to do with Kibum!" I felt my voice rise as I started to fight his grip.

"Fine," his grip loosened, brining my feet back to the ground, "He already told you, but it was our last goodbye. We never did anything wrong or bad, we never had --youwere his first. We had small kisses and held hands, nothing bad. It was all innocent puppy love, alright? Our feelings just rushed out. Wouldn't you do the same if you hadn't seen Kibum for about three years or more?"

"But you have Eunhyuk!"

"But you had Sori, Kris, some girl named Gina, and all of these other boys and girls you fooled around with even when you were with Key. Don't try to put up a fight you can't win, Jonghyun," Donghae snapped out. I paused for a while and scratched the back of my head for a second.

"You're right...I shouldn't have let my temper get the best of me when I cheated..."

"You know what? He always turned the other cheek when people came up to tell him that you were cheating, no matter how his heart was shattered into pieces because he loved you. After what happened and how upset he sounded, I don't think you're right for Kibum anymore. I want you, Jonghyun, to stay away from him."

"You can't do that...I love him," I protested, shaking his shoulders for him to understand how desperate I am for him to stay by my side. Without him, I'm nothing.

"Do you know how empty I felt when he wasn't there when I woke up today? I felst as if I had no place in the world anymore, like living had no reason," I sputtered out the words as my eyes were close to tears.

"I understand that feeling, it's the same for me right now," Hyung started to explain his feelings of annoyance and jealousy towards the dongsanegs because of how Eunhyuk acts.

"Fine. I'm keeping an eye on you, Kim Jonghyun. come on, go eat your breakfast or something," Donghae took me by the arm and lead me back, but I explained that I was already feeling under the weather so I was going to stay back at Minho's. He asked if he could come and I said, "Joing the club, bro."

With a chuckle and a huff, we rode the elevator back to room 501, the sanctuary for the broken hearted. Donghae told me everything that was needed for me to know about him and Eunhyuk's relationship of now.

"You managed to sleep in the same bed even though you were clearly angry?" I bellowed out as I munched on a pack of chips I found lying on the table.

"Well I did get back before Eunhyuk saw me. He came back ten minutes after and I just pretended to be sleep. He didn't annoy me, he just hugged me, whispered he's sorry for whatever he's done to upset me, and then slept. I'm supposed to go to the studio at seven to help out with the solo choreography, but I'm sure going to have a hard time when I get there."

"At least you didn't end up in a big fight. Any idea you're going to stay?" Donghae stares back with pouty lips and big eyes.

"Fine, crash over here," I sigh out, "But you better explain to Minho and his newly found lover about this. I am done talking with him for a while."

"Him as in Luhan?"

"You know the guy?" I spurted out my drink, spilling all over myself and Hae's face, "Sorry."

"It's okay, you'll get payback in the near future," he grinned getting up to get a towel from the bathroom. I walked up to his suitcase and decided to change into a pair of swim trunks and a shirt. His jeans don't fit...stupid Mr. Long Legs.

~~~~~~

"Hey, look out!" Onew chirped out, leaning towards Changmin. Something, or someone, pushed my head into the bowl of shaved ice, making me shiver with the coldness that hit my face.

"The fu-"

"What your language, Dino," Donghae winked, wedging himself between Onew and Changmin, resulting in a very troubled looking Onew and a very disturbed Changmin.

"Why'd you do that for?" I shouted in annoyance. I was actually getting some piece and quiet for once. Stupid Donghae...

"I told you you'd get payback in the near future, remember? You know, your head is super big, but your brain is the size of a pea!" With that said, Onew and Changmin were rolling around us, laughing their heads off. I kept telling them to stop, but they won't listen.

"I'm sorry, that's just hilarious...why didn't I ever think of this?" Changmin roared out in laughter.

"Hey, am I interrupting anything?" I turn around to see Kibum rolling his thumbs around each other in nervousness.

"No, not really. What's up, Key?" Onew asked casually.

"I actually need to talk to Jonghyun, is that okay?"

"Yeah, let's go over there," I suggest. 

~~~~~~

"Jonghyun, I'm sorry about how I acted last night. I shouldn't have gone over there, I should've just came back to the hotel with you. I don't know where to begin with my apology, I'm so-"

"Shhh...don't say a word, baby," I hush as I bring him into a hug, "I shouldn't have blown up like that over it. You care for him and I should respect that. I should be the one apologizing, not you, so I'm sorry for everything Kibum."

"Jonghyun..."

"Shh...I'm sorry."

A/N: YAYYY Jongkey are back together...again, for the second time^^ I'm glad that everything worked out~

I updated a lot today!! I'm kind of proud of myself haha I apologize for any grammar/spelling problems

Comments are welcome and don't forget to subscribe:3