23-Get Out Of My Head

If Things Are Meant To Be...

Jonghyun felt betrayed; there was no other feeling that would describe his emotions. He was hurt, the trust between the two was shattered by the sight of his sunbae and his lover, he was jealous, rage filled up his body, and his mind was messed up. Jonghyun trusted Key. He loves, no, he loved Key, but seeing the two kissing passionately made his heart crush into pieces as if they were made of glass. He felt like he couldn't breathe. The air he tried to breathe in didn't do anything at all. He felt as if he were about to faint, as if everything around him was going way too fast.

"I need a nap," Jonghyun whispered out to the night sky. Without any staggering, he went straight back to the bedroom, shutting the balcony entrance shut.

Key, on the other hand, was ready to leave, but had second thoughts. Although it isn't the best idea, Key wanted to stay in Donghae's arms. As he let himself stay there, he felt as if he betrayed Jonghyun and Eunhyuk. He thought that it was impossible for Jonghyun to see the two hugging, but he didn't want to risk it. As soon as the goodbye was over for good, he ran up the steps to the hotel and raced into the elevator. I have to see him, he thought, I feel so tainted.

His trembling hands barely got to open the door. If it wasn't for Key pushing half of his body on the door as he opened it, he might've never gotten inside. He felt as if he was going to collapse anytime. The last hour was too long for him to handle. He wasn't going to admit that he enjoyed the hug. Of course anyone who meets an old crush that treated them nicely would love being hugged, but this hug was so different. It was the end of something that never really happened and yet Key felt like something was off. He felt like everything might collapse and it'll ruin the beautiful reality he's living in right now. After putting the bags to where they need to be, Key tip toed to the bedroom and slipped in between the sheets, for he didn't want to wake up his Dino-head.

"Good night, Jonghyun," Key said, giving a small kiss on his cheek, "I love you."

Jonghyun was sleeping soundly, or so Key thought. He wasn't sleeping. He wanted to, but his mind was too fumbled up to rest. He wanted his mind to be empty of everything. He wanted to ask if that man was Donghae, but he didn't want to make it seem like he was spying on Key. At the same time, he didn't want to contain this in his emotions and never speak of it. Whatever, the faster I get this out of my system, the quicker we'll fix our relationship...again, Jonghyun thought.

"What do you mean 'I love you,'? Did you say that to Donghae hyung too?" Jonghyun's voice pierced inside Key's ears. Those two questions were something he never wanted to hear, it made his eyes open in surprise.

"What are you talking about?" Key asked, wanting to avoid the situation.

"I'm talking about you kissing Donghae hyung out in the open!" Jonghyun jolted out of the bed and onto his two bare feet, shouting out his words as he spoke in anger.

"You...you saw it?" Trembled Key's voice.

"Who wouldn't have seen that? Key, you told me that you loved me, but I can't seem to make myself believe that anymore. When you came back to me, I was so happy. I was going through the greatest times in my life! You wouldn't believe how special I felt...but after what I saw, I don't think you feel the same for me . I feel used, like I'm someone you're using to hide the things you do with Donghae. What else have you done with him, Key? Did he touch you? Did he kiss you in the spots that make you moan so loud that all the neighbors go and complain about it? Did he enter you? Was he the one who popped your cherry? Did he promise all those things we promised? Kibum, look at me. LOOK AT ME AND ANSWER ME!" Jonghyun gripped Kibum's two arms that hung around on his sides lifeless. To Key, it felt like all of his blood wasn't circulating. He felt like he had no reason to live. He could feel his pride, his ego, coming out of his system. His eyes stared back at Jonghyun in shame. They were both close to tears, but they weren't going to let it fall.

"Jonghyun...I...let me explain."

"No, I don't want to hear anymore explanations, since I'm just someone you can cling to in public, right? If you can do what you did with Donghae hyung, why don't you just run your up to his house and live there?" Jonghyun hissed, making Key twitch at his words.

"Why can't you just listen? I listened to your stupid stunt you did so why don't you just listen to me?" Key's voice started to increase, getting louder and louder with each word that flowed out of him. Jonghyun sighed and nodded his head, looking straight into Key's eyes. With this, Key explained everything that happened from high school to now and how he didn't kiss him, but hugged him.

"I...no, I don't want to hear it anymore," Jonghyun commented, "I'm sorry, Kibum, but I don't think I can be here tonight. I have some...things to sort out." Jonghyun took his phone, jacket, and wallet as he walked towards the door.

"Don't even try to stop me, Kibum."

~~

As the elevator made a sound to indicate that they went down two floors, Jonghyun stepped out and walked towards Minho's room. Room 501.

"Yah, Minho," the frustrated Dino knocked, "Open the door before I smash your fugly face. YAH! I said open up!" He started to get very impatient and yelled out very vulgar words towards the door. After a few minutes, Minho opened the door, only to be kicked in the leg by accident.

"Is that how you greet a friend who you've woken up? It's already 10 and I'm trying to get some sleep here," Minho complained, closing the door as he yawned, "I have a special guest, you know?"

"Well whoever the guest is, you better introduce me because I am going to crash on your party for a while," Jonghyun opened the door wide enough, ignoring Minho's comments, and jumped onto the couch, only to be screamed at by a disoriented man.

"Who is this?!" They both screamed, pointing fingers at each other as they faced Minho.

"Hyung, this is Luhan. Luhan, this is my hyung, Jonghyun," Minho grinned.

"Minho, why is Luhan nak-oooh, that's why he's your special guest," Jonghyun groaned out, making quotation marks around the words 'special guest.' Luhan blushed at the remark, bunching up more blankets to hide his body.

"Yeah...hyung, why don't you go sleep on the bed? I'll sleep here with Luhan," Minho suggested, trying to lift the awkward atmosphere around the three.

"I'll do that. It was nice meeting you Luhan," Jonghyun shook a little on the inside, trying to get rid of the weird image he just saw, "It's getting late so I'll just go to bed now..."

"Right....good night Jonghyun-shi."

"Night Jonghyun!"

And that was the most awkward and weirdest meeting both Jonghyun and Luhan ever had.

A/N: AHHH~~YAY! Luhan is finally introduced!! Yay^^ Yeah...Minho and Luhan had a verrry crazy night;) ahaha...I hope it's alright~

I apologize for any spelling/grammer errors!

Jongkey is having more trouble, but I assure you they're very strong minded! Everything will be okay....not for a while though.__. I haven't written anything about Taemin and Kai, I feel slightly sad about it because I really want to write about them, but I thought that I should introduce Luhan officially in the story~Luhan is so adorable, right guys?

Comments are welcome and don't forget to subscribe:3