20-Perfection Cannot Be Broken...Right?

If Things Are Meant To Be...

Eunhyuk breathed in the air of Jeju, taking in everything he can at this very second. To him, this was perfect and it seemed that nothing could change it. His beloved boyfriend, Donghae, was there with him at Jeju, he was going to have the chance to work with Taemin, he's going to meet Key, Jonghyun, and Minho soon, and to top it off, this was all happening at a tropical paradise. No rain for the next 2 weeks; it's all sunshine and the summer heat. There was no obstacle that was going to stop him from going to the beach.

"Yeobo, do we have to go to the beach now? I'm really tired and I was hoping we'd cuddle in bed," Donghae pouted, embracing his lover into a hug as he started to draw lazy circles on his back.

"I thought you wanted to go to the beach, Hae! You love the beach," Eunhyuk let go of the short hug and waved his hand, signaling for a taxi.

"I want to spend time with you though."

"Well, I want to spend time with my dongsaengs. You should do that same."

"Why Hyukkie," Hae knew that Eunhyuk can never resist his pout and he better not resist it now. He would do anything for Hyuk, but Donghae was tired-mentally and physically. Before this plane, he just came back from America and only spent two days at Seoul until he had to ride with his beloved to Jeju. No wonder he's distressed.

"We won't really have any day to spend with them and besides, it'd be relaxing," Hyuk's soothing voice echoed in Donghae's mind. It'd be relaxing....He's right, Donghae thought, but I really want to spend more time with you.

"Okay," Donghae nodded, "but don't yell at me if I don't give some action tonight."

"You always say that, but you do it anyway," Eunhyuk rolled his eyes, giving a slight push on Donghae's shoulders as they sat down in the taxi.

"But that's because you're too irresistible," He winked, whispering into Eunhyuk's ears as he gave a quick peck on his cheek, "To Sapphire Hotel, please"

A/N: Gosh, I've been dying to put some Eunhae and I got to! I feel pretty accomplished now^^

As for the pairing of Minho and Nichkhun, I didn't know who else to pair him with. IF YOU HAVE ANY OBJECTIONS/IDEAS AS TO THE PAIRING, PLEASE TELL ME. I THINK THE PAIRING IS CUTE (BECAUSE OF IDOL ARMY), BUT I FEEL WEIRD WRITING THEM. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT BELOW AND TELL ME WHO TO PAIR MINHO WITH!!!!!!! ONCE YOU DO THAT, I FEEL LIKE I CAN WRITE THIS BETTER^^

Anyhow, like I said earlier, my spoiler is coming up (bwahahahahahaha)~~~and if any of my readers would like any Onew/Changmin or Eunhyuk/Donghae parts in the story, please tell me^^

Sorry for any grammer/spelling! I just woke up and my mind is bleh.__. And I apologize that this chapter is short>< It's a filler and I just wanted to write a little Eunhae (<===cause it doesn't hurt anyone^^; ahaahahhaha). Is it good?

Comments are welcome and don't forget to subscribe:3

Which reminds me, I would like to give a big thanks to all my subscribers for being here with me! I really appreciate it:) The views of this story went past 900 and I am so happy^^ kisses from Donghae for you~~~~<333