19-Hey, How Are You?

If Things Are Meant To Be...

Minho POV

Aside from bumbing into Taemin and his...whatever Kai is to him, everything at Jeju was great. The view from my room was spectacular, the food was fantastic, and the beach was just beautiful. From my window, I saw the blue, wide ocean with the sun reflecting over it. The birds flew around the sky in lazy circles above the people who were either lounging out on the sand or splashing in the sea; everything was just marvelous.

Jonghyun and Key kept nagging on the phone to step outside of my room.

"Minho, I know your whole purpose was to getaway from those two, but they're here! Just because they're here doesn't mean that they have to interfere with your activities," Key pointed out, emphasizing the word 'they're,' as he spoke. I heard Jonghyun start singing out his sentences all of a sudden, which gave me the idea that I was on speaker.

"Key, I understand what you mean, but I want to stay inside! It's too hot and Jonghyun keeps singing 'Baby, Come Back," I said. As soon as I said that, Key probably glared at Jonghyun because he stopped singing.

"Yah, I'm your hyung. Listen to us and just go out to the beach," Jonghyun's voice lazily spoke, "We'll meet you in a few minutes and hey, maybe you'll find someone!" Key and Jonghyun laughed in unison as he said the last sentence. I let out a frustrated growl and told them that I'll go as long as they'll try to keep their hands to themselves.

"We can't promise that," both of them sang out quickly before I slammed the phone shut. I'm glad that they're back together, but I cannot describe how much pain they bring me. I want someone who will hold me in their arms when I speak on the phone, I want someone I can be with at any day...I guess I just miss having someone in general. I was so happy when Taemin came back to my life, but was crushed as soon as I found out about his relationship with Kai. What was I to him? Was I just someone who he thought would always be there whenever he wanted me to be there? Did he think that I'd just go back to him whenever he wanted to because he was tired of a relationship even though he was still in it? I don't want to be the second choice. I want to be the first choice. Will I ever be the first choice to him?

"Hey! Hello? Anyone living in Minho's head?" I snapped out of my trance and found myself standing in front of the elevator at the lobby.

"Oh, hi Jonghyun. Where's Key?" I thought about how it was weird to not see them stuck together at the hip.

"Key? Nah, he said that he's calling a friend or something. Apparently, everyone's at Jeju," snickered Jonghyun, "His friend came today and they're going to meet up."

"Really?"

"Yeah. So as soon as his friend comes, Key said he's going to bring him. I think he mentioned something about two more friends coming by too. I'm not really sure, I was too caught up with staring at his beautifully toned body as he changed...,"

"Hyung, you're drooling. Stop thinking about certain things when I'm around," he wiped his mouth with his lavender-colored jacket sleeve (A/N: I know, such a girly color for Jonghyun, but think about it! His brown hair and lavender jacket makes a pretty good combo...right?), rubbing it all over his lips so he doesn't have a trace of the drool, "Anyhow, let's go to the beach, drool-face."

"You're not going to let this die out, are you?" His eyes pleading for 'yes' as an answer.

"Nope, Mr. Drool."

"Minho~~~~~," he started whining.

"Come on hyung, let's go! I want to play some beach volleyball and work on my abs so all the boys will come to my yard," I winked, earning a deep, scorn look on Jonghyun's face, "What? I was just trying to lighten the mood!"

"You just darkened it, dongsaeng! Ahaha, I'm kidding! Let's go, you giant," Jonghyun pushed me out of the lobby and into the sunlight

~~Key POV~~

"Hey, Eunhyuk! I heard you just landed at Jeju today! I came yesterday and I'll be staying for 2 weeks. Where are you staying?" I rushed my sentences a little too much. I can't help it, I haven't seen him in such a long time!

"Yah Key, what's with the informality?"

"Hyung~!"

"Alright," he laughed, "Donghae and I just got to Jeju and we'll be staying at the hotel you always stay at," my heart skipped a beat as he spoke his name. Donghae...he's here? Did I just heard him correctly?

"Donghae hyung is here?"

"Yeah, he's with me. Of course he'd be with me! We're dance partners, didn't you hear what I just said? He's here with me because we're going to be in a festival that's going to be held the Friday next week! Right, Donghae?" I heard the phone pause for a second. Please, do not pass it to Donghae. Do not. Please, do not. Eunhyuk, do not pass it to-

"That's right," I heard Donghae confirm hyung's information.

"That's cool," I quickly said.

"Sounds like you haven't changed a bit," he chuckles, "How've you been, Key? You're at Jeju?"

"I've never been better," I smile, "I'm at Jeju with Jonghyun and Minho. We're going to the beach soon."

"THE BEACH?!" I heard Eunhyuk scream into the phone. I bet he's smiling like crazy right now.

"Hyung, you want to go? I was telling Jonghyun that I'd bring a few friends over."

"I don't know, I have to go see the choreographer..." I heard his voice trail, "but I guess I won't mind a bit of beach action. What do you say, Donghae?" I heard his muffled voice speak back something along the lines of "Anything for you, babe," making my heart cringe. That's adorable...I guess. Kibum, you have to be able to understand that you have Jonghyun now. And besides, Donghae loves Eunhyuk hyung. Remember that day? Remember it. Don't deny it.

"I guess I'll meet you there then! I think I'll head there first. Just give me a call when you're coming down and I'll just go to the lobby so I can walk you guys down to the beach, okay hyung?"

"I think that's a good idea!" Eunhyuk exclaims, "See you there!!" I guess I'll have to hold these feelings deep down in my heart.

Donghae and I had history. Not bad history, not good history, just history. We never dated or did the deed. Holding hands, innocent kisses on the cheek behind textbooks, and a few hugs here and there. He was my first love, before I met Jonghyun. He helped me with many things before Jonghyun knew about those incidents. I can still hear the voices ringing in my head as I screamed out for them to stop and for help.

I can still remember it vividly when Donghae's footsteps were heard from the hallway towards the classroom. I was already being hit and abused. I felt the busies rising onto my skin as patterns as I pushed my lids together to hide my tears away. Everything was a blur right after Donghae slid the door open very roughly. All I can remember afterwards was that he was holding my hand tightly on a hospital bed. Everything was fine at the end, but he stayed by my side throughout the whole school year. He saved me from everything that I hated of my reality and made my reality into a grand place to live in. 

There was another day that made my life change too. Donghae was out sick that day and I didn't have anyone to be with. I knew Taemin at the time, along with Minho, but they were too busy with each other. I didn't want to intrude so I just walked off for a nice long walk. But that was the mistake. I was dragged into a classroom before I could run into a bathroom. This time it wasn't a student, it was a teacher.

He was about to make me go low, but Jonghyun heard my screaming and came running inside. I think he slapped him or something because he was on the floor in a second. Since then, Jonghyun and Donghae never left my side. Donghae, on the other hand, after graduation, he finally confessed to Eunhyuk.

Graduation day was the day I dreaded. That was the day I confessed to him, but was rejected. That was the day I got closer to Jonghyun, in a good way. I confessed to Donghae about my feelings, but as soon as I told him, I knew I shouldn't have. I realized that I only said those words because i thought that he was the only one for me, when in fact I only saw him as a brother. Yeah, I still have feelings for him still, but I need to bury them deep down into my heart. After confessing to him, Donghae turned and said that I need to rethink my confession. Jonghyun saw me crying afterwards and comforted me, telling me that he was going to be there at all times. My heart started to beat more than it should and things got out of hand from there, but in a good way. I love Jonghyun, more than I will ever love my first love. 

After all of this thinking, I feel like Jonghyun's my first love. I chuckled at myself and sat down next to Jonghyun's stuff. All of this walking and thinking made me tired.

"Hey love, what's wrong?" I felt two, masculine arms wrap around my slim figure. I smelled his cologne. Mmmm...a mix of vanilla and orange. A little girly, but that's the way I love my man to smell like.

"Jonghyun," I unwrap myself from his arms and place my hands on his shoulders as his hands went to my waist, "I love you so much. That will never change, okay?"

"Kibum, I love you too, from the bottom of my heart. Forever and always," he brings me forward, making me wrap my arms around his neck and brings me closer. Our lips find each other in a short and sweet, yet passionate kiss.

~~~

Minho POV.

Gee, that took Kibum forever! But they need to stop with the PDA, makes me so sad.

"Watch out!" I heard the guy next to me yell out. But I guess he wasn't quick enough because the next thing I knew, I was sprawled out onto the warm, sand.

"Here, let me help you," the guy chuckled, "Want to go sit out over there? You seem quite...beat," he stuck out a hand, waiting for me to take it. Without and hesitation, I took it and nodded my head.

"Yeah, it's been a pretty long day and I am seriously beat up by the game anyway," I laughed at my own lame joke.

"You're pretty funny, I like your humor. My name's Luhan," he smiled, "How are you doing?"

"Well you saw how I was doing, Luhan," I winked.

"That's not fair. I gave out my name, but you didn't give me yours," he pouted, brushing his hair to the side.

"My name's Minho. How are you doing?"

A/N: Gosh, this seems like such a long chapter compared to the last one:O

Yeah, Key and Donghae have history, but it's not like a "Oh, we went out" type of history. Key needed someone at that time and he went to Donghae for it. They're best friends though. Once Key was friends with Donghae, Eunhyuk also became friends with him. I'm still planning to do my spoiler though, but I feel bad about it because Jonghyun REALLY LOVES KEY and Key would be heart broken if Jonghyun actually cheated on Key (<====SPOILERR)...I'm still contemplating on it though:<

Onew and Changmin haven't come out yet...they will though, just not yet haha

I hope you guys get that Minho will be paired with a certain someone~~;)

I apologize if there are any grammar and spelling mistakes^^;

Comments are welcome and don't forget to subscribe:3