37-Love Confessions...

If Things Are Meant To Be...

Kai POV

"Stop it Sehunnie, you're bothering me~" I whine out, taking his hands off of my waist

"I'm not bothering you, what are you talking about" Sehun teased, putting his hands on my waist again, "I'm helping you!"

"Helping me with what?" I give a few punches on his chest.

"I'm helping you get up! Wake up, Kai. We have practice soon!"

"Stop it, practice was over a long time ago!"

"Seriously Kai, stop joking around. It's time to wake up, we only have thirty more minutes until practice starts. Don't you have to shower and get some breakfast?"

"What are you talking about? I'll just have you for breakfast!" I closed in the space between us and pulled him in for a kiss.

"GAHHHH! KAI WHAT ARE YOU DOING? STOP DREAMING AND WAKE UP!" I felt a harsh slap on my right cheek and my eyes flew open in an instant.

"HOLY ! WHY ARE YOU SO CLOSE TO ME? GET OFF OF ME YOU TWERP!" I knock Taemin off of the bad, making him land on the bed. Might I add that it was a loud bump I heard.

"Yah, I might've scared you, but it doesn't mean that you have permission to shove me off the bed. That hurt my , stupid," Taemin glared.

"Sorry, I didn't realize that I was dreaming," I scurry around the room to find some fresh clothes and a clean towel, heading out to take a shower.

"So, who's Sehunnie? Is it Sehun who you're in love with?" Taemin shouted from the bed.

"Shut up, twerp!" I shut the door loudly and continue my morning regime.

~~~~

"Morning Sehun! I heard a few things about you from Kai this morn-mphhhh," IN a rush I cover Taemin's mouth with my hand, heading in for a gruesome headlock.

"Oh hey Sehun, let's go walk to rehearsal!" I give him a cheesy smile, trying to get him to forget whatever Taemin was trying to say.

"Uhh...sure, I guess so."

Sehun POV

Something sure seems so off with Kai this morning. Taemin usually never talks to me much, unless he has to ask stuff about what goes where and where banna milk is and other things that have to do with rehearsal. Other than that, he never really cared much about coming over and actually giving off some casual conversation.

"Hey Sehun, are you alright? Did you hear what I just said?"

"Oh, sorry Taemin," I look over and see Taemin hovering over me with a bottle of water while I was tying my shoes, "what was it again?"

"Here, take some water, you'll need it for your big finale!"

"Ah, thanks Taemin. Gosh, this festival is so weird. It's a two night festival with a dance on the first night, a musical on the second, and then a big finale the same night with the musical. This is going to be a big gig, isn't it?"

"Yeah, I know right. This is going to be so tiring, but that's the fun of it! We get to entertain the people of Jeju on a big stage under the stars!"

"Well it's not really under the stars if it starts around five, right? Because the stars are out later on..." I pout.

"That's no fun," Taemin pouted, like me.

"I didn't mean to make it sound like that..."

"It's alright, Sehunnie! I forgive you~" I laugh as Taemin twirls around me, singing out lines from songs I have never heard.

"Sehunnie!"

"Mm? What is it Taeminnie?"

"Kai has something to tell you~"

"Oh really, what is it?"

"Kai wanted to tell you that he lo-"

"Hey, Sehun! Want to go out for some fresh air? Someone seems to be hogging up all the oxygen and wasting it on useless sentences," Kai pops out, covering Taemin's hand, again.

"Sure, I guess. But I have to be back in ten minutes; they want to work on my duet with Jessica," I say. Kai nods his head, grabbing my hand and leading me outside. We step out to the staircase, sitting down on one of the steps. The cool breeze clears my mind off of everything. I can't believe that the festival is getting closer and I'm no where near good. I...how do I put this. I feel so weak and scared that I might not do good at all. I feel like the audience is hoping for so much, but I can't even do that well. I don't want to bring the audience down, but I don't even know if I can do so much with so little time. 

"Sehun, what's wrong? You seem really unfocused today," Kai speaks out first, gazing deeply into my eyes.

"It's just that I feel like I can't do that well when it's the real deal," I sigh out. 

"What are you talking about? Have you heard yourself sing? You sing so well, you dance well, and you act well; you'll do great!"

"That's the thing though: I can only do things well. I'm not great at anything out of the three."

"Aish, will you stop pouting?"

"Why?"

"You're making me crazy."

"Whatever, Kai," I brush his hand off of my shoulder.

"I'm serious Sehunnie, you're making me crazy...for you," he whispered the last part into my ear. Since when was he so close to me?

"Kai, I'm worried and all you can think about is making fun of me? You're so nice," I try to hold the beast inside me as much as I can. I so cannot go all out on him, he's too...straight. Sure he went out with Taemin, but have you seen him? He acts so straight so he must be straight, right?"

"Sehun, I'm being serious. This is the real me," his lips graze over my neck.

"So the real you is an ? Stop making fun of me, Kai."

"Sehun, I think I might be gay for you."

What? Did I just hear that right?

A/N: Oh ho ho ho~Kai just confessed to Sehun in a very weird way....way to go Kai.__.;

I wonder if Sehun's going to throw a fit and make some weird assumption out of this. Hopefully Sehun sees that Kai is being serious. Kai is just really awkward with dealing with his feelings (as you can already tell ahaha loll)

I apologize for any grammar/spelling errors!
Comments are welcome and don't forget to subscribe!

I have a new story, btw! It features all of Exo and I might add Infinite later on as the story goes on~(oh ho ho~a spoiler that none of the readers who read the story know about~~) You can check it out here

I was so surprised when I got 6 subscribers after only 2 chapters! I'll make sure to not dissapoint anyone! And a big thanks to everyone who has read the story since the beginning. I love you<3