42-Taking Him Back

If Things Are Meant To Be...

 

Minho POV

"CHOI ING MINHO, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT TO HIM!" I heard Jonghyun slams open the door, stomping across the carpet as he was throwing his dinosaur tantrum. I knew I should've asked for the extra cardkey back.

"Good morning to you too, hyung," I growl out, running my fingers through my unkempt hair. The only thing I remember from last night was me running to the room from the restaurant and charging into the bed.

"Did you not listen to what I said? Would you like me to repeat all the words I just said?” His hands were on his hips, teeth gnashing against each other.

“You’re not going to let me live this down, are you?”

“No and I’m not going to give you a choice. CHOI ING MINHO, I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT TO HIM!”

“WELL, I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU’RE YELLING AT ME WITHOUT ASKING ME WHY!” I bolted up into a sitting position as I glare at him. Choi Minho is not someone to mess with in the morning.

“Jonghyun, do you know why I said those three words? Do you understand why I said that? DO YOU? Let me tell you something, I was confused as to what to do. Don’t get me wrong, I was thrilled when he asked me to be his and he did that show just to confess his feelings for me, but at the same time I have this doubt.”

“Choi Minho has doubt? Where has this world turned upside down? This is not the reality I wanted,” Jonghyun groaned out as he flung himself onto the bed, feet dangling off the edges as his eyes went towards the ceiling.

“Hyung, everyone has doubt.”

“What’s making you doubt? Taemin’s practically at your feet; isn’t that what you wanted?”

“Of course that’s what I wanted. It’s just so unexpecting and so quick. I was all over the guy for months after our break up and as soon as I’m done with that, he comes over and expects me to jump back up on the Taemin boat?”

“So you’re telling me that you’re confused because all of this is really fast?”

“Exactly!” I wail out with wide eyes.

“You are hilarious,” Jonghyun chuckles.

“Nothing is funny about this situation! Hyung, what if I messed it up yesterday? I can’t live like this for my whole life; I need Taemin, I want Taemin, and you know I can’t live without something that I want.”

“Don’t even remind me! I remember that one faithful day when we walked passed a store full of ted-“

“HYUNG!”

“Alright, alright, I’ll stop. Let me just call Key to tell him everything’s alright and we can go ahead to brea-“

“YAH CHOI MINHO! OPEN THIS DOOR THIS INSTANT!”

“On second thought, I think I’ll get the door!” Jonghyun smiled, walked to get the monster. Oh boy, this is going to be a long morning…

“I can’t believe you would do that to Taebaby; do you know how much he started to cry? DO YOU? Do you know how much he was bawling out his eyes out because the love of his life who loved him dearly muttered “I don’t know,” as their answer to his love confession?” Key needs to stop being such a diva and making everything sound so dramatic. All of his word usage makes me feel so guilty. I frown, brows creasing into one line as I ruffle my hair up and whisper an ‘aish’.

“Okay, alright I get it! I ruined someone’s life; big deal. I’ll fix it.”

“And how are you going to do that?” Key put his hands on his hips, just like Jonghyun was doing earlier. I think his diva style is rubbing off to the Dino.

“I’ll think of something, okay?”

“Think of something? This is not the time to think of something Minho. Just do something with how you feel, go with the flow, but it has to be something utterly romantic that’ll leave him on his tippy toes the whole time you do it!”

“Romantic? What should I do? Taemin’s going to be busy for the next few days with rehearsals,” I shrug my shoulders, getting out of bed to go change out of my pajamas.

“NO! Don’t think negatively,” Key forces me to sit down on the bed as he pushes my shoulders, receiving a what-the-hell look from me.

“Then what am I supposed to do?”

“I don’t know, you tell me!”

“I can’t do this anymore,” I stand back up, but got pushed back down again.

“You said you’re going to do something!”

“Why don’t you just go to his practice?”

“NO!” Key and I both shout out as our gaze averted to Jonghyun’s eyes. He muttered an ‘alright,’ and backed out of the room.

“Look Minho, why don’t you invite him to a dinner?”

“Yeah, that turned out swell last night,” I rolled my eyes.

“I mean you make the dinner.”

“What?”

“Yeah, you can cook, right? You made me meals before; they were pretty good.”

“I’m sure he wouldn’t like it.”

“Minho, I’ll help you out! It’ll be great, I promise. I know just where to do it too!”

~~

“Here? We’re doing it here?”

“Yeah, what’s so wrong about it?” Nothing was wrong, it’s just so…dingy compared to last night’s restaurant. I can’t lie though, it’s pretty spacious and clean; just like any average Italian restaurant. Great lighting, cream colored walls, shelves filled with different types of spices, pasta, wine, and paintings by anonymous artists hung from the walls. I have to say, I think this might just be the place.

“I love it and Taemin’s going to love it too. It feels so homey and he loves places like that,” I could even smell the pasta being boiled in pots. I smiled to myself, imagining his reaction when he sees the wonderful dinner that I’ll make…with the help of Chef Key of course.

“Key, can I ask you a question?”

“Yes?”

“How are we going to cook here?”

“Easy, the kitchen!” He points into the air and heads towards his destination.

“We can’t do that! It’s a restaurant; they’ll think we’re crazy if we just walk in.”

“Don’t worry, they won’t. Now come on!” Key beckons me to follow him and to stop being such a baby. I walk quickly to him, catching glances from the passing waiters and cooks.

“Hello sir, I’d like to take an order,” Key says, tapping an older man’s shoulder from behind.”

“Haha very funny Midge, but I’m not going to-oh!” Key turns him around, earning a smile that ran across his face. He looked no older than my father in his chef coat and hair that was turning grey in some areas. He wiped his hands on a towel and hugged Key tightly.

“What can I do for you, Kibum?”

“Dad, I’d like you to meet my friend Minho!” Dad? This is his dad? Why didn’t he ever mention a dad before?

“Hello son, I’m Kibum’s father! Just call me dad, alright?”

“Sure sir, I mean dad. I’m Minho, his best friend,” I smile the best I could, hugging him back.

“Now, is this the only reason you came to me?”

“Actually I have a small favor to ask of you!”

“What is it?”

“Can I please use your restaurant tonight with cherry on top?”

A/N: OH HO HO! Minho’s going to try to get Taemin back after the horrible thing he did to him. *sniff sniff* it was pretty cruel as to what he did.

So, I just wanted to give a heads up that this fic will be ending soon, but if you would like a sequel please tell me! I want to write a sequel, but I’m not sure if I will yet…if you want me to, please tell me^^

Comments are welcome and don’t forget to subscribe~~:3