14-New Friendships Call For Bear Hugs

If Things Are Meant To Be...

Minho POV

"Hey, is this seat taken?" I cautiously step in front of Onew-shi as I saw him typing furiously on the phone. He flipped his brown hair and looked up in surprise.

"Oh, no go ahead! The seat isn't taken," Onew quickly smiled as he put his phone into the pocket of his sunshine yellow jacket.

As soon as I sat down, things felt really awkward. I caught him glance around me as if he didn't want to be here. I saw him rub his hands on his knees nervously and turned towards me, smiling a very tight smile.

"I wanted to apologize to you about something!" He gripped the edge of the seat and shouted out very quickly.

"About what?" I tilt my head to the side, questioning his thought. Was he apologizing on behalf of Jonghyun? He didn't have to do  anything like that, I'm sure what he did was...well I admit it was pretty stupid thing for him to do. Breaking up with Key and then going out with Onew only to break up with him too.

"It's not what it looks like. I mean...well it really doesn't look like what it looks like. Jonghyun and I aren't going out! This was all a charade Jonghyun's putting up in front of Key just to see if things would go back together if they're meant for each other!"

"Sorry, Onew-shi, but that sounds like a move."

"Technically Jonghyun is a ," he laughed, "but he just wanted to see if what Key said was right. And if you're wondering, that whole thing with Jonghyun and us isn't what you think either. We were skinny dipping and the guys who were with us took our clothes when they went out...I guess that makes two es," Onew roared with laughter, kicking his legs up in the air, nearly falling off his chair.

"Woah, watch out where you're falling Onew-shi!" I caught him in the nick of time, winking at him. He sure is cute.

"Minho, just so you know, I have a boyfriend."

"Haha, sorry~it's just you were cute, Onew-shi."

"Hey, drop it with the formality, we're all friends here! I think we need to start over. Well...I'll start since I'm the oldest. I'm Onew, you can all me hyung," He smiled, his eyes disappearing into thin air.

Holding in my laughter, I spoke, "I guess it's my turn. I'm Minho, Onew hyung."

"Nice to meet you, Minho," He sticks his hand out and looks at me to shake it. Instead, I just look at him.

"No hyung, that won't do! We have to do this since we're friends now!" I bring him into a big bear hug, squeezing his soul right out of him!

"Minho...too...tight...can't...can't...breath~," He gasps out. I unwrap my arms from him and pat him on the back.

"Sorry hyung, I'm just excited that I made a new friend! I'm guessing you're going to Jeju?"

"Yup, to meet my boyfriend!"

"You sure seem to love your boyfriend."

"I do! He's everything I've always wanted. A little erted, but all boys are," he shrugs at the last line and goes back to his phone to text away. I go back to staring at the ceiling, rolling my head back and closing my eyes.

Think of the beautiful sea I'll see later. Think of all the pretty ladies waiting for Minho, the star of the soccer team.

Oh wait, I'm into boys.

I silently chuckle at myself, but was quickly stopped as I saw Key walk, almost run, to the bathroom. Sitting back up, I stared towards Jonghyun, his existence seemed small, unlike his mighty self.

Something happened. Something real bad happened.

a/n: Sorry about the boring chapter, I just wanted to make a filler in this story and introduce a new friendship between Minho and Onew:) I'll fix the chapter later if there's bad spelling/grammer^^

I would love to update more, but I have early morning lessons for piano so I have to go to bed now, it's like 11 over here!

Comments are welcome and don't forget to subscribe~:3