22-Our Last Goodbye

If Things Are Meant To Be...

The cool breeze hit Donghae's body as he swung open the restaurant door, ruffling his blonde hair in the process. He strutted off towards the sidewalk and into the darkness, walking towards the hotel as fast as he could. Donghae didn't want to walk out on his dinner plans, but he had had enough of Eunhyuk's behavior.

"Stupid Eunhyuk," he muttered, "When is he going to realize tha-"

"Hae? Donghae? What...what are you doing here?" Donghae looked up to be met with two very wide open cat like eyes. Key put a hand through his dark hair, holding onto the bag of ice cream, soda, and other necessary items from the closest store he could find. He kept toying his phone, as if he were contemplating to turn it off. With one last beep Key took a step towards his hyung.

"I needed some air," Donghae quickly replied, breaking eye contact. , he thought, he's going to notice that something's wrong.

"Hyung, if something's wrong, why don't you just tell me. The hotel's right there, but we can talk out here if that's what you want," Key nudged his chin to the closest bench and led the older to it. After sitting down in awkward silence, Donghae decided to make the first move.

"Key, we...we haven't talked in for so long."

"Well that's what happens when we both get lovers," Key scoffed as if it was nothing, but he was obviously still hurting from the past. He kept telling his heart to stop beating faster as time passed and to think about Jonghyun. Anything that happens between Donghae now isn't going to change their relationship in any way. They will always have a relationship that deals with friendship, nothing else.

"Right," Donghae paused for a while, taking in a big whiff of air, "I missed yo-"

"How are things with Eunhyuk hyung?" Key rushed out his sentence, not wanting to hear what Donghae was about to say.

"It's going great, except he's always talking about his dongsaengs. I feel like he's avoiding me, Key and I don't know what to do. I don't want him to know that I'm, you know..."

"Jealous?"

"Yeah, that. I know that it's been a long time since he's last seen them, but it's our vacation too, you know? It's been about 4 years since we've been together (A/N: Since Minho's becoming a 2nd year in college, he's still 19. That means that Donghae is 22 (<-----so Donghae and Eunhyuk already graduated college)) and I haven't went to Jeju with him once since we've been together. We've had a lot of rough times together and we worked hard to mend them back. If that happens this time, I feel like I should give up. Key, I want to tell him the problem, but I don't want to sound selfish and break his heart," Donghae explained his problem that's been cramped up in his heart since the start of the trip.

"Hae, I think you should tell him. It won't be selfish. Think about it for a second, Eunhyuk's sort of being selfish by always wanting to be with his dongsaengs so it'd be fair if you told him that he shouldn't think so much about the dongsaengs. Just tell him that you want some more attention or something. You always figure something out hyung...you always do," Key's voice trailed off as he faced Donghae's face. His traits of worry and stress were noticeable on his face as the light shined towards the two of them.

"Hae, you need to sleep more, you seem really tired," Key touched his hyung's cheek, caressing it lightly like old lovers.

"It's from all the work I have to do for the festival, plus Eunhyuk," Donghae stated, brushing off Key's hand, "Key, you know that we can't anymore..."

"I know," Key bluntly said, "My mind tells me that I've already moved on, but my heart states otherwise," he stood up as Donghae did and told him that he'll be leaving now.

"Wait!" Donghae shouts, grabbing a hold of the younger's wrists and pulled him into a hug, "This is our last goodbye, for good this time," He chuckled into Key's ear. Key felt himself get hot by each second, but allowed himself to melt into the hug. It's our last one, forever, Key thought.

"I have to go now, Dong-I mean hyung," Key looked down, trying to hid his blushing face, by pushing his chest away from himself, "Bye."

"Goodbye, Key," Donghae ruffled his dongsaeng's hair and walked the other way.

Jonghyun POV.

This is taking forever! Key told me that he'll be back in about ten minutes and it's already twenty minutes! I don't want him to be alone at nine. It's really dark and scary...I know he's been to Jeju the last couple of years, but I don't want him or molested by some weird old guy. He hasn't even answered by calls either. That's weird because he always keeps it on vibrate.

I go out to the balcony, hoping that I'll catch him walking towards the hotel. I immediately zip up my jacket and hop around to gather some warmth. The weather here is nice, but the breeze is so cold. As I go closer to the edge, I spot a guy turning around and another guy stopping him. A second later, they start to...wait are they kissing?

BWOH? Isn't that Key's jacket? What's that guy doing with Key's...that's Key, isn't it? Is that why he wanted to leave? So he can be hugged by another guy? Who is that guy? His hair looks so similar as Donghae sunbaenim.

I squint my eyes a little more to get a distinct feel on the guy. As they let go of their very long embrace, I think I'm confident enough to confirm that he was, indeed, Donghae.

But I thought Key said he loved me...

A/N: The writing is so crappy today...but I hope you get the idea^^

OH HO HO~~~my spoiler is unraveling now~! I told you that some drama was going to happen with Jongkey and Eunhae! Btw, Donghae has the same hairstyle as the one from Skip Beat~that's my imagination, but please feel free to imagine them with whatever hairstyle you like^^

I haven't forgotten about Taemin, Minho, Kai, and Luhan~(<=======yeah, Luhan!!). I promise that I'll write them in the next chapter or so c:

I apologize for any grammer/spelling errors!

Comments are welcome and don't forget to subscribe~:3