31-Gone

If Things Are Meant To Be...

The next morning was somewhat how Minho imagined it would be. He reached over to the other side, only to be welcomed with an empty space that was once warm. Luhan was gone. There was a note on the desk next to the bed that read:

Minho,

These last few days were the greatest days of my life. I never really experienced love until I met you and it was the best feeling ever. It felt great to wake up in someone's arms that I actually wanted to be woken up next to. We really didn't know each other for a long time so it'd be weird to call each other lovers, but I felt like you were a lover that I've always had. When I met you, I figured that you were the missing piece to my happiness. You already know so much about me and I feel like I know only a little bit of you; I wish I knew you more than you know me. 

Anyway, I wish the best for you in your future. I'm leaving today and by the time you read this, I think I'll be on my way to the airport. I've decided to go back to Seoul for a few days and just adventure for who knows how long. By the time you come back to Seoul, I won't be there anymore; I'll be adventuring out in the world. If you need anything, here's my email.

With all my heart,

    Luhan.

Behind the lower corner, his email was transcribed with small, neat hand writing. Without any expression being pulled from his face, he just folded the note into a pretty square, set it down on the desk, and went out to take a shower, hugging a pillow on the way as if it were Luhan.

~~~

"Morning Key, Jonghyun," Minho nodded as he sat down in his chair across the two. It was nine in the morning and he felt like crap. This past week made him feel like crap. No matter how much fun he tried to have, he looked and felt like crap. He had the best nights of his life last week since Taemin walked out of it, but he had bags under his eyes. He felt like he hasn't slept for days.

"Minho, you look like crap," Key was the first to point out as he took a swig of coffee, "Have any sleep last night?"

"Yeah, I did actually."

"Then why do you look so tired?" Minho played with the square under the table as Key asked the question. Why was he so tired? Minho didn't even know the answer to that, so he just shrugged his shoulders and told the two that he was going to go get some breakfast until-

"Hey hyung! Here, I got this for you," smiled Taemin as he appeared just as Minho stood up.

"Aigoo Taemin is being a little gentleman this morning," chuckled Jonghyun as he ate the eggrolls that were being fed to him.

"Yah! Eat and then speak, not the other way around," whined Key, receiving a small peck on his cheek from Dino. Taemin and Minho just stared at the other two as if they were from another world.

Minho POV

So that's why hyung stopped coming to my room, he and Key made up. That's good, that means that he didn't see anything that happened last night.

"Uhh..Minho hyung, are you going to take it?" Taemin popped the question as he nudged towards the tray he had in his hands.

"What about your breakfast?" I asked after a few seconds he spoke. I mean, I want to take it, but I don't want to look so desperate! I've tried everything from forgetting about the guy and I acted cold until yesterday. Now he's being Mr. Nice Guy? Well, two can play at that game.

"It's okay, I'm not that hungry. I don't want to eat before dance practice anyway. Besides, I got it for you," Taemin smiled his signature smile, he seemed like he was glowing as he shoved the food to my hands. But I didn't actually take it, it slipped onto the floor before it made it's way towards my hands...it seemed like I made it go on the floor though. I pouted towards the food that was splattered on the floor. Rice was sticking on some of the fish, eggrolls were soaking up the soup, and various pickles were just scattered around.

"What happened over here?" Donghae broke the silence as he walked next to me, followed by Eunhyuk. He raised his voice for one of the waiters to clean the mess up as Eunhyuk hyung apologized for our clumsiness. He then came over me and whispered into my ear.

"Look at what you did, Minho. If you just took the food without any questions, this wouldn't have happened. I know you've been cold to the kid since you came to Jeju, but it doesn't mean you have to be this cruel. How could you?" His whispers turned to poisonous hisses. Eunhyuk hyung motioned with his eyes to look over at Taemin; the sight broke my heart.

Taemin was crouching down, looking at the floor as tears started to roll down, creating a small puddle on his shoes. His jeans were getting slightly wet. He refused to move from the spot when Donghae tried to move him from there because the waiter had to clean it up. It was my fault, I should be the one doing something about this, not Donghae.

"Taemin, come with me, please?" I shoved a hand in front of him. He hesitantly took it, grabbing it tightly.

This may just be another very long week at Jeju Island.

A/N: Luhan left:'( In honesty, I was going to make him kill himself cause he's all sad and he experienced what he wanted, but that's too cruel. Besides, I wouldn't want that to happen to him (he still has a long life to lead~), so instead I'm making him into a world traveler~yayy^^

Minho is so cold to Taemin again:< He was so nice the day before, but he's so mean to him now....but that might change later:) I can't bear to write him as a very cruel, cold character...I just can't...

Anyways, I hope this chapter makes up for the crappy writing in the last chapter^^

I apologize for any grammar/spelling errors! *Photo not mine~^^*

Comments are welcome and don't forget to subscribe:3