1-How It All Happened

If Things Are Meant To Be...

It took me a year to just walk up to him and say hello.

He wasn't like me. He was a small ball of fire who brightened up any room he walked into. He knew how to bring smiles to faces that were frowning in an instant. He was gentle, kind, fragile, but he was strong on the inside. He always stood up for what he thought was right and I liked that.

I, on the other hand, always had a face like stone. I never showd my emotions or spoke much in public.

One day during biology class, we were teamed up together. I had no choice. My bicycle broke down on my way to school that day. Even though I ran as fast as I could, I didn't make it. To make it all better, it started to rain and I had no umbrella.

The teacher even made fun of me when I ran into class. Joking about precipitation and condensation or whatever.

I was greatful he partnered me up with him though. I got to talk to him more and we clicked instantly. I remember those nights when we talked on the phone all night, wishing that I was next to him. There were days when we just went over to each other's house and would talk about anything. I remember that I used to about his height, but I hugged him saying that he was perfect...I absolutely adored his blushing face when I told him that. I remember when he told me that he's been wanting to talk to me too, except he was intimidated by my facial expression. Since then, I tried not to be so...rigid.

During summer vacation (him turning into a 2nd year in high school and I a 1st year in college), we got together and actually went on a date. Afterwards, things just seemed to fall together perfectly like pieces to a puzzle. It felt nice. I felt relieved, like the mystery to life was solved.

But through busy scheduales and get togethers, we seemed to...to stop loving each other like we used to. Well, he did. At first, I wasn't sure. I thought that these fights were because he was at the rebellious stage of teenage years. I thought that we would be happy like always after our foolish fights. I guess I was wrong.

a/n: sorry if there are any mistakes, proofreading later. I just wanted to put something up. How is it? Please leave a comment and tell me your thoughts on it so far~^^