Get Your Head On Straight

Do You Really Love Us{Urgent! Read the last page please}

J.R.:

"What do you want me to tell you J. R.? I'm going to tell you the truth. He doesn't want you anymore,"L. Joe said to me.

"That's not true!?"

"Oh really?"

L. Joe and I were playing soccer in my back yard. And I had to ask him if he talked to Ren and tell him about what happened. And he told me that where done with and I don't want to think of that. We aren't done. Me and Ren aren't done.

"He left you and went with another guy. Not you. What the hell do you think that is?"

"Hanging out with a friend."

L. Joe laughed and kicked the ball in the next before looking at me.

"You have got to be ing with me. I don't know if you have seen Ren before, but he can make a guy fall for him with one look. He's beautiful."

"But that doesn't mean he'll fall for every guy."

"You're right, but he's not going to wait for you either. I told your dumb that some guy will come around that pluck with those strings of his heart and never breaks them. And you said he was playing with your son and they looked like a family more than you, Ren, and Yoki have ever looked like. What the do you think that is?"

I sat on the ground and ran my hands through my hair. 

"I'm a up of a father. I'm a up of a lover. I'm just a total up."

L. Joe sat on the ground next to me. He patted my shoulder.

"You're not a total up. But I'm not going to say you aren't one. You just need to learn how to be a man."

I looked at him.

"I am a man."

"No. You are far from a man. A man wouldn't let his family walk out of his life. A man wouldn't hide his true love. A man is there for his child. And a man doesn't hide because of people. He does what he thinks is right."

"But it's hard L. Joe. It's not that easy."

"I know it's not. But I've done it. I came out of the closet when I found out that Chunji was the only person I ever felt that I truly loved. He is the love of my life. And I didn't want to hide that from the world. I didn't want to hide. So I came out. My parents were furious. They were mad that I fell in love with a guy. Mad that I would even think of loving a guy. They started ignoring me and everything. My umma was the first to come around. She fell in love with Chunji and thought he was perfect for me, but my father still didn't want it. He said it was just a phase and that I will marry and have a baby with a girl. No exceptions. When Chunji got pregnant with Itoshii, I was scared less. I didn't want my father to find out. I didn't want him to know and I told Chunji that. And he left me. He left me and went to go stay with his mother and told me to think about what I want in life. I didn't see my baby girl or my love for the longest time. Chunji was not playing when he said that he was going to leave me so I can think. And it hurt. It hurt not having them both around. It hurt not being able to see them. I cried to Chunji and told him that I didn't want to live if I couldn't have him and Itoshii in my life. And I told my father after that. I told him that Chunji and I are and will be together forever. I told him that I'm a father and he will not stop me from seeing my daughter and Chunji. He doesn't run me. I made grown man decisions and I'm not running away from what came out of them. I love the both of them and if he doesn't like it, then screw him because I'm not changing."

"What did your father say?"

L. Joe smiled.

"He smiled at me and told me that he's been waiting for me to stand up to him. To tell him what I wanted and what I was going to do and stop listening to him. He had actually become fond of Chunji. And with Itoshii in the picture too, he treats her like a princess. Spoils her to death. But all in all, I had to be a man and make my own decisions whether people liked them or not. It's not their life it's yours. I mean, haven't you felt lonely without Yoki and Ren."

"L. Joe, I've felt like my whole world has been taken. Like my heart is empty now. I love them both. I want to be with them. I want it to be us three. Not Ren, mystery guy name Baekho, and Yoki. I want my son and my boyfriend back. I want them back with me."

"Then get them. And people. Whatever they say doesn't matter."

"But it's just soccer."

"J. R. you are not getting any of those scholarship offers taken away. You are too good for them to say no because you are gay. And stop putting soccer first. Soccer is a game that can be played any time. But family is not. So you have to chose."

L. Joe's phone started ringing. He excused himself and walked away.

I don't want to be without both of my babies in my life anymore. It's time I start being a man.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Here is the next chapter

Sorry it is short.

I will try and make the next one longer.

Comment and tell me what you all think.

Love you all to bits

Love and lots of Kisses

J. Law