Happy Birthday

Do You Really Love Us{Urgent! Read the last page please}

J. R.:

I got out of my car and grabbed the gifts I had brought for Yoki out of the trunk. I walked over to where all of the presents were resting on the table and sat them down.

"Appa! Appa, you come,"I heard Yoki yell.

I turned to see him running towards me. He almost tripped over his own two feet because he still didn't have control over his feet. I picked him up and kissed his cheek. 

"Hey birthday boy. Happy birthday."

"Thant you Appa. Wan pway?"

"In a little. Where is Umma?"

"I tate you."

I put him down and he took my hand and led me over to Ren who was placing party hats on each of the plates.

"Umma, Appa hewr."

"Yoki, I told you before that lying is wrong,"Ren said without turning around.

"He isn't lying,"I said.

Ren dropped the party hats and turned around with this surprised look on his face.

"I thought you had a game?"

"I have many other games. My son only has one first birthday."

"Appa come Umma. You say Appa no come."

"I know Yoki. Yoki, why don't you go play with Itoshii and Uncle Chunji and let Umma talk to Appa for a few minutes."

Yoki nodded and went to go find Itoshii and Chunji. Ren looked at me.

"Why are you even here anyway? Two days ago you didn't even want to come to Yoki's party."

"I'm not going to lie to you, L. Joe and I had a talk with one another and he made me realize some things that I really don't want to happen."

"Like what?"

Ren sat down at one of the little picnic tables and I sat next to him.

"That I don't want you to find someone else and fall for him and then Yoki starts calling him Appa."

He shook his head.

"I'd never let Yoki call someone else Appa that isn't his father. I would never do that even if his father doesn't act like one. I still respect you as being his father."

"What about the falling for another guy thing?"

He sighed and got up and I followed him.

"I don't know J. R. I'm not going to wait for you all my life. I'm not going to keep being in love with someone that doesn't love me."

"Ren, I do love you."

"But you never show it J. R."

I knew he was about to cry. I could hear it in his voice.

"Can we talk about this another time? It's our son's birthday and we should just focus on that."

I nodded.

Yoki's party was actually really cute and appropriate for a one year old. Ren didn't go overboard like some parents do. He just had games that all the one year olds were able to play, food that they would all like, and cake. Yoki seemed to enjoy himself even though the only thing he wanted to do was open all of the gifts he go and eat cake.

Ren and I got along and seemed like perfect parents for Yoki at his party even though we had so much to talk about. I noticed Ren kept looking at his phone and smiling as he texted someone. I wasn't going to ask. That was invasion of his privacy. But I really wanted to know. He looked really happy as he did so. It reminded me of how I use to smile when I use to get texts from Ren when we first started dating and after as I continued to fall in love with him.

Is he falling in love with someone else.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Here is another chapter

I hope you all really like it

Comment please and tell me

Love you all so much

Kisses

Ai