Pure Crazy

Do You Really Love Us{Urgent! Read the last page please}

J. R.:

"J. R., t-that c-color is w-w-wrong,"Ren cried as we looked at the decorators decorate Yuko's room.

"Babe, you said you wanted green."

"No. I-I-I wanted p-pink."

"I told you no. You are not decorating the baby's room pink. You didn't want to know the baby's and I'm not having the baby be born and it is a boy living in a pink room. No."

He started crying harder and fell on the ground. I knelt down next to him.

"Babe, it is not that bad. You can deal with the baby's room being green."

He looked at me with kill in his eyes.

"Shut the up J. R.! I don't want to hear your voice. Always get on my ing nerves. That's why I hate you."

He tried to get up, but he couldn't. I helped him up and he stormed off to our room and slammed the door. This was an everyday thing. One minute he cried, then I'm hated. Then the next minute he loves me and I'm the best guy in the world.

Yoki came walking out of his room and looked at me. He took his pacifier out of his mouth.

"Appa, Yoti tay wif Gampa,"he asked.

"Why? What's wrong?"

He shook his head.

"Umma woud an he keep cying. Yoti tire of it."

"Yoki, no. Appa wants to take you and Umma out tomorrow."

He sighed.

"Fine. Yoti goin seep. No wake me up. I no wan hear Umma."

He went into his room and shut his door. He came back out after a few seconds.

"Appa, you put Yoti in cib?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Sure."

I put Yoki in his crib and went to go check on Ren. He was in the bed asleep. I smiled and went over to him and kissed his forehead. I knew he must have been tired. He woke up at three in the morning because he was hungry and couldn't sleep.

I went downstairs to the kitchen. I got a bottle of water and the door bell started ringing. I went to the door. It was Minhyun and Aron. Minhyun did not look the same size as when we left school in the stomach area. I looked at him.

"Stop staring at me you ,"he growled as he pushed past me and went in the house. 

I looked at Aron.

"We kind of wanted to see if we were both straight or not because we had feelings for one another. One thing led to another, he got pregnant, he turned into a hormonal mess, and I'm going to be a father."

"No, you take him home. I have enough to deal with with Ren. You take Minhyun and leave."

"No, please. I'm tired of being in the house with him and today I got glass plates thrown at my head because I was being an for not buying the right cookies. I forgot. I just need a friend and you are going through this for the second time."

"I wasn't there for the first one, so technically I'm going through this the same time as you are."

"Well whatever. Just let us stay for a few hours."

I sighed.

"Fine."

Aron hugged me before walking into the house. We went to the kitchen were Minhyun was eating an apple with something on it that I didn't want to know. I have heard too many weird foods eaten by Ren.

Aron and I sat and talked while Minhyun continued to eat multiple foods.

"Hello Minhyun and Aron,"I heard Ren say.

I looked to see him walking into the kitchen. He sat on my lap and looked at Minhyun.

"Minhyun, you're getting bigger,"he said and tears started falling from Minhyun's eyes.

"You don't h-have to call me fat y-y-you cow,"he cried.

Ah !

Tears started to fall from Ren's eyes.

"You u-u-ugly ."

"T-Takes one t-t-to know one."

They both started crying harder. I tried to comfort Ren while Aron comforted Minhyun. They both stopped crying and looked at each other.

"You're not fat,"Minhyun said.

"And you're not ugly."

They both got up and hugged each other the best they could.

"You want some food,"Ren asked Minhyun.

Minhyun nodded.

"Good. We can take it to my room. And on the way I can show you the ugly room J. R. picked out for the baby."

"Aron picked an ugly room too."

"I know. They just don't know anything."

"That's why I don't like Aron right now."

"I don't like J. R. either."

They both got some food and left the kitchen. I looked at Aron.

"What the hell do we do,"I asked.

"I don't know. But just leave it be. I'm tired of tears and mood swings already and Minhyun is only three months."

"Ren is six, but I wish he was nine because it feels like it's been a year."

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Here is the next chapter

I might not update this story and Strippers take it off for a week

I want to focus on my other stories for a while and get them up to as many chapters as I have for this one and Strippers take it off

Please don't hate me and don't unsubscribe.

It's only a week and I have other stories you can still read

I love all of you so much

Kisses

J. Law

Oh and here is the baby's room. It's not ugly like Ren thinks

Elephant Theme Baby Nursery Decor