Not so nice

Do You Really Love Us{Urgent! Read the last page please}

Ren:

I don't know if this was a good idea for me to say yes to spending the weekend at J. R.'s house. I don't want anything to happen. Especially to my baby. I don't want them to treat him wrong. Because I swear, I will beat all of their asses if they do. I don't give a damn if it is J. R.'s family. Don't with my child.

I stood by J. R. while holding Yoki close in my arms while J. R.'s family started to arrive. Everyone greeted his parents nicely and him, but they didn't seem to really like me that much. They gave me these nasty looks when he said I was his boyfriend and Yoki was our child. Especially his cousins. The girl ones. They looked at me like I did something to them. ing es.

Everyone went outside to the back yard to talk and have drinks and food. I went up to J. R.'s room to change Yoki first. I changed him and left the room. Some of J. R.'s female cousins were standing outside of the door.

"We don't like you,"one of them said.

"Okay. I could care less."

I tried to get past them but they pushed my son and I back.

"Your just a . You have a baby so young."

"Yeah, you should go die in a hole because J. R. will never love something as disgusting as you, you ing ."

They strutted away. I walked back downstairs. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes. I went outside. J. R. smiled and walked over to me. His smile dropped when he got in front of me.

"What's wrong babe,"he asked me with concern all in his voice.

"I want to go home. No one likes me or Yoki,"I cried.

J. R. took Yoki from me and walked over to his parents. He gave him to his father and came back over to me. He took my hand and led me inside and up to his room. He shut the door behind him.

"What's wrong baby?"

"They don't like me J. R. Your cousins told me I should just die and that I was a disgusting that you would never love."

He helped me to the bed and I sat down. He sat next to me.

"Ren, you are not a and you shouldn't die. I still need you and so does Yoki. And that's a lie, I love you to death. You're the only one I will love. Don't listen to any of my cousins. They are just desperate and all in love with me. And you have me. They're just jealous."

I sniffed.

"Okay?"

I nodded. J. R. kissed me on my lips and i kissed him back. The kisses were soft and continued until we were making out with each other. I laid back on the bed and J. R. got on top of me. We continued kissing and I ran my hands up his shirt and he ran his down my body to my jeans. He started at my buckle and I pushed him away and sat up.

"I'm so sorry Ren."

"No, it was both of our fault. But we can't do this. Not now. We already have a child and we're still sixteen."

"And we don't need two."

"Yeah."

We got up and straightened our clothes. I made sure my hair was okay and followed J. R. downstairs and outback. I went over to Mr. Kim and got Yoki. I sat in a chair with him near the corner.

"Hi,"I heard someone say.

I looked up to see this boy.

"Hi,"i said back.

He sat next to me and held out his hand.

"I'm Jonghyun."

I shook his hand.

"Minki, but I'm called Ren."

"So how are you related to us?"

"I'm J. R.'s boyfriend and this is our son."

I pointed to Yoki.

"Well nice to meet you both. My boyfriend should be coming. I asked him to come because I didn't want to be the only gay person here."

"Well there will be four of us."

"Yeah that's great though. We aren't lonely."

"Yeah. I hope my family treated you nice. The girls are a bunch of es. They tried to harass my boyfriend, but he can be a and is a total diva so they didn't phase him."

"Yeah, they did. But J. R. talked to me and I'm okay."

"Don't let them phase you. They just all have a crush on J. R. But don't trust them either. They will try and flirt with him. Put your foot down."

Jonghyun looked at his phone.

"I have to go meet my boyfriend outside. But I will be back. And I'll let you talk to him. You might become good friends."

He patted my shoulder and left. I looked at J. R. who was talking to some of his female cousins. 

Maybe I do need to put my foot down and show these es that J. R. is mine.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Here is the next chapter

I hope you all liked it and sorry that it is short

I will try to make the next longer

Comment and tell me how it was

Kisses

J. Law