Maybe We Can

Do You Really Love Us{Urgent! Read the last page please}

Ren:

"Yoki, put your night pants on. I'm not going to tell you again to get over here,"I said exhaustedly to Yoki. 

I had been chasing him around the damn house for thirty minutes and I'm tired. It's all because he doesn't want to put on his night clothes. 

He looked at flaring his nostrils and crossing his arms.

"No Umma. Me no pu on nite pans."

"Then go to sleep for all I care."

"I wilt."

I swear he is just like his father and it annoys the out of me.

The door bell rang and I picked up Yoki. I carried him downstairs and opened the door. It was J. R. He looked really tired.

"H-hey Ren."

"Hi. Come in. Do you need some water?"

"Yes p-please."

I let J. R. in and shut the door behind him. I went to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. I gave it to him and he took a sip and took a few deep breathes to calm himself down.

"Thank you. I ran all the way over here."

"Why? You have a car."

"That wasn't on my mind."

"Oh."

I looked at him and he looked at me.

"So what did you come here for,"I asked.

"To apologize. To say that I'm sorry for everything I have done to you and Yoki. Every stupid thing I have done. I'm sorry for hiding, I'm sorry for not being there for you when you were pregnant. For not being there when Yoki was born or when he was here. I'm sorry for not being a good father or a good love."

He took a breath.

"I told my parents about us."

"What!?"

"I told them. I told them about us and Yoki. I told them that I loved you and that they won't change that. I told them that I have a son and I'm tired of being a father to him. That I'm tired of hiding and I want to be there for the both of you. That I'm going to stop acting like a child. I made grown man decisions and I'm going to act like a man. And I want you to know that I still love you. I still loved you like the first time a laid eyes on you. Way more than that now. You're the mother of my child and you've been by me for five years even though I acted like such an to you. But I will understand if you don't want to be with me and you want to be with Baekho. I won't be mad. I'll feel hurt, but I won't be mad because I deserved it."

He kissed Yoki's cheek and my forehead.

"I should be going."

He turned to leave.

"J. R., I'm not proud of any of the things you've done in the past and I'm not proud of how horrible a father you've been"

He stopped and turned to me.

"I kno-

"I'm not done. I'm not proud of those things, but I'm proud of you now. I'm proud that you stood up to your parents. I'm proud you came here and faced me when you apologized unlike some people who do it over text. I'm proud that you acted as a man and not a boy."

I walked closer to him.

"And I told you that Baekho and I are just friends and we are. I've told him that I was still in love with you even though you acted like an . I don't want to rush this like we did when we were younger even though we grew to love each other. I want to take this slow and see were it goes."

He nodded.

"I understand that. And that sounds okay with me."

Yoki started reaching for J. R. and he took him out of my arms. J. R. looked at his legs.

"Why don't you have pants on?"

"I hot."

We both laughed at him. Yoki put his hands on J. R.'s cheeks and got close up in his face.

"Appa pu me seep?"

J. R. looked at me. I nodded.

"Upstairs to the right."

He nodded and carried Yoki out of the room.

I really don't know if I should give him a second chance, but I love him and I don't want to let go. I know I should. I know I should just leave and be with someone else, but we have been through to much to let go. And if that's wrong of me, then so be it. It's my life and I will do what I like with it. Even if that means giving a second chance to a man that has done so much to hurt me.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Here is the next chapter

Sorry if it's rushed or sloppy.

Well I think it's sloppy, but that's just me as a writer

I'll let you all be the judge of that.

Comment and tell me what you think

Love and lots of kisses

Love

J. Law