More And More Like An Appa

Do You Really Love Us{Urgent! Read the last page please}

J. R.:

I decided to take Yoki to the Little Prince Kids Cafe the next day. I invited Ren, Chunji, L. Joe, and Itoshii along too. Yoki and Itoshii were really excited when we went in. L. Joe and I told Ren and Chunji that we would take the kids around and let them play and that they can just sit and talk. They said okay and went to sit down. 

L. Joe and I took the kids around and they went wild. Yoki wanted to get on everything and play with everything that he could possibly play with along with Itoshii. They wouldn't stop moving. They were like two monkeys. L. Joe and I laid on the ground after running around with the kids for almost twenty minutes. The kids just sat down next to us.

"You two are pathetic,"I heard Ren say.

I looked up to see him and Chunji standing over top of us.

"T-they keep m-m-moving,"I said out of breath.

Ren picked up Yoki and Chunji picked up Itoshii.

"They're one. Of course they are going to move."

"But they move a lot."

"Now you two see what we have to deal with at home. You two go sit down. We'll take them around."

L. Joe and I got up and ran out to the tables and sat down. I put my head on the table.

"I am so tired."

"So am I. We should be use to moving. We play soccer for goodness sake."

"Babies are harder than playing soccer. Way harder."

L. Joe looked at me.

"Maybe that means we need to spend way more time with our kids. I mean, they live with Chunji and Ren and they have to deal with this all the time. And the way Chunji's house looks sometimes when he lets Itoshii play for a while, it looks like a hurricane came through the house in a span of ten minutes. And then Chunji has to clean up and deal with her for the rest of the day. I mean, she stays with me on the weekend, but that doesn't compare to being with her five days of the week like Chunji is."

"Ren has Yoki all the time. Yesterday was the first time I ever had him. He cried until I called Ren. And it showed me how much of a bad father I have been."

"Well you are trying."

"Yeah I am. But it's still hard. I mean, I want to spend more time with my son, but he hates staying with me. And Ren told me that he had a hard time being without Yoki yesterday."

"Well maybe you two should spend time together with him."

"Like stay together?"

"Yeah. You won't do anything that could get you two teen parents of two. You won't do anything if your child and other people are around."

I thought for a few minutes.

"Well a lot of my family is coming down this weekend to spend the weekend together. It's like a family reunion. Maybe Ren will want to come for that."

"Maybe. Just ask him. He might."

............................................................

I took Ren and Yoki back to my house after we left that little kids cafe. Ren and I took Yoki up to my room. Yoki fell right asleep when we laid him on my bed. Ren laid down on one side of him and I laid down on the other side of him. Ren caressed Yoki's hair and kissed his forehead.

"He looks more and more like you everyday,"Ren said.

"I don't think so. He's really pretty like you."

"Yeah but he besides being pretty, he looks like you with a little more feminine face and in baby form."

"Yeah, but maybe he will grow to look like you."

Ren shrugged.

"Maybe."

I know he will. Yoki is way too pretty to end up looking like me when he's older.

"Hey Ren."

"Yeah?"

"Would you and Yoki like to stay over this weekend? My family is coming down for a family reunion and I would like my family to be there."

"Yeah that sounds fine."

"Okay."

I really hope this will work out. It has to right?

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Here is another chapter

I hope you all really like it

Comment and tell me how it is

Love you all 

Kisses

J. Law