School and Sleepovers

Do You Really Love Us{Urgent! Read the last page please}

Ren:

I was so glad today was the last day of school. I was ready for break. I just wanted to sleep and that is it. But I'm a teen umma. Sleep is always out of the question.

I got dressed and got Yoki dressed. My Appa was going to take him to work with him until I got off from school to come and get him. I grabbed my backpack and carried Yoki downstairs. I handed him to my father.

"His baby bag is already ready in the kitchen. I fixed it earlier this morning."

"Okay. Have a nice day sweetheart."

Appa kissed my forehead. I kissed Yoki before I walked out of the door and walked to school.

"Ren,"I heard someone yell.

I turned around to see J. R. running towards me. He stopped in front of me all out of breath.

"For someone who has multiple cars, you never use any of them do you?"

"I-i needed the exercise. Ready to go to school?"

He took my hand and started walking.

"What are you doing?"

"What?"

"Why are you holding my hand? Someone might see us."

"That's the point Ren."

I took my hand from his. He looked at me.

"J. R., don't do this if you aren't ready."

"I'm tired of hiding Ren. I'm tired of being a punk and being scared of what people think. It's time for me to grow up."

He took my hand and intertwined our fingers. He started walking towards the school and pulled me along with him. People looked at us when we got there. Mainly with surprised expressions. I squeezed onto J. R.'s hand. He looked at me.

"It's going to be okay. I won't let anyone hurt you."

We walked into the school and these guys walked over to us.

"Who's this,"one of them asked J. R.

"My boyfriend of five years."

They looked at him with wide eyes.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. We've been together since sixth grade. I just didn't tell anyone, but I'm tired. I'm going to be a senior next year and I'm tired of hiding. I've put him through all five years we've been together. And I'm not going to do that anymore. So if you guys, my best friends since kindergarden, or any of these people in this school have a problem with me being gay, then you all. But you better not lay a finger on him or I will beat the out of all of you."

i looked at them all and they nodded.

"Why would you think we would have a problem? You are our best friend. Yeah, we haven't been very supportive of gays, but we apologize. Especially to you."

The speaker pointed to me.

"But we can deal."

J. R. smiled and so did his friends.

.......................................

I figured out that J. R.'s friends were named Aron and Minhyun. They were really nice to me and fun to be around. J. R. and I still kept them in the dark about Yoki. We wanted them to get used to us before they got use to Yoki also.

No one in school bothered me.  Well a lot of girls asked me questions about J. R. and our relationship. They thought it was cute. I just laughed and told them some things, but they didn't need to know a lot.

.........................................

J. R.:

I'm really happy that my friends like Ren and I'm happy that school is over. The more time I get to win Ren's heart back and my son's.

Ren brought Yoki over to my house that night after school. He was going to let Yoki spend the night for two days. I took Yoki from him and his baby bag.

"Give him a bath by six-thirty and he needs to be in bed by seven. Some of his toys are in there and clothes, bottles, diapers, wipes, his blankets, and a pacifier are in there. So is his bath stuff, toiletries, towel, and wash cloth."

"Are you staying for a little?"

"No. Chunji asked me to go out tonight. He got L. Joe to watch Itoshii for the night. I'll call later.'

"Okay."

Ren kissed Yoki and I. 

"See you."

Yoki reached for Ren.

"Umma. Umma stay."

"Umma has to go. You're going to stay with Appa. I love you."

Ren walked away and got in Chunji's car. They drove away and Yoki started crying.

"Umma,"he cried as he tried to get out of my arms.

I carried him inside and shut the door. I took Yoki to the living room and sat on the floor. I took out some of his things from his bag. I handed him his pacifier. He threw it and laid on the ground and cried harder.

"Yoki, come on. Appa wants to play with you."

"No Yoti w-w-wan U-u-umma,"he cried.

I picked him up and started bouncing him gently. I saw Ren do this every time Yoki cried. He tried to get out of my grasp.

"What is all the noise,"I heard Umma say.

I turned around. She took Yoki from me.

"It's okay baby doll. It's okay,"she said as she walked out of the room.

I could tell this was going to be a long night.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Sorry that this chapter is short

I will try to make the next one longer.

But I hope you all liked it

Comment and tell me how it was

Love you all to bits

Kisses

J. Law