Jealousy

Do You Really Love Us{Urgent! Read the last page please}

Ren:

(This is six months later. I want Yuko to be a little older so I fast forward some I hope you all are okay with this)

Things were getting better now that J. R. quit soccer. I had more time to rest and get things that I needed to get done and we all got to spend more time with one another. But I was still sad for J. R. He had to give up something he had done so long in his life and I know it was hard. I know it still is. I see him playing soccer outside and he'll sit in the grass and just look at the soccer ball like he wishes he could still do what he loved.

I'll make it up to him in time. I want him to be able to do what he likes. Yes, I like him being home to help. I mean, two kids both under the age of two is hell. The works is a lot. But I don't like the fact that he can't get away and just do something he wants to do. Something that is him. Once Yoki turns two and Yuko turns one, I'll tell him he can play soccer again. It should be a little easier since they'll both be just a little older and able to go to daycare so we both can go to school and he can play soccer.

It's something I'm sure we both would be looking forward to.

.......................................

"Ge off baby,"I heard Yoki yell.

I put down the shirt I was folding and went to Yoki's room where I had left him and Yuko who were playing nicely when I left. I walked into the room and Yoki was trying to snatch a teddy bear out of Yuko's hands.

"Ge off baby. Le go. It mine, Yuto,"he yelled before pulling the bar out of Yuko's hand and making him fall over and hit his face.

Yuko started crying. I walked over and picked up Yuko before taking the bear out of Yoki's hands. He glared at me.

"Umma,"he yelled.

"No. I told you about taking things from Yuko. You need to learn how to share with your brother."

"He no my broder. I no wike dat baby. I hate him."

I grabbed Yoki by his arm and pulled him out of his room and all the way downstairs. I had a time out chair sat in the corner of the living room. I sat him in the chair.

"You sit there until I come back to get you. And if you try to get up, you will sit there even longer."

I left the room and took Yuko up to his room to put him down for a nap.

Yuko went right to sleep once I laid him down. I took the baby monitor with me before going back downstairs to go talk to Yoki. He was still sitting in the chair with his head in his hands crying.

"Yoki, sweetie, come here."

He got up and walked over to me. I picked him up and carried him over to the couch. I sat down and sat him down next to me.

I waited until he calmed down before I started talking.

"So would you like to tell me why you took the bear from Yuko?"

He nodded.

"Okay. Then tell me."

"He ge wha he wan all time. Appa away say 'Yoti you tare'. 'Yoti gi Yuto you toy'. Nuffin mine."

"Those are your toys."

"No. Appa say it Yuto an mine. I hate him. He tate you an Appa an nobody wuv me."

I sighed.

This is the jealousy thing. I heard about this.

I wrapped my arm around Yoki and pulled him closer to me.

"Yoki, Umma and Appa love you very we much. We love you and Yuko equally. You guys are our babies. And Appa and I couldn't imagine being without you two. But you need to learn how to share with Yuko, Yoki. You're his older brother. You guys should love one another because you will need each other in the future. And a brother is always a great playmate. You need to understand that. I know you don't like sharing or Yuko taking your toys, but he just wants to play with you."

He crossed his arms.

"But he tate me toys when I wan pway wif it. He ne wearn how share."

"Yoki, he will. But at the moment, you need to teach him. You're his brother. Show him how to play nicely. But he won't learn if you take the toys away from him."

"I know."

I ruffled his hair.

"So just teach him Yoki and he'll get older soon. And playing will be more fun with Yuko."

He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Reawwy?"

"Yeah, baby doll. It will be. Just wait."

He smiled.

"I can wai."

.....................................................................

J. R. pushed me back on the bed and got on top of me. He kissed me on my lips softly.

He had just gotten back from school.

"J. R. , we are not having ,"I said as I pushed him away.

He looked down at me.

"Why? We have condoms."

"Like that matters. Those things brake sometimes."

"Not if we are really careful."

"J. R., you aren't careful. You're rough you know that."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are. The first time we had , when I was actually sober unlike the second time, I could walk for the next two days."

He started laughing and I hit him.

"That's not funny."

"Yes it is. That's why you weren't at school for two days?"

"Yes."

He kissed me on my lips.

"I'm sorry sweetie. But I also remember you, little freaky deak, riding me."

I felt my cheeks get warm and I pushed him off of me. He rolled over onto the other side of the bed and started laughing again.

"You told me to!"

"You didn't have to. But you looked like you liked it."

I turned away from him. I felt his arms wrap around my waist.

"Just admit it. You like riding me."

"Shut up. And I need to talk to you anyway."

He grumbled. I turned to look at him.

"About what,"he asked.

"Your son."

"Why is Yoki always my son when he does something?"

"How did you know I was talking about Yoki?"

"Because he is the only one out of the both of them that always has to act like their relationship is a wrestling match. And he is the one that looks the most like me."

"What do you mean their relationship is a wrestling match?"

He shrugged.

"Yoki is always hitting Yuko or taking something from him."

"And what do you do when this happens?"

"Let it go. I thought that's just what brothers do."

"J. R! I don't want them to grow up hating one another. You need to stop it."

"Oh well sorry. But go on about Yoki."

I sat up and so did J. R.

"Yoki thinks we hate him. I think it's because we focus a lot of our time on Yuko and sometimes don't pay him any mind. And I didn't know. And I don't want him to think like that. I guess that's why he takes his anger out of Yuko. He thinks he is stealing us away from him."

"You told him that's not true right?"

I nodded.

"Yeah, I did. But I think we should try and spend time with him by himself. Like two or three days out of the week, take Yuko over to on of our parents' houses and just take Yoki out to do whatever he wants. Just the three of us."

"That sounds okay with me."

"Yeah. And then when Yuko gets older we can do a day with just him too."

J. R. nodded and pushed me back on the bed and got on top of me.

"Is talking time over now,"he said as he kissed me on my neck.

He started trailing kisses down my neck to my shoulder and I moaned some. Then Yuko's loud cry came through the baby monitor. J. R. sighed loudly and I giggled.

J. R. got off of me and got up.

"Maybe another time,"I said.

He slapped me on my .

"No. Tonight. J. R. needs some Ren soon."

I smiled and shook my head.

"Tonight then."

If our sons even give us that chance.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

sorry I haven't updated that much

School just started and I had to focus on my work and my schedule that I needed to get classes changed on

I hope you all don't mind.

It's just my junior year and I'm so excited

two more years and I'm out of Maryland and off to Japan my sister

Comment and tell me how you all liked it

I love you all so much

Kisses

J. Law